Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,623 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

10 Mind Blowing Relationship Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Mind Blowing Relationship Tips (946 Views)

Relationship Tips: 3 Types Of Vagina Men love / Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking / Mind Blowing Relationship Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Mind Blowing Relationship Tips by Curiousmind(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2015
1. You wake up early morning but you cant send even a good morning message to your lover trust me you are just pretending there is no love between each other.

2. You are in the same country you can take a week without hearing the voice of the so called lover.. my dear there is no love between two of you.

3. Your lover sends you a message but you read without replying, instead of hurting his/her feeling be open and tell him/her that you dont love her/him anymore.

4. You organise to meet but every time you are saying you are busy.. why dont you tell him/her the truth that you dont love her/him.

5. When you meet you cant even give him/her a hug why do you pretend that you in love.

6. Your phone is always busy whenever your lover calls.. why dont you tell him/her the truth that you dont love her/him.

7. You cant spare time for your lover but you spare time for other people.. why dont you be open to him/her that you dont love her/him.

8. You've been dating for years without knowing if it's leading to marriage or not, tell him/her the truth and stop wasting someone's time

9. Feelings are so painful if you dont love that person.. stop playing with his/her feelings.. be open and say you dont love her/him.

10. Your lover's heart is not a doll to be played with.. be open and tell him/her that you dont love him/her anymore

BBM 298BF018
Re: 10 Mind Blowing Relationship Tips by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2015
I think Muji and Mariam need to see this
Re: 10 Mind Blowing Relationship Tips by boboLIL(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2015
na wickedness bi dis 0ne 0h

(1) (Reply)

Attention:this Goes To Anyone Dating My Future Wife Presently / Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? / Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.