Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (54720 Views)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am really tired of this kind of attitude I get from my bf . I know I have got some ego ,am the type that reciprocate the same way a guy treats me . He calls once in a day and some days he could call you six times or more and you re gonna feel lyk maybe he has changed. So I call him nd text if am very pleased about how our communication level increase sometimes .

I barely call him till I feel he has done enough calling himself . He actually did a day without calling or texting , so I decided to call unfortunately, he didn't pick up nd I messaged him on WhatsApp nd he ignored everything but I believed he was busy . I was damn angry and I poured out how I felt , asking him what he took me as nd why he treats me that way . He was like 'you are my girlfriend but you don't act like it , which hurts me '. Begged him to tell me how buh he never did ! I told a friend about it and she told me dedicate more attention to him ,call him nd text him . I did that yesterday and it worked perfectly for me , we laughed , he called back nd we missed each other .

The call dropped during d call and I tried calling back that night but he didn't pick up again , tried his number this morning and messaged him , still the same ! What do I do? Should I call tonight agn or forget him or he doesn't love me . please sincere advise pls ...no bashing

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by AntiWailer: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
U are dating urself my dear.

When a guy acts like that, you are not Number 1.

Try and get the true state of ur relationship.

Are u a shareholder ?

What is ur stake in the relationship?

I mean how many percent compared to other girls in his life ?

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sorry, you just begin the journey of Home Alone in your life jareembarassed
nikkyharry:
I am really tired of this kind of attitude I get from my bf . I know I have got some ego ,am the type that reciprocate the same way a guy treats me . He calls once in a day and some days he could call you six times or more and you re gonna feel lyk maybe he has changed. So I call him nd text if am very pleased about how our communication level increase sometimes . I barely call him till I feel he has done enough calling himself . He actually did a day without calling or texting , so I decided to call unfortunately, he didn't pick up nd I messaged him on WhatsApp nd he ignored everything but I believed he was busy . I was damn angry and I poured out how I felt , asking him what he took me as nd why he treats me that way . He was like 'you are my girlfriend but you don't act like it , which hurts me '. Begged him to tell me how buh he never did ! I told a friend about it and she told me dedicate more attention to him ,call him nd text him . I did that yesterday and it worked perfectly for me , we laughed , he called back nd we missed each other . The call dropped during d call and I tried calling back that night but he didn't pick up again , tried his number this morning and messaged him , still the same ! What do I do? Should I call tonight agn or forget him or he doesn't love me . please sincere advise pls ...no bashing

9 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Distance relationship? He's probably holed up with another lady. Don't give up though

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by sleeknick: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Em preek don cut n e no know how to tell u... angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Slimzjoe(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Every man with his problem.

All I want is for her to return my calls cry

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by TrueHeart365(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
my dear, no be all men sabi cope with your kind of conditional love.

another babe don dey show the nigga love and since there's nothing to miss about you (no loving memory), na relegation to side chick you dey so.

work on your ego so you don't lose the good ones.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by kidman96(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
nikkyharry:
I am really tired of this kind of attitude I get from my bf . I know I have got some ego ,am the type that reciprocate the same way a guy treats me . He calls once in a day and some days he could call you six times or more and you re gonna feel lyk maybe he has changed. So I call him nd text if am very pleased about how our communication level increase sometimes . I barely call him till I feel he has done enough calling himself . He actually did a day without calling or texting , so I decided to call unfortunately, he didn't pick up nd I messaged him on WhatsApp nd he ignored everything but I believed he was busy . I was damn angry and I poured out how I felt , asking him what he took me as nd why he treats me that way . He was like 'you are my girlfriend but you don't act like it , which hurts me '. Begged him to tell me how buh he never did ! I told a friend about it and she told me dedicate more attention to him ,call him nd text him . I did that yesterday and it worked perfectly for me , we laughed , he called back nd we missed each other . The call dropped during d call and I tried calling back that night but he didn't pick up again , tried his number this morning and messaged him , still the same ! What do I do? Should I call tonight agn or forget him or he doesn't love me . please sincere advise pls ...no bashing

He doesn't care about you. His eyes are on someone else. Try to ignore him for one week and if he doesn't call, move on. If he does but not on time,dump him. I am a guy and I do this to a girl I don't care about or I don't a future with

93 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by daewoorazer(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let me tell you the blatant truth

Your ego is what will finish you up.

So u have a call'o'meter to measure his calls before u reciprocate.

Your bf is just like me.... I'd never call u once I realise ur childish mentality... Him still try pass me sef...

Yeye

#zanga

322 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
You girls are just MFckin greedy lot. All you lot care about is yourselves. You don't even wanna know how busy a hustling niggah could be. All you want is 24hrs attention. Really bad

So a dude that tries to call 'Atleast' once a day isn't caring enough? Even though he calls more on days he isn't busy. Smh

You bunch are just confused lot

Nobody should quote me. If you don't like my comment, kill yourself

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
TrueHeart365:
my dear, no be all men sabi cope with your kind of conditional love.

another babe don dey show the nigga love and since there's nothing to miss about you (no loving memory), na relegation to side chick you dey so.

work on your ego so you don't lose the good ones.

