Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria (1784 Views)

Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians / ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by polixz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Report reaching us today from our colleagues is about Mr Eghosa age 29yrs a gay student from the department of civil engineering, uniben. I believe most of us know him back in Benin City. In 2010 we did apprehend him and some members of his gay group during their party in which they were caught in the act of homosexuality. After extensive interrogation was carried out we were informed the group name was called "House of Fun" which had 10 members.

He escaped and we did tried to apprehend him again so he can bear the consequences of been gay same way some other members did pay for their crime before handing them over to the authorities. He fled out of the country in 2010. We have been on his trail for some time now.

Good news everyone, information reaching us is that he is trying to obtain a police extract to enable him remain in UK. We strongly hope this application is denied so he can be returned to Benin City to face the consequence of his atrocities and abominable act because the government 14 years jail term is not enough to purify the atrocities he has committed to the community. We know the police are after him but it will be best if we apprehend him first to face the laws of the land for his taboo before passing him to the police.

No man or woman is born a homosexual, it is a pervation of the mind by the devil either by media or someone got them in or demonic influence. We will need to stop this in our way same way we did others before handing them over to the authorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by micki83(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
You're still chasing after him and having sleepless nights because of him,after five years? Are u sure u're okay at all?
"Good news EVERYONE" indeed.LMFAO, as if anyone cares. It's not that deep, bro. Look for something that will make ur life productive, instead of spending ur nights and days worrying about a man that left the country FIVE years ago. Hian!

7 Likes

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by osas4dem: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2015
This boy stupid wella. I remember this guy back in uniben. Good things that he his coming back to naija. we dey wait for you badly. You know how he dey be now. The way white garment church take dey cure crase people na so them go use take cure the gay sickness from you.

1 Like

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by omale4dem: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Omo dis one dey make sense o..cant just believe that am hearing this now, it will be better the UK authories send him back home if possible this minute, is just for me to get my guys on ground beacause the drilling nor go funny for u bro..e bin don tey wella o
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by ororo2546: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Wow! Im glad justice can finally have its way. This sickness must be eliminated from our community. I remember this guy from uniben. He think say na him smart pass. 14years dey wait for am + men need to beat am Properly first before the law go catch up with am. It's a real sickness.

1 Like

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by mike4nice: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol, this is serious, they should free the guy. everyone has the right to live the kind of life they choose.
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by polixz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Court remands 2 suspected homosexuals in prison custody - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/court-remands-2-suspected-homosexuals-in-prison-custody/

They shouldnt be granted bail as when a bail is granted to them for further court hearing or investigation they will abscond the same way Eghosa abscond out of the country. I hope dey get even worse sentence than the 14 yrs jail term and also to undergo a serious counseling.
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by polixz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Court remands 2 suspected homosexuals in prison custody - See more at http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/court-remands-2-suspected-homosexuals-in-prison-custody/

They shouldnt be granted bail as when a bail is granted to them for further court hearing or investigation they will abscond the same way Eghosa abscond out of the country. I hope dey get even worse sentence than the 14 yrs jail term and also to undergo a serious counseling.
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Zeus147: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mehn this guy is just disgusting. Make e come serve complete jail time or make dem add 20 years join for am. That Na if he fit make am reach prison self. Sigh Nigerians Sha.
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by RealKSpot: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's Just 14 years .... After the Jail Time.. And the Brushing ... You will start loving women. wink

1 Like

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
osas4dem:
This boy stupid wella. I remember this guy back in uniben. Good things that he his coming back to naija. we dey wait for you badly. You know how he dey be now. The way white garment church take dey cure crase people na so them go use take cure the gay sickness from you.

omale4dem:
Omo dis one dey make sense o..cant just believe that am hearing this now, it will be better the UK authories send him back home if possible this minute, is just for me to get my guys on ground beacause the drilling nor go funny for u bro..e bin don tey wella o

ororo2546:
Wow! Im glad justice can finally have its way. This sickness must be eliminated from our community. I remember this guy from uniben. He think say na him smart pass. 14years dey wait for am + men need to beat am Properly first before the law go catch up with am. It's a real sickness.

In a sane society, you guys would be in rehab.

