Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please Help Am Confused!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Am Confused!! (1372 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Am Confused By This Pic Can Someone Help Is This A Man Or Woman in bikini / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Confused!! by NegeduGrace(f): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
My fellow nairalanders..yesterday when I was returning back from lecture,a former hostel mate of mine stopped me and asked me if one man like that(civil defence)who is my neighbour at my new lodge is married.this particular man is married with three kids and his wife gave birth to their third born(baby girl)last two months,as I don't know the relationship between her and the man I decided to pretend as if I don't know what she was talking about.she even insisted on following me to my lodge(see me see wahala oo)but i told her I was going to the market to avoid any problem..through out the night I can't sleep,my conscience has been pricking me.she is a lady like me and I think from the look of things the man lied to her that he is not yet married and may be promised her marriage(iju uwa).please should I tell the lady the truth or not?I need help because am so confused,don't wanna have problem with anybody...am so sorry for the long write up.
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Melahou(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
first of all you should be flogged...
will be back for the second one
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
pretend like you don't know anything.

saying the truth might lead you to where you don't like. you don't know how they started and you aren't sure the kind of agreement that's between them.
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by LEvuls(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
second of all you should be bleep ... Wil be back just like d poster above
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Dickk: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Amebo with tiny legs.
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by faith551(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op first of's u are insinuating, you've got to be sure she's asking for the same reason.
If yes, then try getting a few evidence that the guy is married, maybe a witness before confronting her cause she might think you just want to be a hindrance to her, tell her what's up, I guess if she is wise she will go into further investigation.
Dnt listen to all this folks telling you to keep quite, she asked you because she trusted you,if she gets hurt she's going to see you as a bad person. Had a similar problem and I brought it here, majority asked me to keep quite, just a few asked me to intervene, I did and am happy I did
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
How can you be worried abt sumtin lyk dis..
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
pretend like you don't know anything.

saying the truth might lead you to where you don't like. you don't know how they started and you aren't sure the kind of agreement that's between them.

Come back
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by LadyX(f): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op, what is confusing you?

The lady asked you a simple question. Just answer truthfully, but don't allow her to come with you where you live. If there's something between them, someone might think you are covering up for the lady.

Even if you don't tell her he is married, she will eventually know.
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by NegeduGrace(f): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
faith551:
Op first of's u are insinuating, you've got to be sure she's asking for the same reason.
If yes, then try getting a few evidence that the guy is married, maybe a witness before confronting her cause she might think you just want to be a hindrance to her, tell her what's up, I guess if she is wise she will go into further investigation.
Dnt listen to all this folks telling you to keep quite, she asked you because she trusted you,if she gets hurt she's going to see you as a bad person. Had a similar problem and I brought it here, majority asked me to keep quite, just a few asked me to intervene, I did and am happy I did
tnx a lot for your advice..I live in the same compound with him and his wife with the children
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by NegeduGrace(f): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
Amebo with tiny legs.
please how is this amebo n what has my tiny legs got to do with this?what did I say that warrant insult nw?
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by NegeduGrace(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
LEvuls:
second of all you should be bleep ... Wil be back just like d poster above
alright
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by NegeduGrace(f): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Melahou:
first of all you should be flogged... will be back for the second one
reasons please
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
Amebo with tiny legs.
am nt suprise at ur post. Ur moniker says it all. U think with ur dïçk.
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by mrdrizzy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Iju uwa

you clearly must be from the south south region
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by faith551(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
NegeduGrace:
tnx a lot for your advice..I live in the same compound with him and his wife with the children

Anytime,
But u need to be careful so u dnt make enemies for urself
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
If na me I go tell the girl say the man wey I know don marry with three kids unless na another person she de talk about, I go de go my way ni
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Bwaal(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
wetin
Man No go see for nl
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Bwaal(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
wetin
Man No see for nl
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Dickk: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am nt suprise at ur post. Ur moniker says it all. U think with ur dïçk.
The same dick that is capable of making you moan in boundless ecstasy?
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Dickk: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2015
NegeduGrace:
please how is this amebo n what has my tiny legs got to do with this?what did I say that warrant insult nw?
Good thing you know you've got tiny legs.
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by pretydiva(f): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
If na me I go tell the girl say the man wey I know don marry with three kids unless na another person she de talk about, I go de go my way ni
wicked..hahaha cheesy..luv dis
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by Melahou(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
NegeduGrace:
reasons please

if you are close to the girl in question you should have told her the truth
but if you are not close then you should not give yourself sleepless nights...
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by NegeduGrace(f): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Good thing you know you've got tiny legs.
kkk
Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by hottest111: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
U dey get sleepless night for wetin no even concern u... get a life

Re: Please Help Am Confused!! by NegeduGrace(f): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
hottest111:
U dey get sleepless night for wetin no even concern u... get a life
re-read my post...it concerns me because she asked me,the life am living doesn't belong to you n am not a ghost.

(1) (Reply)

Between Man And Woman, Who..... / Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking / Too Many Fine Girls On Nairaland :-/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.