Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (57386 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / How Mothers Handle Kids When They Refuse To Brush Their Teeth / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by segunsolor(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
A boy.........GODwin.......A Girl.....Felicia
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Beamborla(f): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

*confused face*
It's okay, hun
I support you...what are friends for? smiley
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by QueenSharon(f): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
A boy.. i'll name him Patrick
A girl.. i will name her patience. The former will know how to speak Enqlish, the latter won't.

Not a good wish for your unborn children!

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
QueenSharon:

Not a good wish for your unborn children!
i'm quilty of kiddinq with som'n like that.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Gamesmart: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
blesoh:
My 2 kids hv already gotten d names
Treasure and
Success all girls.
Am praying for a boy,,if i hv a boy he'll definitely bear my hubby's name or i'll name him,,,,,,,,,,i'll come to ds page nd search for a name.

Why not name the boy Salary or Certificate?

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by kinglekan: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:
Lolz...no Lady has come here to testify to your sexual prowess lipsrsealed
It's not impossible grin
*confused face*
Beamborla:
It's okay, hun I support you...what are friends for? smiley
Are you high on akamu? undecided
Support me for what exactly? And why u dey type in disharmony?
From asun to sexual prowess? undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by temmym4(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
yungmarshall:
children are wonderful gifts from God and they should be given beautiful names,by God grace my beautiful wife will give birth to 3kids 2boys and 1 girl and they will b called

ALVIN
EHIS
ROYALTY

Hmmm...This your choice of names my brother cheesy

ALVIN and the chipmunks grin

EHIS... sounds like when u see a lady on the road and shout....Ehsssssss grin

Royalty.. When a friend asks me where i am coming from, i tell them i went to pick royalty, Them go talk say make i come share them some part of it. Na me go dey explain say na my pikin o. no be money cheesy

Na joke o. no offence bro wink
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by babilicious: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Miracle Somtochukwu, Mercy Chimdumaga, Divine Chukwuemeka, e.t.c
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by angeltolly(f): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
The first born will be...... Eyitowunmiloluwasefunmininuaiyemi-nitorinamowadupe cheesy

I won't share others cos of some people have planned to steal this 1st one tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by blesoh(f): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gamesmart:

why do u suggest that,do i look like am playing,name ur kids dat,i didnt ask for ur opinion.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by hamzyluv(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
AL-KHUDUS ... boy MARIAM ..... girl
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by blesoh(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gamesmart:

are u nt working or u dont ve a certificate,dat u'll name ur kids such names.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by tmeizzy(f): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Momoreoluwa.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Davijunson: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
i'll jes pick from any of these names and give dem in no particular order...for the boys
Jason
Jesse
Jordan
and for the gals
Jewel
Jaden
Jessie
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Beamborla(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

*confused face*

Stop denying it, will you? angry
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Boxer007(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

*confused face*

You female. I bet I can your man. All I do is shake my bottom on his face and I will turn him gay
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Amhappy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Adachukwu,Chimnondu,Chidiuto & Chidinso (twins) God na your own remain.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by chiMoni37(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
MUNACHI, GINIKA, ONOCHIE nd LOTACHI...Perfect combination..! GOD i just need 4 kids..2boys nd 2gals...but am still searching 4 thier MAMAAA......MAMA MUNACHI WHER R U ...?

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Bussy23(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oluwakamimola,Ireanu,Desire.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by kinglekan: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Stop denying it, will you? angry

Are you high on taba? Or did u mistakenly swallow excess cum from our encounter last night? undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by kinglekan: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Boxer007:

You female. I bet I can your man. All I do is shake my bottom on his face and I will turn him gay

undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by fartkay(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
male; prestige darasimi (good to me) female; precious darasimi (do me wonder)
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by 2goodbobo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gbabriella

Shona

Tiffany
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by MrDoGood(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dollyak:

Are we?
What does your Google map tells you?
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by MrDoGood(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
slam7000:

No we are not. Your name should identify you.

