Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? (6866 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by daridex(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello guys, please i'm not here to bore you with my topic.
..please i'm dire need of an answer...
There is girl we started dating for three months now, i love her so much and i think she does also.....
The problem is; It's the not the first time i'm paying her a visit which she uses fast items like soft drinks to entertain me.....Now i m demanding that she does cook for me which she opted to. she said she could, if she wishes that i can't force her since we are not married or does she bear my ring......she told me bluntly that no man can force her do contrary to her wish....
.Could it be i asked for what was too much or it's that she doesn't love me
Remember she's my gf.......

Let's do this guys!!!
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Theyveedo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ayam coming ooo

Lemme finish my garri
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Glo4issy(f): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
not too much though she is just been carefull

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by frankay430(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by daridex(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
careful in what way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by daridex(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Glo4issy:
not too much though she is just been carefull
careful in what way
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by delishpot: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dont give her gifts or money too. Tell her she is not your wife to demand stuff from you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tired of seeing issues like this

4 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by tripplephi: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
daridex:
There is girl we started dating for three months now, i love her so much and i think she does also.....
The problem is; It's the not the first time i'm paying her a visit which she uses fast items like soft drinks to entertain me.....Now i m demanding that she does cook for me which she opted to. she said she could, if she wishes that i can't force her since we are not married or does she bear my ring......she told me bluntly that no man can force her do contrary to her wish....

Let's do this guys!!!

its WOMEN RIGHTS ACTIVIST YOU ARE DATING O, GUY FLEE..... she will never do anything that is not in her personal interest. its not body or face that will give peace in a relationship o, its a SUBMISSIVE CHARACTER

10 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nicolars(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op if I be you I go run away..
She no sabi cook
oya ask 4 garri, u will see she go put maggi

5 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by daridex(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
tripplephi:

its WOMEN RIGHTS ACTIVIST YOU ARE DATING O, GUY FLEE..... she will never do anything that is not in her personal interest. its not body or face that will give peace in a relationship o, its a SUBMISSIVE CHARACTER
nice one bro..much sense in there

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Well, she is right. You cannot force her to cook for you however she is stupid. What is the big deal in cooking? She doesn't care for you even ad a friend. Move on joorundecided

6 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
oko iyawo wa! wa jeun amala nd ewedu

long throat

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Glo4issy(f): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
daridex:
careful in what way?
It's not advisable to spend on guys,eat in ur house before going to hers.
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
why not open a restaurant for her so that she can be cooking for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by fromnigeria(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
She is not that into you.

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Glo4issy:

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by vizkiz: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Glo4issy:

this is some grade A bullshiit!!! It is not advisable to send on guys but you can spend on a lady shey? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Glo4issy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

this is some grade A bullshiit!!! It is not advisable to send on guys but you can spend on a lady shey? undecided
Yea

3 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by daridex(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:
Well, she is right. You cannot force her to cook for you however she is stupid. What is the big deal in cooking? She doesn't care for you even ad a friend. Move on joorundecided
omo see high class oxymoron
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by daridex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:
oko iyawo wa! wa jeun amala nd ewedu
long throat
eseun motiyo
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by daridex(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
why not open a restaurant for her so that she can be cooking for you.
indirectly telling me its a bad idea
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
daridex:

omo see high class oxymoron

angry
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
daridex:
indirectly telling me its a bad idea
. . . . Am glad you're beginning to make use of your Brain after all.
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by fayose4real(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Glo4issy:
Yea
thunder fire dat ur stinking mouth

6 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sir! Marry that girl, she knows her self esteem and self worth.

She pleases you with the soft drink and all doesn't mean she's desperate for marriage, However, you can't force anybody against their will if they don't own you no duty and I like the fact that she told you, she would do it at her own free will not upon your request because I sense you already a control freak and 3month is too early to exhibit such trait,Like I said, Marry her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Michellla(f): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
maybe she doesnt know how to cook.
have you thought of that?

by the way you're assuming she doesnt love you just cause she doesnt cook for you?

shallow minded much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by xexy: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
hope u dey lash sha if yes just continue for lash sake and find urself a good chick that LovePeddler aint loyal
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by tommychow(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
daridex:

Let's do this guys!!!

For a relationship to work, there has to be a dominant partner and a submissive one. Sounds like she's not submissive at all (Note: not being submissive doesn't mean she's dominating, just means she doesn't like taking orders). My advice, don't have high hopes for the relationship cos she gave you a CLEAR RED FLAG. Just keep enjoying the perks of dating her atm.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by rejoicebae(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Y wud yu force her to cook,,she shud if she wants to,,i cnt cook for a bfwend o,,nt even a fiancee,,jex a bf who i myt break up wid soon,,mtcheww
Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by Adaeze003(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
You demanded? Like a boss abi? Like "baby next time I come, you'll cook for me"...

Chai *insert yoruba insult here*...

All these entitled children loitering the face of the earth...

1 Like

Re: Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? by cowgirl9090: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
A girlfriend is not a cook,neither is she your wife,if you want a cook go get a maid or possibly go and marry tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Ur Sunday Selfie / How I Lost My Virginity. Share Your Story / Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.