Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,002 members, 7,841,846 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (29165 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by godoluwa(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election ? undecided watch and see the film soon
video evidence? wake up man! APC & their supporters r FOOLs

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by ricsman(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
I may not like ds guy during d campaign but I admire his political style.

being the second to congrat d man he fought.... and all he had done since GMB won..... made me like him. now fought so had to remain d governor and he won.

come to Rivers state

people cause Ameachi for shutting down d court and legislative house. lolololol

he won!!!!
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by adavebobo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
let him sha pay salaries . datsall!
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by linsa01(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
All glory to God. I love Ekiti people. We stood(and still standing) by our decision. Fayose is the man. Congrats Ekiti kete, let those lagosians who know nothing about our plight in the state continue to mock us. We are focused and we know who is good for us. I rep Ekiti.

7 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by strongerthaneva(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Today we ve a new awolowo
In d person of fayose
D one whose political wisdom is more than dat of tinubu cum obasanjo
I can see u are really sick upstairs and must be on narcotics drugs..This one is a ant before those u mentioned..let him come and try all dis rubbish in lagos now he will smell hell..Awon omo mi for igboro go let am know that kekere labere kere mo..Gud luck to him..but bad luck to u..

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Caseless: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
ALL HAIL THE JAGABAN OF EKITI POLITICS!!!!N THE MODERN AWO OF SW POLITICS!!! THE MAN WHO SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED TINUBU AND OBASANJO IN EKITI !! OSOKOMOLE YOU TOO MUCH I WISH I CAN MAKE IT TO EKITI FOR TOMORROW'S VICTORY WALK
nonsense! The same awo you do not respect is the one you now liken your thug-like hero to. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by neocortex: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
This remind me of Beautiful Nubia's song:
Fayose take this:

Seven lives that's what you got you are an African man.
Enemies can go and die.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by chi4ik4(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
that is my boss, millions respect for u Sir! I wish that fayose will become our President one day.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by chi4ik4(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
that is my boss, millions respect for u Sir! I wish that fayose will become our President one day. long live PDP
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Chivasex: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
the man sincerely fought tooth and nail for what he's got today.
I wish him well and I do hope there won't be some Judases in the 26 DPD law makers that will be sworn in tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by nationwide1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just as I said, the people of Ekiti must be impeached first before anyone can impeach Fayose.

The good people of Ekiti State love him and no one can change that.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by buchilino(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
God i don't no y i like dis guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by benzema8(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose my role model.buhari my hero
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
That's my egbon! Ekiti rocks!
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by gannod(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ekiti people will never bow to Tinubu and Obj. We won't be enslaved by that Bourdilon crook and Obj. As for other Yoruba states,continue to worship Tinubu and Obj that one 'una toro'

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by thefakestan: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose Temitemi1's role model Congrats.
Well deserved victory.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Mufasa27(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose came , he saw and conquer those idiots,..... The man is a conqueror !
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Sobeautiful: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Congrats Sir. I thank God for you. Only try and represent Him well and talk less. Then it shall always be well with you.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by molas02: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
at last victory...i cheer for u ooo....Mr ayodele fayose, igi tolorun gbin, eda kan o le faa tu....let haters go and die, abi una go impeach Wike?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Sobeautiful: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin cool grin
Fayose my roll modem, Temitemi1 my mentholatum cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your 'role model' or your 'roll modem'?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by onatisi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Only capital fools believed fayose was going to be removed by the apc 19 law breakers .
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
The same Fayose who was impeached in 2006 on account of fraud fraud related offences as reported to the House by EFCC.

Nigeria needs change indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by muredo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Section B

Ekiti gate
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Ujupsy: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just look at the smile on his face,this man fine no be small,I see him having fresh breath at last
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by enitey(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
I just like him

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
Lemme clear your mind before you commit suicide, the major evidence in the ekiti gate scandal is that audio tape implicating Fayose and Obanikoro. That evidence will be very hard to be admitted into court becos Fayose can easily claim his voice was simulated, and that he has already done. So if you want Fayose to lose in the court, then get a new evidence, if you don't have, employ a... Consultant.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by shammah1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Except Fayose tongue grin
agarawu23:
nobody is unimpeachable.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by shammah1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nothing will happen to him by God's grace. Are you the one who rigged the election for him? undecided
agarawu23:
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
shammah1:
Except Fayose tongue grin
grin bro my signature cool
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by luvinhubby(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
I see this man becoming the next head of state from South west, his political sagacity is next none.
cool

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Uncletony(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
If only GEJ had one-tenth of ur courage!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by gistgudess: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
I learnt a lesson from Fayose and the lesson is that always be a good leader, Ayo Fayose is Ilufemiloye of Ekiti not like Asunkungbade of Ibadan land. Fayose, Be strong and always keep winning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) / ASP Marian Yusuf: Sowore Was Not Shot At Unity Fountain / Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.