Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting (1852 Views)

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo pictured in a presidential election campaign event in 2015
Indications emerged on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was ‘locked out’ of President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with the National Security Adviser on the orders of the President.

A top Government source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to The Trent on Wednesday that Vice-President Osinbajo was refused ‘security clearance’ to attend the meeting as a result of security concerns by the Commander-in-Chief allegedly over what he described as a “very sensitive meeting”. According to the source, it was the thinking of the President that it was too early in the day to bring Vice-President Osinbajo into the President’s first security briefing.

The June 1 meeting with NSA Sambo Dasuki, which lasted for hours, was part of what sources called “debriefing process” and was done behind closed doors in the absence of the Vice-President.

Dasuki remained with the president till after 4pm when he left the Defence House, Daily Trust reports.

Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo are yet to move into the Presidential Villa, 6 days after their inauguration.
http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-security-meeting-with-president-buhari/?utm_content=buffer812eb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by bigboss80s(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Interesting
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Firefire(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Animal Farm!

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by midolian(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Let the TANoids feast on this fake news..

Am out!

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by debo07(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmm..nawa oo..person dat ws nt even in Nigeria...I hail una o.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
D guy called osibanjo is a houseboi He's masters re Buhari cum tinubu Jonathan will always carry sambo along I miss jonathan Why den do u ve a vice if u don't trust him Datz to tell u dat apc is a big fraud

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Mogidi: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tinubu took his position.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by randomFYO: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
B4 nko, is it everywhere/everything the C-in-C would invite the deputy to?.
By the way, how can we have them there while there are other issues to attend to.
+ 4 sai den attack d meeting nko, we'll jus lose d 1st & 2nd man!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Vision4God: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
I cant help but laugh.
Anyway.... fingers crossed
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by debo07(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D guy called osibanjo is a houseboi
He's masters re Buhari cum tinubu
Jonathan will always carry sambo along
I miss jonathan
Why den do u ve a vice if u don't trust him
Datz to tell u dat apc is a big fraud
it high time u started watching ur BP....u no longer make sence wen evr u comment.Not dat u av bin making sence b4 oo but nowadays u are really off the track.Baseless comments evry now and den.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by shamsuRana(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D guy called osibanjo is a houseboi
He's masters re Buhari cum tinubu
Jonathan will always carry sambo along
I miss jonathan
Why den do u ve a vice if u don't trust him
Datz to tell u dat apc is a big fraud

Just like PDP is a big fraud..if at all you get the jist well,no party is blessed..stop deceiving urself.this picture has many things to say without any caption if and only if you have a foresight.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by NDPVF(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
[s]
midolian:
Let the TANoids feast on this fake news..

Am out!
[/s]Are you alright?.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by NDPVF(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari will be like,Ossy-boy,wait outside.LOL.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by midolian(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Are you alright?.
yes..thank you. Are u? undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by xpac01(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Well, all I can say is that, there is nothing hidden under the sun.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by libertyfather(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
So our government is been run like a bar that I will just go @ a particular time that I knw my goons must surely dey....abeg op try and make sense with this kind stupid post...FOI vice president has a job doing as well not roaming around the president try to get into everything he is doing
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by demelza: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thetrentonline?
All these backyard blogs
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by NDPVF(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
[s]
midolian:
yes..thank you. Are u?
[/s]Am not sure you are.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by stlarry001(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
ACADEMIC HUB: 10 Tips To Keep Your "PHONE" Private And Save http://academicmerit..com/2015/06/10-tips-to-keep-your-phone-private-and.html?spref=tw
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by totit: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo pictured in a presidential election campaign event in 2015
Indications emerged on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was ‘locked out’ of President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with the National Security Adviser on the orders of the President.

A top Government source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to The Trent on Wednesday that Vice-President Osinbajo was refused ‘security clearance’ to attend the meeting as a result of security concerns by the Commander-in-Chief allegedly over what he described as a “very sensitive meeting”. According to the source, it was the thinking of the President that it was too early in the day to bring Vice-President Osinbajo into the President’s first security briefing.

The June 1 meeting with NSA Sambo Dasuki, which lasted for hours, was part of what sources called “debriefing process” and was done behind closed doors in the absence of the Vice-President.

Dasuki remained with the president till after 4pm when he left the Defence House, Daily Trust reports.

Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo are yet to move into the Presidential Villa, 6 days after their inauguration.
http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-security-meeting-with-president-buhari/?utm_content=buffer812eb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The same vice presido that was in sudan that very day, 3rd?
Na wao

Lies and lies everywhere ehn grin

I know the tribe involve in this propaganda
We know you people grin

Vice-President Osinbajo In Sudan For Al-bashir’s Inauguration (Photos)
June 3, 2015 | Filed under: Politics

The Vice President yesterday traveled through jet to Sudan to represent the President of Nigeria as President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan was being sworn in for a new term. See more photos of the VP at the event below

http://www.starsgist.com/vice-president-osinbajo-in-sudan-for-al-bashirs-inauguration-photos/
Ooops

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by jaytee01(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
totit:

The same vice presido that was in sudan that very day, 3rd?
Na wao

Lies and lies everywhere ehn grin

I know the tribe involve in this propaganda
We know you people grin

Vice-President Osinbajo In Sudan For Al-bashir’s Inauguration (Photos)
June 3, 2015 | Filed under: Politics

The Vice President yesterday traveled through jet to Sudan to represent the President of Nigeria as President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan was being sworn in for a new term. See more photos of the VP at the event below

http://www.starsgist.com/vice-president-osinbajo-in-sudan-for-al-bashirs-inauguration-photos/
Ooops
Don't mind them, if they don't die of heartbreak this year I will be surprised
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by eagleeye2: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Alimi will always outsmart Afonja.

. Nobody should quote me.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? / Pictures: Nigerian House Of Assembly (Before and after independence) / Etcetra--igbo Leaders a Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.