Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. (3676 Views)

If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2015
francizy:

Hmmm! Is this really Omenka or someone else?

Someone please wake me up when the real Omenka posts. grin
My brother, I have a believe someone else is using his moniker presently, because the Omenka I know is a.... Let me just reserve my comment. grin
Kudos to the person temporarily behind that moniker.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. by francizy(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My brother, I have a believe someone else is using his moniker presently, because the Omenka I know is a.... Let me just reserve my comment. grin
Kudos to the person temporarily behind that moniker.

LoL, or he's probably pretending to be objective this once in his life.. cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2015
francizy:

LoL, or he's probably pretending to be objective this once in his life.. cheesy
Exactly!...i believe he has done some serious introspection, especially since that day MizMyColi and I chided him. He's a good boy afterall, Keep it up Omenka. smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. by francizy(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!...i believe he has done some serious introspection, especially since that day MizMyColi and I chided him. He's a good boy afterall, Keep it up Omenka. smiley

Abeg pass me the link make I view the thread... cheesy

E remain the other hypocrites.. angry
Re: Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2015
francizy:

Abeg pass me the link make I view the thread... cheesy

E remain the other hypocrites.. angry
https://www.nairaland.com/2347308/support-pmb-beyond-partisanship-politics

There you go, sorry for the delay, was a bit busy.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See Why We Will Always Suffer In Africa. by Afroconnect: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Our politicians and police force are a disgrace to humanity...i spit on them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. / Akwa Ibom Vs Anambra State / Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.