Bloodthirsty fools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by yorubaboiy: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
wat pleasure do dey gain in drilling dier fellow men holes.......#iranuAbasha
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by faith551(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
My hand is already on deck
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Of all d things to help d government with, stopping homosexuality is your own priority.
Smh for you and those waiting with you.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stop homophobia...live and let live.
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Mznaett: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
mtcheew
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by beryl04(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hey to all the homophobes in the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by beryl04(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
One more thing

1 Like

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by micki83(m): 2:56am On Jun 17, 2015
masonkz:

Bloodthirsty fools.

Lol.Mason no worry; all of them are the O.P; he opened all those stupid accounts on d 16th of june,just check...crazy niccur. Buhahahaha!
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by czarr(m): 4:33am On Jun 17, 2015
.....wow,let's try to be productive. and avoid violence
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2015
veegirl:
Of all d things to help d government with, stopping homosexuality is your own priority.
Smh for you and those waiting with you.
Sister the thing confuse me!see the priority of our youths!Op u are very useless

3 Likes

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2015
polixz:
Report reaching us today from our colleagues is about Mr Eghosa age 29yrs a gay student from the department of civil engineering, uniben. I believe most of us know him back in Benin City. In 2010 we did apprehend him and some members of his gay group during their party in which they were caught in the act of homosexuality. After extensive interrogation was carried out we were informed the group name was called "House of Fun" which had 10 members.

He escaped and we did tried to apprehend him again so he can bear the consequences of been gay same way some other members did pay for their crime before handing them over to the authorities. He fled out of the country in 2010. We have been on his trail for some time now.

Good news everyone, information reaching us is that he is trying to obtain a police extract to enable him remain in UK. We strongly hope this application is denied so he can be returned to Benin City to face the consequence of his atrocities and abominable act because the government 14 years jail term is not enough to purify the atrocities he has committed to the community. We know the police are after him but it will be best if we apprehend him first to face the laws of the land for his taboo before passing him to the police.

No man or woman is born a homosexual, it is a pervation of the mind by the devil either by media or someone got them in or demonic influence. We will need to stop this in our way same way we did others before handing them over to the authorities.
U are one of the most dumbest guy on Nairaland!wetin concern me with this oponu!
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2015
faith551:
My hand is already on deck
Use your hand for a productive stuff dummy
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by faith551(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
Use your hand for a productive stuff dummy

Tell me what could be more productive than ending people that are Menace2Society?
It might not be rewarding in a fiscal perspective but you can call it a charity organisation,

1 Like

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
the person is in UK enjoying his life,while you after 5yrs you still wan kill am.I understand,its unemployment.it will get better doh.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by corintis: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Left for me, i do not think he has anywhere to run to. He will have to face the law
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2015
Disturbing yourself over another persons issue while your bank account will produce echo if they throw 1 kobo inside. I'm not in support but let the gays do what they want to do and live how they want. Got better things to do with my time when Judgement day comes God will decide.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
micki83:

Lol.Mason no worry; all of them are the O.P; he opened all those stupid accounts on d 16th of june,just check...crazy niccur. Buhahahaha!

LOL. Thought as much. Some crazy, obsessed fellow he is.
Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
[size=18pt]He is gone cheesy... The fact that you want to kill him is enough reason for UK to grnt him stay...

That's if the OP is not doing it for himself to show the home office this page as "evidence" or reason you can't return to naija...

We know your style bro.... British home office ain't that st.up.id uno...

All consenting accounts above opened on June 16..... This your strategy forseeking assylum is very poor, pathetic undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
masonkz:

Bloodthirsty fools.
Seconded, like some peeps are jst so dumb and jobless, the way they comment, you'd think they are programmed robots. Well guys, keep on searching, hope you've caught Mr. Eghosa nw?

1 Like

Re: We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria by Surfboard(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Snitch alert.

Help government if you're anally raped by someone who's gay. You can also help anyone who has been anally raped get justice.

To start policing the decision of two consenting adults shows you have too little to do in your everyday life. Get busy Op and live and let live.

(1) (Reply)

4 / Estharfabian, I Have A Message For You / What Re Your New-year Resolution(s), As Pertains The Opp. Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.