Names like that is as silly as bleaching.
Hmmmm thanks but not as silly as yours
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ireneidiva(f): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Awoofawo:
Most folks here just dropped foreign names which they have no idea of their deep meaning. The name must has a meaning, an idea behind it, it must stands for something worthy to the person the parents and the child that bear it.

Name has spiritual linkage/connect with the ultimate reality around us. Most meaning of foreign names will shock some of you folks, when reveal to you.

Am African, so all children will have african-names, that will connect them to their root. cool can't which now, because it is circumstance of their birth that will dictates.....
Foreign names have meanings. Use google. Yes we know you are african. Name your kids according to your choice and leave other people's choices alone. What is it with you guys and the foreign name criticism sef.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Gamesmart: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
blesoh:

why do u suggest that,do i look like am playing,name ur kids dat,i didnt ask for ur opinion.

blesoh:

are u nt working or u dont ve a certificate,dat u'll name ur kids such names.

Are you not working, a failure and you are on a treasure hunt that you will name your child "Treasure" and "Success"?

Were you playing or is that the local name of your people?

If you can name them those, why can't you name them "Salary" and "Certificate"?

If "Certificate" is not working for you, why you no name your child "PhD Degree"?
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Lukay99: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
After going through the comments I think the black race have a serious problem we like to say I'm black and proud but our actions reflects the opposite, I'm surprised when I see most of my friends that are based in Nigeria with their kids and yet this kids can't even speak any Nigerian native language they raised their children to only speak western languages with mostly western names but they get surprised when they see my son with non western name who is only 3+ speaking Yoruba fluently even though my son was born and raised here in the UNITED STATES this reminds me of one of Bob Marley songs The Redemption Song (THE BLACK RACE ANTHEM) "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
None but ourselves can free our minds." Fela also said it in many of his songs that we Nigerians always values anything western maybe good or bad Mr Follow Follow some go follow follow (oyinbo) dem close their eyes we abandoned our beautiful African names with very strong powerful meaning and we are picking up western names with little or no meaning this is one of the reasons why I always says that Africa's biggest problem is it's own people it's a pity we don't even like ourselves

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by blesoh(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gamesmart:

Are you not working, a failure and you are on a treasure hunt that you will name your child "Treasure" and "Success"?

Were you playing or is that the local name of your people?

If you can name them those, why can't you name them "Salary" and "Certificate"?

If "Certificate" is not working for you, why you no name your child "PhD Degree"?

u are such a fool,are u d one to give me d meaning of d name i give my kids?are u ds stupid or u just wanna show hw stupid u re.
Anyways ur opinion dont even count.give ur kids d stupid names ur local pple gives their kids.ewu
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Gamesmart: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
blesoh:

u are such a fool,are u d one to give me d meaning of d name i give my kids?are u ds stupid or u just wanna show hw stupid u re.
Anyways ur opinion dont even count.give ur kids d stupid names ur local pple gives their kids.ewu

Colomentality fool!

So the problem is that you are ashamed of your local names and see them as stupid?

But you think calling your child "Treasure" or "Success" is not stupid?

Why not "Tyre"?

You are stupid beyond stupid.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Gamesmart: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
excellentmomma:

Don't mind the guy, I wonder what is wrong with a foreign name, afterall we combine both English and native names, culture and language in this country. Instead of fighting to develop our country he is fighting against naming foreign names, if mosquito bites him now he will look for good medical care in same foreign land, send his kids to school in same foreign land, and we are here talking about giving foreign names, is it the main thing. Let us fight to develop our land, let the foreigners start queuing up for our visa first. First thing first. Let's start inventing our own technology. Maybe you buy a tecno phone and name it oluwadarasimi phone, lolzzz

Please speak for yourself and your family.

Some of us are actually proud of our identity and everything that represents it. We no dey fake am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.