Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria (84955 Views)

Senate Makes U-turn On SGF, Magu / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 05, 2015
99100:

I realise the foolishness and stupidity of some my Igbo brothers recorded another height when the news got to me that Buhari won in my village in Imo state; a village in Orsu local govt.

I saw it coming hence my topic - IMO STATE :WHO WILL TELL OUR PEOPLE THE TRUTH.

Worry not; the signs will soon appear clearer!
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by torontoboy(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Satanic and demonic law coming straight from the pit of hell! Useless senators! Hopeless pedophiles!

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2015
jayfolarin:
This is insanity! 11years! Wtf!!! How is an 11 year old girl ripe enough for sex?? Our senators are the worst ever!! Shameless set of paedophiles!!!

The bigger shame is on all the Christians in the nation who stands idly by as their nation is further Islamised

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2015
1stola:

Just ignore that biafran pig (OREMUSSANCTUS)
He thinks because it is Internet, he can spill any trash from his miserable mouth...
We are watching...
His days are numbered...
Go and kill him na, as his days are numbered, rampaging Jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2015
freedom96:
The new form of christian terrorism.Insulting other people's beliefs and when they get a punch for that they shout out terrorist.

"If u insult my mum,you should expect a punch from me"-Pope benedict talking abt charlie hebdo attacks.
Keep justifying terrorism, Besides everyone of you is a potential threat.
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2015
1stola:

Ameen insha Allah.
Woe unto OREMUSSANCTUS.
Woe unto MohamMAD
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Woe unto MohamMAD

Amen!!! Double woe betide that paedophile! !!

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2015
1stola:

Okay.
The thunder that will soon fire you is still drinking kunu in Daura.
You can not hide even if you change your moniker...
If you continue this way, you will soon be history.

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by iamkingzlee(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Smh....nawa ooo 11 keh!!!! You come to realize that 60%occupying that senate seat, already have matured and grown up daughters. Some are even married. This is just being inconsiderate and wicked!
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by M4gunners: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2015
talktrue1:
I know dey reduced it because of Yerima
Just my thought bro.
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by ddeola: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2015
It's very simple nau. THEY ARE PEDOPHILES so why won't they pick the age of 11years. Whatever happens to 18 years?

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by jidebaba69(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Korrection:
nobody go fit try am with my daughter at 11...the person dey mad?

Hmm.....11 years old? that's way too young. It should be from 16 years.
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nonsoross(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
This is absurd!!!
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by 1stola: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a fool!!!...fucck you and your prophet, Fucck Islam!... Oya come and kill me, pM me and I'll give you my address you despicable terrorist.
SeverusSnape the Catholic ibo boy...
Words are not enough to argue with you.
Action speaks louder..
If know you're a human and you still breathing and you think you can face me, send me your address or better still, patient because I will still find it out...
You are in for it.
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
all northern senator are paedophile. we need to divide this country. buch of hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by nasxpenxer(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Sowie boi
How old re u
?
Learn to talk to elders wif respect
ur fada nd any elder wey dey una ill-brained family...na una typ pastor dey yansh una wife nd u go pay mney 4 delivrnce ontop...idiot
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
1stola:

SeverusSnape the Catholic ibo boy...
Words are not enough to argue with you.
Action speaks louder..
If know you're a human and you still breathing and you think you can face me, send me your address or better still, patient because I will still find it out...
You are in for it.
You're a buharistic goat.

In your warped mind, you think I'm Catholic, you think I'm Christian.
This is why terrorism is hard to end; because they have Sympathizers like yourself. You're a toothless mongrel dog.
You won't do more than your paedophile mad mohammed. Piss be unto him

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
dearpreye:

I thought you said your allah preaches peace? Is it piss?
Its definitely piss!!!

1stola is a bokoharam member!
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Chijosky(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
No b una vote GMB, say make him rule why una dey complain, una neva see any tin, just one week for office mtcheww
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by PMIcon(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2015
The new Senate had better amend it. Are they ignorant of the prevalence of vesicovaginal fistula- did they consult pediatricians and gynecologists before making that dangerous decision.

I'm expecting the reaction of the first lady because she was involved in advocacy against child marriage recently.

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by jayriginal: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Let's not get carried away. The Senate did not legalise having sex by 11 or 12. All it did was to prescribe a certain punishment for people who have relations with children below 11.

Trust me, having relations with a thirteen year old is still an infraction of the law.

Edit:
Case in point and on front page as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/2357746/choirmaster-rapes-female-chorister-lagos
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by PMIcon(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Chijosky:
No b una vote GMB, say make him rule why una dey complain, una neva see any tin, just one week for office mtcheww

Aba it is the outgoing Senators that passed the bill o. U neva get over GEJ's lose? Why not wish your country well?
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
What is the matter with justfollowit? angry

What?
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by punche(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
soe:
u r so useless...how dare you

How dare what? 11 years? I thank God am not part of your religion.....
Pls kindly give out your daughter at that age.

What do you stand to gain sleeping with a little girl of that age for God sake?

God pls help us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
11 years is way too small......talking as a mother. What is this country turning into. The rest of Nigeria is not NE, SS,SE,SW don't have sex with girls under age say 16. Its kinda a taboo in these regions..

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
soe:
u r so useless...how dare you
You are just a truth hater....deal with it cos it is what it is. You guys are disgusting child molesters

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
noblezone:

Stop shouting.
Majority of them are Islamists .
Islam permits them to marry children.

And when I say we don't belong to the same country, they call me names.

To start sleeping with an 11 years old In those days a girl can be married out early but left to mature in her parents house before handing over to her husband. Obviously they don't them over until their teens say 16 thereabout. 11 is still a tender child. Just pondering if I were abused at 11years. Its a very wicked act
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by 1stola: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a buharistic goat.

In your warped mind, you think I'm Catholic, you think I'm Christian.
This is why terrorism is hard to end; because they have Sympathizers like yourself. You're a toothless mongrel dog.
You won't do more than your paedophile mad mohammed. Piss be unto him
*clapping*
Time will tell...
You bloody nonentity tripe. A rétard INFIDEL.
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
jayriginal:
Let's not get carried away. The Senate did not legalise having sex by 11 or 12. All it did was to prescribe a certain punishment for people who have relations with children below 11.

Trust me, having relations with a thirteen year old is still an infraction of the law.

Edit:
Case in point and on front page as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/2357746/choirmaster-rapes-female-chorister-lagos

Meaning its ok if she is 11, don't you get it. Its crazy to subject an 11 years old into such act

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.