Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (29169 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by funkybully(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose, anu tifnubuuu and obasaewu na atu bomb ona ata afifia
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by abtmaviz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
nobody is unimpeachable.

fayose is o and meanwhile amechi should spot the differences
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by shammah1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why you dey vex? undecided don't explode o because e dey pain u die grin
ddippset:
rubbish. He was only protected by Jonathan's police and army. If he did all that in the present regime, he wouldn't last 3 months, even if 2 ekiti States put together love him. Rubbish.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by muh4lyf(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
If GMB wanted to play the GEJ way, soldier would have dealt with your so called thug and you would have been impeaced.... Cos you were left, you started displaying you arrogance.... Fayose can never change
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
All thanks to thugs...

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nayok(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
ALL HAIL THE JAGABAN OF EKITI POLITICS!!!!N THE MODERN AWO OF SW POLITICS!!! THE MAN WHO SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED TINUBU AND OBASANJO IN EKITI !! OSOKOMOLE YOU TOO MUCH I WISH I CAN MAKE IT TO EKITI FOR TOMORROW'S VICTORY WALK
Obasanjo has never get Fayose's time, beleive me. Or u ve seen any attempt made by baba Iyabo agaiNst him?
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Senjuchiha: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dis is y he wld remain a role model 2 many n us nw d 'lion if d south west' unlyk dt duckfowl of ubima n d gr8tst judas of d soutsouth dt kips barkin but cnt bite

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by ddippset(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
shammah1:
Why you dey vex? undecided don't explode o because e dey pain u die grin
Bros I nor vex. I only hate liars. Acting like fayose is omnipotent and omnipresent. When infact he was only protected by the might of the federal government.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by grandstar(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Flets:
I truly would not blame temitemi..... Fayose is the real deal.

How he manages to thrive through controversy while maintaining the support of his people still beats me.
All the efforts from Bourdillion house to evict him failed woefully...... the enemies of Ekiti people have been shamed.

This should be a lesson to Nigerians masses. Its time to turn deaf ears to propaganda and fight for that which represents your interest. Neither APC nor PDP represents your interest................ and when you find that which protects your interest, strive to protect it and dont let the enemies snatch it from you.

For example: In the fight on fuel import and subsidy, the masses have been hoodwinked with the help of propaganda that FG was responsible while forgetting the real enemy who are the oil marketers. FG have been incessantly arm-twisted into paying false subsidy bills because Nigerians cry when the oil marketers go on strike. Imagine if Nigerians turned their anger on the marketers, protested around their depots and tank farms...... Imagine if one marketer was used as an example on the angst of the Nigerian people. If Nigerians understood the real enemy, fuel scarcity as we know it today would have been history.

Anyway... Kudos to Fayose and Ekiti people. Its now time for governance after the long distraction from the enemies of Ekiti people in APC.

If you had 1 billion and you were told to start importing petrol to sell at subsidised prices, you will run a mile after bringing in your first cargo!

If the government still wants to subsidise petrol, it should bring it in itself! There will be sheer bedlam!
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by shammah1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
You're wrong. He's protected God first, then the law, then the good people of Ekiti state grin
ddippset:
Bros I nor vex. I only hate liars. Acting like fayose is omnipotent and omnipresent. When infact he was only protected by the might of the federal government.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by ogundeleai(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thank God you escape the harmmer.. What citizen of ekiti should realise is that meaningful development migth elude the state in the live of this present administration.. In the last 6months am not sure whether the governor can point to concrete development and the excuse will be hinge on distraction from the so called impeachment.. I won't be suprise now if same govt change his gear toward FG for the remaining three and half year that Abuja is not helping him to develop the state.. Good enough the governor is nursing no second term ambition and the earlier the citizens of his state realise this the better.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Flets: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
grandstar:

If you had 1 billion and you were told to start importing petrol to sell at subsidised prices, you will run a mile after bringing in your first cargo!

If the government still wants to subsidise petrol, it should bring it in itself! There will be sheer bedlam!

Govt does not have the capacity (tank farms and transport facilities) to supply volumes sufficient for national consumption.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by ddippset(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
shammah1:
You're wrong. He's protected God first, then the law, then the good people of Ekiti state grin
God cannot protect someone who uses 5 out of 24 to impeach the speaker. Stop blaspheming. He will meet his water loo sooner.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by gunnersjohn(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
ogundeleai:
Thank God you escape the harmmer.. What citizen of ekiti should realise is that meaningful development migth elude the state in the live of this present administration.. In the last 6months am not sure whether the governor can point to concrete development and the excuse will be hinge on distraction from the so called impeachment.. I won't be suprise now if same govt change his gear toward FG for the remaining three and half year that Abuja is not helping him to develop the state.. Good enough the governor is nursing no second term ambition and the earlier the citizens of his state realise this the better.

