Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

The House Must Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The House Must Help Me Out (938 Views)

We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The House Must Help Me Out by Olowojeje: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2009
WE SHARE THE 1ST FLOOR OF THE BUILDING WITH A COUPLE. I AM A MAN OF 28YEARS.WE ALL IN THE FLOOR SHARE THE SAME LINE TOGETHER WHEN WE WATSH CLOTHS. IT HAPPENED THAT ONE DAY AS IT WAS RAINING I WAS THE ONLY ONE AT HOME IN THE FLOOR.OUR NEIGHBOUR'S CLOTHS AND OURS WERE SPREAD OUTSIDE.WHEN I GOT THERE TO PICK THE CLOTHS (INCLUDING OUR NEIGHBOURS AS IT HAS ALMOST BECOME A TRADITION WITH US ALL. WE LIVE TOGETHER AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS). I NOTICED THAT OUR NEIGHBOUR'S WIFE'S UNDIES WERE SPREAD UNPEGGED. I WAS IN QUANDARY AS IN WHAT TO DO NEXT.
WOULD I HAVE PACKED THE UNDIES OR BETTER LEAVE THEM TO BE BLOWN AWAYS WHILE IT RAINED. WHAT IS THE BEST ACTION TO TAKE
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by binahmad(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2009
Olowojeje:

WE SHARE THE 1ST FLOOR OF THE BUILDING WITH A COUPLE. I AM A MAN OF 28YEARS.WE ALL IN THE FLOOR SHARE THE SAME LINE TOGETHER WHEN WE WATSH CLOTHS. IT HAPPENED THAT ONE DAY AS IT WAS RAINING I WAS THE ONLY ONE AT HOME IN THE FLOOR.OUR NEIGHBOUR'S CLOTHS AND OURS WERE SPREAD OUTSIDE.WHEN I GOT THERE TO PICK THE CLOTHS (INCLUDING OUR NEIGHBOURS AS IT HAS ALMOST BECOME A TRADITION WITH US ALL. WE LIVE TOGETHER AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS). I NOTICED THAT OUR NEIGHBOUR'S WIFE'S UNDIES WERE SPREAD UNPEGGED. I WAS IN QUANDARY AS IN WHAT TO DO NEXT.
WOULD I HAVE PACKED THE UNDIES OR BETTER LEAVE THEM TO BE BLOWN AWAYS WHILE IT RAINED. WHAT IS THE BEST ACTION TO TAKE

Take a hike.

Or better still, holler for her kid child to come and do away with the R-A-G-S. cool
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by binahmad(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2009
On a deeper thot, I feel this post doesn't belong here.

MOH-DU-REI-TUH!!!!!!
Wia u dey nko?

wink
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by Ben13: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
But in a shallow thot, the house must help him out undecided
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by emilyone(f): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2009
this is really, really a funny one

its been long since i laughed myself out.

come to think of it the holy book says

be your neighbours keeper.

there is absolutely nothing wrong in helping with the panties.

depends on the motives behind it.

even if you pick them secretly the good Lord will reward you openly.
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by Hollysmile: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
Is it still raining? If yes, jus pick it, smuggle it 2ur own room, smell am for as long as u want, by then de rain don stop, come hang am back. IDIOT! I no say u dey admire de pant (not necessarily de woman) if not u for pick am witout dis ur 'Ekwensu' thot.
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by binahmad(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
even if you pick them secretly the good Lord will reward you openly.  

Then that wud even serve to strenghthen the notion that he does have a hiden motive for not bringing it openly.

Naijas and dia wahala
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by clemcykul(f): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
@poster hope they dont have holes in them?
lol
very funny post lol
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by sistawoman: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
What is the problem? Are not panties made out of the same type of cloth all other clothes are made out of? Are you going to turn into a toad or something if you touch womens panties?

What the hell is the problem with men on this board and women's panties?

Yall are always trying to get in them but dont want to touch them.
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by binahmad(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2009
Good going there, Woman Sissy. That's exactly what I choose to call the stark truth.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by IcePk(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Whats the big deal u jst admited dat u live lke bro n sis, So? Cnt u atleast use dat consciousnes to do wht u ve tn do,blessed are d pure in hrt for they shal see God.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by Drdaps(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
you can't pick it. but if she allow you, you will gladly help her to remove it when she is wearing it. grin
Re: The House Must Help Me Out by Afrok(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Op just pretend they aren't panties and pack it with the clothes undecided.

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Your Honest Advice! / I'm In Trouble Pls Help! / How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? Men's Opinion Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.