Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (57416 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / How Mothers Handle Kids When They Refuse To Brush Their Teeth / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Adaobi12:
. why should I? am i a pu**yless woman?

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Eleganza33(f): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2015
i wil name them according to wat hapen during the time they were born. Bt i lyk d names ekene and izuchukwu or akachukwu 4 my boys and amarachi and chimma 4 my gals. I want twins thou

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Nope.

My parents didn't give me 1 either.

nma24:
No English names?
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2015
gbaskiboy:
grin I hope so, hope u are nt catching cold
this time around, it's cold that's catchinq me.. infact, e don tie me down with rope.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ope2711(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2015
yungmarshall:
children are wonderful gifts from God and they should be given beautiful names,by God grace my beautiful wife will give birth to 3kids 2boys and 1 girl and they will b called

ALVIN
EHIS
ROYALTY

Sani Abacha
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Odunayomhy(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Really? You are not up to it grin

Here are they:

100 human brains

100 white lions' intestines

100 six month foetuses

100 calabashes

100 mortars and pestles

100 dark skinned female virgins

100 fair skinned female virgins

100 dark skinned eunuchs

100 fair skinned eunuchs

100 yam tubers

100 kegs of palm wine

....would you like me to go continue
na holy u waka come?
Justfollowit:

Really? You are not up to it grin

Here are they:

100 human brains

100 white lions' intestines

100 six month foetuses

100 calabashes

100 mortars and pestles

100 dark skinned female virgins

100 fair skinned female virgins

100 dark skinned eunuchs

100 fair skinned eunuchs

100 yam tubers

100 kegs of palm wine

....would you like me to go continue
na holy u waka come?
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34444849][/quote]. Yimu nke GI.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by laoshog: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Oluwajomiloju

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Pinkieblue(f): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Having gone through the comments and see that most people here prefer foreign names to our native names, it's safe to conclude that the black race would forever remain slaves to imperialism.

Should a Chinese or an Indian come across the comments on this thread they would have nothing but pity and sympathy for the black man for still preferring the names of our colonial masters over theirs.

The black man would forever remain in bondage until we retrace our steps and realize that native names are more admired and respected even by the imperialists. Our identity/heritage would keep going deep down the pit until we start taking up our native names and language.

U. Should have changed ur name (Ronald4lif) b4 making this comment, abi what tribe is associated with the Name Ronald Please don't act like a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Adaobi12:
. Yimu nke GI.
angry

1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Awoofawo(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Most folks here just dropped foreign names which they have no idea of their deep meaning. The name must has a meaning, an idea behind it, it must stands for something worthy to the person the parents and the child that bear it.

Name has spiritual linkage/connect with the ultimate reality around us. Most meaning of foreign names will shock some of you folks, when reveal to you.

Am African, so all children will have african-names, that will connect them to their root. cool can't which now, because it is circumstance of their birth that will dictates.....
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by dimssy(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Iyeyimika..love that name like its love
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Adaobi12:
cry
That shouldn't hurt you. cheesy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Amarachi
Nkiruka

Don't know the meaning tho.i ain't even from that side but I love these two names
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Akshow: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2015
My wife and I are expecting August.... I've decided the names already whether male or female

Jeremy Oluwajimisola (Jay Jay) ......male
Jasmine Oluwasimisola......... female

fingers crossed. I pray for the safe delivery of my wife and all pregnant women.

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Abmalcom(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Ewomunigbọn

Omorewo

Ewo'tọmọ

Don't ask me the meaning, simply research on them. I'm proud OKUN man

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by excellentmomma(f): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Having gone through the comments and see that most people here prefer foreign names to our native names, it's safe to conclude that the black race would forever remain slaves to imperialism.

Should a Chinese or an Indian come across the comments on this thread they would have nothing but pity and sympathy for the black man for still preferring the names of our colonial masters over theirs.

The black man would forever remain in bondage until we retrace our steps and realize that native names are more admired and respected even by the imperialists. Our identity/heritage would keep going deep down the pit until we start taking up our native names and language.

Pinkieblue:

U. Should have changed ur name (Ronald4lif) b4 making this comment, abi what tribe is associated with the Name Ronald Please don't act like a hypocrite

Don't mind the guy, I wonder what is wrong with a foreign name, afterall we combine both English and native names, culture and language in this country. Instead of fighting to develop our country he is fighting against naming foreign names, if mosquito bites him now he will look for good medical care in same foreign land, send his kids to school in same foreign land, and we are here talking about giving foreign names, is it the main thing. Let us fight to develop our land, let the foreigners start queuing up for our visa first. First thing first. Let's start inventing our own technology. Maybe you buy a tecno phone and name it oluwadarasimi phone, lolzzz
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by yusufobinna1(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2015
nadra girl, imtyaz boy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by 83lagosroad(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
DrAify:
Kaisha

Jason

Ava

Ryan

Hophinnie and phiniehas
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by IamLEGEND1: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Pinkieblue:

5kids ?? School fees dey increase everyday o

the 5th one is the one who was conceived by mistake and due to our cluelessness, hence

EBELE.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by udoka2: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2015
@OP

We almost have same likely.... named my son Alvin, but almost named him Royalty, maybe my next son will bear that wink

my daughter will be Ziva... pronounced Zeeva.

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
SomtoChukwu-boy Ebube-Girl
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by darkenrahl2(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Oluwacristianoronaldo,Messi
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nature8(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2015
I pray that God will give me FOUR children.. 2Boys and 2Girls, I'll name them both our native and English names like:

U. Mmachukwu Sylvia and
U. Ifeanyichukwu Henry..

My beautiful wife will name our other Daughter and Son..
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2015
pbs4real:
nah only ur own go diff,gal dey bear osinbajo. . . Iranu abasha
na u no cheesy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by tunexy123: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
boy; fokosobo, girl fobosoko (india names)
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by omoiyaakanbi(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Nabeelah dat my baby girl name

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
dimssy:
Iyeyimika..love that name like its love
Iyeyimika??or you mean oyeyimika.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Ugovin12(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2015
N.....a....m...e

Chukwumaonyenaejeuka...... Boy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
kITATITA:
ORUBEBE

PATIENCE

FAYOSE
Na By Force Make You Contribute To Mata... Fayose Of All What Of Fayemi/obanikoro/ebele Jonatan/abacha
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by marychommy(f): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Kamarachi and Zikorah

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Journey To Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.