Even while we realise, Ekiti people will still punish APC one more time for traumatizing them for so long. If you think being in central party will sway us just get ready for surprises. After wrecking the state finances it will take APC many years to gather any goodwill and public trust again.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Ahmeduana(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
fayose?
no comment
KI LO FE RIWI, KI LO FE RISO? ACTUALLY, A KI DE ENU ONIBAJE KO MA RI WI!
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by agarawu23(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

KI LO FE RIWI, KI LO FE RISO? ACTUALLY, A KI DE ENU ONIBAJE KO MA RI WI!
haha se o le to yen in,?
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by bboshodi: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yes! I can see that 98% of those on this platform ds moment are celebrating Gangsterism. For some of you mediocres that are equating Awolowo, Asiwaju with Fayoshe, well I say sorry!

A Fayoshe can only strive in a lawless and timid society like Ekiti.

For all of you that are celebrating your godfather, I put it to you this day 04 June, 2015, that your hero will very soon Disappoint you.

Fayoshe can not escape prison in a sane society.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by victors123: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Move on my Governor!! God will see u true!!! Dnt mind useless crap!!! Who told u Ekiti was rigged Ekiti election is free & fair without comment!! 16 zero!!
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Ahmeduana(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
haha se o le to yen in,?
A NI SE, KI E MA GBA FUN OLORUN LE KAN-KAN, learn to accept what you cannot change. YOU SEE ONE THING IN LIFE IS THAT IF THE WHOLE WORLD CONSPIRE TO HARM YOU IF GOD IS NOT CONSENTED NO HARM WILL COME UPON YOU, LIKEWISE IF THE WHOLE WORLD JOIN TOGETHER TO FAVOUR YOU WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF GOD IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE. SO LET FAYOSE BE.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by decasey(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDP should make dis man dere national chairman!.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by seunfape(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
i know from day 1 that they cant succed in their attempt.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by papoose999(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Bros, go to romance section and lick those girls ass, That's where you belong. grin
lol...fatality#badt guy
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Blackfire(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
The only yoruba man u can trust.. When u open school on bravery, call me, i will enrol
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by perryy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
A cat with nine lives.

I doff my beret for you

You ve tamed d seas, oceans,

You even went to the kingdom of *esu* and came back unscathed

You are a Role Model to aspiring youths

Baba fayose I respect you.

I will write about your tenancity on my next thesis.

I wanna be a Fayose. Simple. In Fayose, I found my man.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by perryy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
strongerthaneva:
I can see u are really sick upstairs and must be on narcotics drugs..This one is a ant before those u mentioned..let him come and try all dis rubbish in lagos now he will smell hell..Awon omo mi for igboro go let am know that kekere labere kere mo..Gud luck to him..but bad luck to u..
. Let Tinubu also go to Ekiti and try rubbish like he does in Lagos, he will suffer humiliations in the hands of the people's man- Fayose.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by perryy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
teeowl:
All thanks to thugs...
. We are no thugs like you Tinubu's thugs. We are the good and educated people of Ekiti state who voted for Fayose and guided him with whatever we have to ensure that no force emanating from Lagos or Abuja can adversely affect him. We are the most educated people in Nigeria, and I reiterate, we are no thugs.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by porka: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
ogundeleai:

Fayose built Ekiti, both Oni and Fayemi that came after him just went to mark register, that's why his people love him.

He is not some run-of-the-mill politician who fritters away people's goodwill. The guy is on the ground.

In the last 6 months, you people have made the state 'ungovernable' for him, even when your candidate had conceded defeat and has moved on, but he trounced you in every other way; the election, the tribunal, appeal courts, the supreme court, state assembly, federal house of representatives, the senate elections and even this unnecessary impeachment.

What is more? You brought kidnappings and an orchestrated tribal conflict, but he put your back on the ground.

Tinubu should know his limit by now, those guys in Ekiti and Ondo have names to protect. There's only so much that money can do there to compromise people. They've not been slaves to anyone before, they will never, repeat never, be subjugated.

Aregbesola has been in office for more than 4 years, and there are more beggars in Osun today than the last 100 years put together.

Everywhere you turn you see beggars. They are even going to neighboring states. Just because he has refused to pay their breadwinners' salary.

And there's no tangible infrastructure project completed after taking all the type of loan known to man.

Have you seen any Ekiti person in his right senses begging for alms?

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by Nicepoker(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
what's this one saying? undecided
he said u should. Go and suck A55.
Re: I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers by chronique(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
This dude(Fayose),is one of the people the PDP should never make the mistake of losing;He's the real deal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo / Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja / PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.