Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Have I ever scammed you? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I ever scammed you? (523 Views)

I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I ever scammed you? by Elkass: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Greetings house,I live in doha, Qatar and I am a civil engineer.if you are here and you are currently dating anyone that is a civil engineer and lives in doha, and he has scammed you for visa purposes, please feel free to share with evidence. the EFCC and police is involved cos I want bring to an end the malicious use of name.
Re: Have I ever scammed you? by agarawu23(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
travel section will help bro
Re: Have I ever scammed you? by vizkiz: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
e be like say dem don scam this one undecided

Buhahahahaha...couldn't hold it in anymore! grin
Re: Have I ever scammed you? by importexpert(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Did dey scam u or u scam someone n u want to reconcile?
Re: Have I ever scammed you? by nukumadu: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Are you not the guy on the thread: Ladies, Pls Pls Beware? There's a similarity in location and occupation.
@mods, please try to not hide this thread as the truth needs to be revealed.
Re: Have I ever scammed you? by Elkass: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
That's not me. however if you have been scammeD for visa purpose or any other purpose by any civil engineer based in QatAR.please feel free to share with Evidence.if you don't have any evidence and it's just a malicious attempt.ur moniker and ur location will be traced.this is not a joke

(1) (Reply)

Are Sociable Ladies Also Sexually Loose? / Could This Be Real? Checkout This Picture / Photo: Thank Allah For Being A Single !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.