I did that by calling him nd texting and he reciprocated buh suddenly start to ignore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
kidman96:

He doesn't care about you. His eyes are on someone else. Try to ignore him for one week and if he doesn't call, move on.
you're a kid. You have no clue how busy a man can be and how a man has got more things to think about outside love

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by HARDDON: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
Distance relationship? he'sprobably holed up with another lady. Don't give up though

Daz not always d case.

Maybe she iz boring to relate wit. Maybe he is most time busy tru d day.
Maybe she cant have n sustain intelligent discussion.
Maybe she is always needy( askin for stuff) , naggy
Maybe he doesnt dig her much
Maybe she'z side chick that craves n0 1 even wen he had told her so.
So many maybes.

Buh da bottom line is: He doesnt just dig her off person nor care.
He is here, just 4 d ride.

Considering wAt i just saw,even without hearing her voice, I wudnt dig her nida #oops!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
daewoorazer:

Your bf is just like me.... I'd never call u once I realise ur childish mentality... Him still try pass me see...

Yeye

Is that why he should ignore me when I do the calling nd texting if he doesn't , m fucking heartbroken
#zanga

9 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
daewoorazer:

Correct. You are too full of pride or what should I say?..... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Lunagirl(f): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Silence kills a relationship faster than most things. No matter how busy you are, you'd always find time to reach out to someone you supposedly love.

I dated a banker once and they were prohibited from using cell phones during work hours which is a lot of hours. But, he still found time to talk to me, during his lunch time, when he uses the toilet, he shoots me a text or something.

What would have made more sense is if someone says that they are not in the right frame of mind to communicate, that, I understand.

Give it a little more time and try to relax okay?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by dingbang(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol... Nikkyharry.. Just dont bug urself.. You are forcing yourself on him...

Am saying this to let u know av done this to a girl and the more she bugged my life querying me for not calling, d more I got angry.... So I'll advise u just get busy with other things in your life... Anytime he misses you he will call..

Although it could also be that he is worried.. He has things bothering him.. Why not forget about quarrelling him abt not calling u and ask him what is bothering him.. He will open up..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
kidman96:

He doesn't care about you. His eyes are on someone else. Try to ignore him for one week and if he doesn't call, move on. If he does but not on time,dump him. I am a guy and I do this to a girl I don't care about or I don't a future with
Exactly hun! Not that am worse buh I try as much as possible not to make myself needy , I asked what I did wrong several times , I tell him how much it hurts if he ignores me . All I think now is that he enjoys the chase buh ama stop even if it hurts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by daewoorazer(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=nikkyharry post=54405947][/quote]

Maybe u don't know, I'd give my attention To a criminal before any proud or ego bloated individual..

I am irritated by them.... Chai..

If only you can relate... angry

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
kidman96:

I wasn't talking to you bloody fool.
You're a m0ron

15 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Daz not always d case.

So many maybes.

Considering wAt i just saw,even without hearing her voice, I wudnt dig her nida #oops!
You should know better.... Plus Thunder fire all dem time wasters stringing sisters along...
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by dingbang(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
You should know better.... Plus Thunder fire all dem time wasters stringing sisters along...
lol. Ur bro might be amongst dem.. No need for the thunder firing dear wink

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Daz not always d case.

So many maybes.

We have d best moment together , best call conversation that he wouldn't wanna end , that is y it looks weird when he changes all of a sudden agaim
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you're a kid. You have no clue how busy a man can be and how a man has got more things to think about outside love
True

4 Likes

HARDDON:

Daz not always d case.

So many maybes.

We have d best moment together , best call conversation that he wouldn't wanna end , that is y it looks weird when he changes all of a sudden again
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
True
Chichi Hafa?
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
dingbang:
lol. Ur bro might be amongst dem.. No need for the thunder firing dear wink
Lol, You are guilty na... weldone sir
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by HARDDON: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
You should know better.... Plus Thunder fire all dem time wasters stringing sisters along ...

Ouch! Chill gurl.

Ladies do that to men too besides not all r/ship ends in "I DO"

95% dont.

So many reasons they dont.
N in dis case, she is here for d ride too. Check her out, she aint up to 21yrs.still in sch

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Timhim:

Correct. You are too full of pride or what should I say?..... undecided

Not about the ego , it is about not making it look as if I am clingy and needy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by dingbang(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
Lol, You are guilty na... weldone sir
hahahaha.. Am happily single please
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Ouch! Chill gurl.

Ladies do that to men too besides not all r/ship ends in "I DO"

95% dont.

So many reasons they dont.
N in dis case, she is here for d ride too. Check her out, she aint up to 21yrs.still in sch
True True, but its still sensible not to string people along.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.