Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online - Car Talk (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online (111631 Views)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by ThatNiccur: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

God bless you.
We all know the intention of this thread before it got to this point. We the silent readers are not as dumb as the op, the Google mechanic, and his Asslickers. It's a plan work from the inception against the Lady Engineer.

You can say that over and over so it will thunder loud in their ears, that everyone does not think in the same direction. They can choose to believe whatever they want, but it takes a truly honest and unbiased mind to figure out the truth and put it up here amongst the car talk cabals regardless of their bullying.

Radautoworks is not just a great "LADY ENGINEER" (make I borrow your English), she's the best that there can be, she is a lady with a priceless heart of gold, from which a lot of persons on and off Nairaland are beneficiaries. I have followed her for a while now, I have read through several of her posts and lost the number of times she has come through for different persons, she is magnanimous like that.

why then would arrogant men not hate? why? They had better be humble and learn how to be successful in all spheres of life.

I'm out...

5 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Demeanor: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThatNiccur:

You can say that over and over so it will thunder loud in their ears, that everyone does not think in the same direction. They can choose to believe whatever they want, but it takes a truly honest and unbiased mind to figure out the truth and put it up here amongst the car talk cabals regardless of their bullying.

Radautoworks is not just a great "LADY ENGINEER" (make I borrow your English), she's the best that there can be, she is a lady with a priceless heart of gold, from which a lot of persons on and off Nairaland are beneficiaries. I have followed her for a while now, I have read through several of her posts and lost the number of times she has come through for different persons, she is magnanimous like that.

why then would arrogant men not hate? why? They had better be humble and learn how to be successful in all spheres of life.

I'm out...

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Inception(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by dicksonadams(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nairaland can dig up any past

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by LeJeun3: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThatNiccur:

I'm out...

Says a beggar.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by zabimaru: 1:47am On Apr 25, 2021
ThatNiccur:

I'm out...

I am not holding brief for anyone and I am speaking purely from a neutral perspective.
what has arrogance and arrogant men got to do with you being a benefactor of possible freebies?
And why do people criticize benefactors of this same person you are trying to indirectly tonguelash when they sing his praises and vow to follow him blindly as you have just done.

like I said, I'm just trying to understand a few things and I'd prefer a superior argument at this point not banters which I also enjoy once in a while

3 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by zabimaru: 1:53am On Apr 25, 2021
LeJeun3:

Says a beggar.....

LMFAO.
The rate at which people beg on this platform is alarming.
if it's not for giveaways it will be for hire purchase if it's not for hire purchase it'll be for outrageous price reductions. What's even more interesting is the courage and bravery these same guys exude after the whole episode.

5 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
calculusx:

A lot has been going on here lately, got no much time to follow-up.
When you are done with this MDX come and pick this Acura ZDX in Ilupeju as your next project. I have forgotten I have this idling away for 3yrs.

I really don't know where to start cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYtngxxfu0

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by MARKone(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Domi re in Latin means I haff tire cry

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Mottomata(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

More grease to your elbow.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by kingreign(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Abbey spotted! cheesy cheesy cool cool
Pls, extend my regards to him and your team! cool
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by zabimaru: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

God no go shame you!
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by zabimaru: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

God no go shame you!
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by oride: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
I'm sorry GAZZUZZ.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by 3ncrypted: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
This will be super interesting. Following
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by diportivo: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
oride:
I'm sorry GAZZUZZ.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2021
oya oooo

we dey wait uu

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2021
olumzzz:
Radautoworks, i respect you a lot here but all these shalaye isn't making you look good.
You really tried fixing the car, even expressly stated that crocif can always take advantage of your 90 day labor warranty.
However, i personally think you should ignore posts on this going forward.
We've all learned one or two things from all these which can be useful in dealing with future clients.
For example, the oil warning light was fixed without an ECU change or system upgrade.

wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Inception(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
smiley
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
I don't know but is this worth it?
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
rationalmind:

It's not as bad as it looks. It will start taking shape soon.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

That's great. Following
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Cupidkc(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Oga you get mind o... All the best!
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
rationalmind:

Really needs to be asked. If I were a techie, I wouldn't touch this with a 6' spoon.

But I guess it's about the challenge, eh. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by calculusx(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Really needs to be asked. If I were a techie, I wouldn't touch this with a 6' spoon.

But I guess it's about the challenge, eh. cheesy

Who knows, I may just bless someone here with it after repairs.

6 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by dicksonadams(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
If gazzuzz can pull this off without an A ... Would be amaze Car looks wasted men
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by dicksonadams(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
calculusx:

Condition grin

4 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Grupo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
calculusx:

Oya, give it to me. Let it add it to my corolla. So I can be forming "big manity" like others.

Lol.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by olenyi: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
calculusx:

Pls when you start blessing people, do not let your blessing pass me by.

My warm regards.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
calculusx:

I was very much first in line smiley

Me don’t even mind funding the repair bill so far e no enter 7 figures grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.