Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,299 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Should I Breakup The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Breakup The Relationship? (813 Views)

Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? / Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Breakup The Relationship? by Tos87(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2009
Pls,should i breakup the relationship, we met during our university days.ever since tahen,we have being nice to each other.we were still close even as we have left school we still contact each other.but the proablem is that our height difference is clear,i am 2ft taller than her,ie my breast level . am really 6ft tall.which i dont always fill ok with espercaily when we walk side by side.Also she is two years older. but as we will be leaveing for NYSC this year,yet am not engaged with anything profitable.should i quit ? we all know that ladies have their age bracket for marriage.Also i see that  uncomfortability with her height as a problem too.please what do i do?because this girl is lovly, and i wouldnt want her to see it that i have broken her heart.pls nairalanders tell me what to do before i make a double mistake.  [i][/i][color=#006600][/color] cry
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by phumeza(f): 10:14am On May 21, 2009
Is she shorter or taller than you
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by deb(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2009
Never allow sentiments to set in when making a decision about relationships.
Its your life, make your own decision.
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by dani1luv: 7:11pm On May 22, 2009
Moved. . to Romance Section wink
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by iice(f): 11:27am On May 23, 2009
Double mistake?
Who is taller?
And profitable in what way?
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by bblacky(f): 11:57am On May 23, 2009
iice:

Double mistake?
Who is taller?

dats d question, oya answer

dani1luv:

Moved. . to Romance Section wink
and which section is this? grin
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by MaiSuya(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2009
If I understand you correctly, it is you that is taller than the babe, and not the other way round abi? So what then is the problem? most guys - including me - are taller (far taller in some cases) than their babes so I don't think it should be a issue.

Howver this:

Tos87:

we have left school we still contact each other.but the proablem is that our height difference is clear,i am 2ft taller than her,ie my breast level . am really 6ft tall.which i dont always fill ok with espercaily when we walk side by side.Also she is two years older. but as we will be leaveing for to .  [i][/i][color=#006600][/color] cry

. . .[i]possibly [/i]could be a cause for concern IMHO
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by Tos87(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2009
I am taller than her with much difference,she is below shoulder level,so thats y i dont fill uncomfortable when standin sidebyside with her mainly in public.4 d mistake,i dont wana do smthing i wil cry 4 leta.
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by yme1(f): 3:19pm On May 23, 2009
the ball is in your court

if you know you cant cope with her the way she is,pls back out of the relationship undecided
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by Tos87(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2009
y me:

the ball is in your court

if you know you cant cope with her the way she is,pls back out of the relationship undecided
are you sayin notting is wrong with our noticable hieght difference and our age too
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by yme1(f): 4:18pm On May 23, 2009
nah i aint saying that
i believe every human should get married to a partner that they are compartible with
one whom is presentable in everyway
the fact that you are not cool with her height and the age diff
i would advice you to back out of the relationship
cause there is no amount of advice that can make u change the way u feel abt her
remember[b] PREVENTION THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN CURE [/b] undecided
you wouldnt want a divorce, right?
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by Tos87(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2009
iice:

Double mistake?
Who is taller?

am taller than her,4 d mistake,i dont want to do smthing i will cry 4 leta shocked undecided
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by honey01(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2009
wats d gist height or age if she loves u she will wait, if u dont love her nd ve doubts leave her its as simple as A B C nd 1 2 3
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by AmAlone: 7:49pm On May 23, 2009
guys don't you get it?? the gurl is a dwarf cool
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2009
@ topic
yes!
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by dominique(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2009
height Vs personality

just try and decide which one is more important

now that you're about to go for service. . . you can find a perfectly good reason to end things

just blame it on the distance wink

and if you both get posted to the same state. . .oh well undecided
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by agabaI23(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2009
And you did not know that all the while you have been screwing here and leading her on?

You never wanted her for long term.

Again, those friends of yours who throw banter at you might rush her after you have dumped her.

Having said that, it appears you have already made up your mind and want us to support you, the decision is yours.
How old are you?

If you say she is 2ft shorter, that means she is less than 5 ft tall?

You did not know about that before or you were not able to get babes the height you want?
Be careful!
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by virgie(f): 10:21pm On May 23, 2009
@ Poster,
What exactly is the problem here? Are you suddenly realising that she is 2ft shorter than you or did you just realise that she is older than you are?

I think the ultimate decision is in your hands to make. if you really love this care, it is your duty to talk to her and assure her of your commitment. But the way I see it, you want to dump this girl and you want us to give you reasons for doing so.
Re: Should I Breakup The Relationship? by C2H5OH(f): 10:25pm On May 23, 2009
you are 6ft, 2 taller than she is. she's what? 4ft tall? umm. if you truly love her, do not let her height separate you two.

(1) (Reply)

Office Dating / Five Million Naira Question For Single Nigerian Men / Who Says Naija Men Are Not Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.