Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,001 members, 7,841,843 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (29164 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
what's this one saying? undecided
You know what I'm saying. grin
Don't pretend undecided

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by MizMyColi(f): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The poet...Have a moet.

Hope I can refrigerate itgrin

If I take it now lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Interesting!

Would see if I can go for the walk!

Alas! He can now face his job as a governor squarely.
And please, Fayose, endeavor to pay the University staffs their salaries next week!

All the best

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by SeverusSnape(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hope I can refrigerate itgrin

If I take it now lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Of course! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Dmano: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose is d real deal

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Flets: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Interesting!

Would see if I can go for the walk!

Alas! He can now face his job as a governor squarely.
And please, Fayose, endeavor to pay the University staffs their salaries next week!

All the best
Are you a university staff?.... why single them out?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by richidinho(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
That's my man

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by richidinho(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
thought the lagoon was for you and your failed president undecided

mumu undecided

U no dey tire?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Flets: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
richidinho:

U no dey tire?

Dont bother, thats a spambot

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Flets:
Are you a university staff?.... why single them out?
Nah. A university student and the non-payment of salaries is affecting me.

Fayose has really tried. Wish d salaries would just be paid

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
richidinho:

U no dey tire?
why should I?
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Flets:

Dont bother, thats a spambot
really?
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by holumidepaul: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why celebrating the government of impunity?
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by crystalk20: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by niceguy7(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose is jst a joker.......
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Berrymoss(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Woah
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Sijo01(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose is the man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Allosaurus: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election ? undecided watch and see the film soon
You're not making sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by XBLadez: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose is a hero!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by XBLadez: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cry me a river.
Evvvuls! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by pat077: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thumbsup to fayose. grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Mopolchi: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
What a Severe - anus Shape?
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by anwo247: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose the great man.... Buhari headache continues!

8 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by godoluwa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
just read the news on punch & av to rush here to read post from haters of fayose. fayose has come to stay. btw, wheres temitemi1?

7 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Berrymoss(f): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Olusola10:
You definitely have escaped this, but you cant escape what your mouth will put you eventually. I know that for a certainty. In another development, Buhari vowed to crush boko haram soonest. Read his promises here >>> http://www.naijablower.com/i-renew-my-pledge-to-crush-boko-haram-buhari/
sai baba one chance

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by ndcide(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Despite the hate from APC supporters Fayose had the last laugh.
Respect.
May the jaaaaanjaweeeds rot in he'll.

8 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by myklangelo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose dike a na-agbara izu!
Ihu dike na-anyu nma nko!
Onye nwaa o hu n'anya!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by ddippset(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Flets:
I truly would not blame temitemi..... Fayose is the real deal.

How he manages to thrive through controversy while maintaining the support of his people still beats me.
All the efforts from Bourdillion house to evict him failed woefully...... the enemies of Ekiti people have been shamed.

This should be a lesson to Nigerians masses. Its time to turn deaf ears to propaganda and fight for that which represents your interest. Neither APC nor PDP represents your interest................ and when you find that which protects your interest, strive to protect it and dont let the enemies snatch it from you.

For example: In the fight on fuel import and subsidy, the masses have been hoodwinked with the help of propaganda that FG was responsible while forgetting the real enemy who are the oil marketers. FG have been incessantly arm-twisted into paying false subsidy bills because Nigerians cry when the oil marketers go on strike. Imagine if Nigerians turned their anger on the marketers, protested around their depots and tank farms...... Imagine if one marketer was used as an example on the angst of the Nigerian people. If Nigerians understood the real enemy, fuel scarcity as we know it today would have been history.

Anyway... Kudos to Fayose and Ekiti people. Its now time for governance after the long distraction from the enemies of Ekiti people in APC.
rubbish. He was only protected by Jonathan's police and army. If he did all that in the present regime, he wouldn't last 3 months, even if 2 ekiti States put together love him. Rubbish.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by isaajibola(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello Everyone. On behalf of John Oluwadero, a Graduate Pharmacist from the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, Youth worker, Social entrepreneur, and the incumbent Commonwealth Students' Organiser for Nigeria.

I (John) am here to seek your support towards my victory at the poll as I contest for the position of Vice President (Democracy and Participation) of the Commonwealth Students' Association for all the 53 Commonwealth Countries

Opposition: An Ugandan, A Jamaican.. for now

Election is schedule to hold at the Youth forum Conference of  Commonwealth Education Ministers June 22-26, Nassau, Bahamas.‎

Campaign is to start officially on Friday, June 5

We're to campaign to over 800 million students in all the 53 Commonwealth countries

Pls, We look forward to your support.
Courtesy:
Isa Ajibola Social Director "BNI" (Better Nigeria Initiative) UI chapter.‎

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose is the man that will destroy apc. Even tinibu is scared of the apc slayer.

Choi.

Respect to fayose

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by osimataylor(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
The lies and propaganda peddled by APC apologists have all crumbled.This is how its going to crumble in Rivers state.Where are those people shouting FAyose will be removed?Liars and propagandist.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike / INEC Staff Die In Benue State / Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.