Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ehvise Interview Invites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ehvise Interview Invites (17918 Views)

NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! / Ehvise Global Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehvise Interview Invites by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2015
I need information on Ehvise Global Resources in Benin City. I was invited for interview and would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with them.

I received d first invite wit d location as Benin. 2 days later, i got another msg from them wit location as Effurum, Warri. Though i searched & seen that they r into HR but d change in interview location got me thinking otherwise.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by monopoly3072: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Scam....run for ur life
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Teebegs: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Run fast.my sister went for their interview.they r worst than GNLD self.she just wasted her TF.big scam o.don't bother goin at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by jossy1luv(f): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Eddyken:
I need information on Ehvise Global Resources in Benin City. I was invited for interview and would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with them.

I received d first invite wit d location as Benin. 2 days later, i got another msg from them wit location as Effurum, Warri. Though i searched & seen that they r into HR but d change in interview location got me thinking otherwise.

They have offices in benin and they want to establish a new branch in warri. They are into health. Got a first hand experience with them, they are bad news.

3 Likes

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks to everyone who contributed in saving me from unnecessary stress. It would have been frustrating leaving my base in Ibadan for a fruitless journey. I really appreciate!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by janejive(f): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
They are scam

2 Likes

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by edorhe14(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
janejive:
They are scam
Jane..Pls tell me more cos I was invited to that. Same interview.

1 Like

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by luvlyADESUWA(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
I just received d message did evni and I called them, d person that picked d call was confused when I started asking her Questions......
Watin job seekers nor go c?
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i][b][/b]
Na wa oh......
Plz; letz b more carefull.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by jessyzin(f): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
I just received a text message from them some minute ago... Thanks so much for saving me from stress.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Mikky007: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
God go help us ooo, Just got an Interview text too from same Ehvise in Warri and I said let me google and see what they are all about and behold this piece of info from people who have had same experience. Well 10ks all the same. Make I jeje siddon for my corner..
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks for guys , would have wasted my funds .
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by nocad(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
chaiiii, thanks for this piece of information, would have wasted my tfare too!
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Ninyioc(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
I just got thesame massage to thank for the information
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by egbonodjetj: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls,what do u mean by they are scam,somebody should throw more light in their interview,what happened.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by unuane1(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
egbonodjetj:
Pls,what do u mean by they are scam,somebody should throw more light in their interview,what happened.
please read further here. http://www.jobsfornaija.com/2015/10/fraudulentscam-jobs-ehvise-global-resources.html
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by bkool: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
please ooo, are they really scam? I also received a message from them. I don't want to waste my transport ooo.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Itohan2(f): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thanks for d forum, I was planning to go there tomorrow because I was invited for an interview
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by 12507: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Also got a sms invitation from them today,. Thank you guys for the heads up
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by kebi4all(m): 5:32am On Nov 26, 2015
honestly, they are useless people, infact they ought to be arrested.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by jasonxyz: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2015
thanks to everyone out there for this useful information
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by chilsy: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2015
U guy's just allow people lie to you, will a company into scam have over 40 staffs, give you an address and known by the counsel of cheifs in Warri. This same company has rendered services to the police head quarters Asaba and so many places I can't even mention. Yet one person is trying to discourage others. You discouraging others have you even provided a job for any one. The people you call scam make hundreds of thousands and you there without a penny trying to make others leave a financially stagnant life. Don't let anybody deceive you go first and see for yourself. That's how Jesus was called a liar for saying he is the king of the Jews and so many foolish people believed. Don't just believe know for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by chilsy: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2015
unuane1:
please read further here. http://www.jobsfornaija.com/2015/10/fraudulentscam-jobs-ehvise-global-resources.html
This link is not real stop misleading people just checked there is nothing there. Please be sure of your information before posting.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by unuane1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
chilsy:
This link is not real stop misleading people just checked there is nothing there. Please be sure of your information before posting.
Obviously there was and I don't know why it was pull off. pls check through my previous post on Nairaland I don't just post to tarnish people ok I check before I do and also do my home work well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Teebegs: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2015
I said this b4,and I will say it again.they are GNLD people.two of my Sist have gone for their interview and it was a waste of tf.please don't b deceived by insiders there struggling for survival like u and I.these people really need to b arrested.but if u are a fan to marketing and organising serminers,then u can go try them out.but to not complain after wasting ur tf.to be forewarned is to b forearmed.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by palladin: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
chilsy:

Well going by the comments of those who have had something to do with the company, one could infer that it's a waste of time.

All of the commenters didn't find a Congress to arrive at their comments obviously.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by marocious(f): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
jossy1luv:

They have offices in benin and they want to establish a new branch in warri. They are into health. Got a first hand experience with them, they are bad news.

Please if u don't mind @jossy1luv, I would love to hear about ur 1st hand experience with them, want d gist about d bad news in details, cos I just got a message from them to come have a chat with them.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Gen2CeeJay: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
They are really welcoming, organised and inspirational.I learnt a lot during my visit there and really would like you guys to tell the Truth!!
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by zinosleek(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
well I have been to their chat and to me it was a waste of time. they are into health product of which I don't know if they are certified by nafdac, and they want u to market the products for them with a very good commission as they said, left the chat when they start requesting for money so you will be registered to be an agent and stuff. I don't buy anyone requesting money to empower u with a job. well experience is the best teacher, so u can go to experience it and come and tell us about it

2 Likes

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Dminister(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2016

I live in benin and I know everything about them. The building is a dirty building and the place is a rough area. Don't dare attend the interview. You better run faster as you can.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Gen2CeeJay: 4:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Gen2CeeJay:
They are really welcoming, organised and inspirational.I learnt a lot during my visit there and really would like you guys to tell the Truth!!

1 Like

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by luvlyADESUWA(f): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2016
bkool:
please ooo, are they really scam? I also received a message from them. I don't want to waste my transport ooo.
NO, they are not scam, they are good company that pay fresh graduate #300,000.....
DUMmy........ Did u not read d whole comment?
Ppl with d experience are telling u to run away from it, u are still asking. Go Nd waste your money.....doubting Thomos

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Get Your Dream Job, Do These!!! / Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard / Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.