Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room (939 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by jamoscofield(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its being said " What God Has join together., Let no man put asunder. i cant believe ordinary "Scorpion" wanna "Dabaru" our relationship.
The Girl I spend my last kobo before she finally agree to be mine. I know how much I spend before I was able to lure her to my creed. & Behold the "Scorpion" Stung her Left toe, she screamed and jump in my arms. at first, I taught Love is in the air,. Not until we realized it was these Zulu scorpion!!
choi,. see Gobe o, this babe just vamous commot my house. she no even allow me masserge the leg for her!!;
chei, Dia Ris God ooooo
Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by yungEX(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
do when a scorpion stings u massage abi?
Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by banjicom(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na life dey follow 2 of you be dat cheesy go and buy your Girlfriend blood tonic.
Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by czarr(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
....loool,see bad market. na to find the scorpion,burn am!
Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Scorpion? Maybe you mean something else because if it's really a scorpion, you wouldn't be here.
Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by keandre: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
she even had the strength to walk out, no be real scorpion sting her b that
Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by jamoscofield(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
yungEX:
do when a scorpion stings u massage abi?

Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by jamoscofield(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Scorpion? Maybe you mean something else because if it's really a scorpion, you wouldn't be here.

1 Like

Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by Jayjay0(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op you should go and learn how to lie..Rubbish

I thought you had sense and if actually you had one you would that a scorpion is as poisonous as the king cobra. so the scorpion stung your girlfriend and what came into your empty head what to give her a massage undecided
Re: Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jayjay0:
Op you should go and learn how to lie..Rubbish

I thought you had sense and if actually you had one you would that a scorpion is as poisonous as the king cobra. so the scorpion stung your girlfriend and what came into your empty head what to give her a massage undecided

he is a terrible liar but a profésional story teller.

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Control A Nagging Girlfriend And Also Eliminate Ones Anger / Caption Falz And Simi In This Pinshure. #jambquestion / 11 Little Things Men Adore About The Woman They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.