Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones (4865 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Obiagelli:
Apparently some peeps are so pained by this thread. Wish them quick recovery grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Caseless:
severed-ape
Hehehehehehehehehehe...A severed Ape is a dead Ape, but hey senseless I'm still alive.
Masu gudu su gudu! grin

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Only the women?
How about :
Gbawe- epistle writer

Egift - propagandist

PassingShot - passingshiiit

Omenka - smeagol

Midolian - minion

Rilwayne001 - I reserve my comment. angry

Donphilopus - donfoolopus grin

Efilefun- efulefu tongue

Pendy79 - sadist undecided

NgeneUkwenu - Hermaphrodite.
That's my boy - Keep the flag flying,I will join you up the moment those blood sucking demons you mentioned shows up to bite ya ass.

Leave caseless alone, he's a just a small fry among all the top shyte eating dogs you just mentioned. grin

Attaboy! I got ya back - Shoot without aiming. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Pendy79 is actually pendunce grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's my boy - Keep the flag flying,I will join you up the moment those blood sucking demons you mentioned shows up to bite ya ass.

Leave caseless alone, he's a just a small fry among all the top shyte eating dogs you just mentioned. grin

Thank you my boss cool
The "blood sucking demons" have seen the mentions, but they can't do a thing about it, They won't dare, cause they know me. angry

As for senseless Caseless, He's suffering from Buhariasis.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
if you talk ahn, you dey on your own o! grin grin
you no try. Why u no dash d guy money nau? grin he needs help.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you my boss cool
The "blood sucking demons" have seen the mentions, but they can't do a thing about it, They won't dare, cause they know me. angry

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...A severed Ape is a dead Ape, but hey senseless I'm still alive.
Masu gudu su gudu! grin
a severed-ape you are; a carcass at that.
Masu gudu su gudu grin grin wallahi mun sa ku gudu.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Caseless:
you no try. Why u no dash d guy money nau? grin he needs help.
me dash am money? I dey find who go dash me sef. Mtscheew!

Seriously,he needs help. I know from reliable source that he's not well paid in his work place so he needs an additional job to fend for himself. This is just why he took the protection job. I know where he works and its unfavourable to him at the moment.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by TheOtherview: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2015
I echo cramjones' positive appraisal of the contributions made by both of these Amazonians.

Now you all know that I am not a dyed-in-the-wool Buharist. In fact, Obiagelli may recall our long running 'back and forth' on a particular thread.
The point is, regardless of our occasioned differences in opinion, you've both fought the good fight - in furtherance of a progressive cause.

Obiagelli/Berem, keep doing what you do best.
Keep the faith wink
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Ephemmm: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2015
StepTwo:
CramJones abi na CrackJokes has released another nonsense again oooo.

Please good people of Nairaland come lets shît on this thread.

Heyaa.... He dey pain you gannn ni oooo....
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by tomakint: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Redoil:
this ur uppercut is too much na esp gbawe that lives on bariga canal
What!!! @ the bolded, you gotta be joking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

hahahahahahaha...
Apart from gbawe, I came here before most of them. I've been in the opposition since 99 grin grin
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you my boss cool

I pray to die of this.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by tomakint: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:

Seriously,he needhelp. I know from reliable source that he's not well paid in his work place so he needs an additional job to fend for himself. This is just why he took the protection job. I know where he works and its unfavourable to him at the moment.
.and for a disgusting slattern like you to chronicle the life of a fellow Nairalander like this in bad light shows how bitter you are in real life. Go back 2 ur husband and leave barcanista alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Caseless:
I pray to die of this.
Its your type that will scream "sai Buhari" before you detonate. undecided
*spits*

*runs for dear life*
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
me dash am money? I dey find who go dash me sef. Mtscheew!

Seriously,he needs help. I know from reliable source that he's not well paid in his work place so he needs an additional job to fend for himself. This is just why he took the protection job. I know where he works and its unfavourable to him at the moment.
eyyaaaa...I understand his travail. Una don go find out more on him grin grin My progressive people no de waste time. D guy should knw that with his status , it will b hard to play opposition politics. I pity am sha.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
tomakint:

.and for a disgusting slattern like you to chronicle the life of a fellow Nairalander like this in bad light shows how bitter you are in real life. Go back 2 ur husband and leave barcanista alone
Don't mind the pained lap dancer, they've not yet gotten over barcani*sta's exit.

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its your type that will scream "sai Buhari" before you detonate. undecided
*spits*

*runs for dear life*
yes oo. You get any explosive for there? Make I just detonate am shap shap.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by tomakint: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the pained lap dancer, they've not yet gotten over barcani*sta's exit.
Honestly speaking my brother, I am yet to understand how a supposed-woman can be this callous-minded and even take Nairaland too serious undecided everything about the pumpkin-headed thing is just too irritating......I pray she find peace in real life. I am trying not to lose my cool on her.....very ugly thing feeling funky when not needed. How u dey jare grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Caseless:
yes oo. You get any explosive for there? Make I just detonate am shap shap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
tomakint:

Honestly speaking my brother, I am yet to understand how a supposed-woman can be this callous-minded and even take Nairaland too serious undecided everything about the pumpkin-headed thing is just too irritating......I pray she find peace in real life. I am trying not to lose my cool on her.....very ugly thing feeling funky when not needed. How u dey jare grin cheesy
Bro forget about that Beremx, She's not worth it, Obiageli is even more of a lady.

My good sire, I'm doing great. Thank you
The last time we conversed, before I could reply you, I was banned. Hope everything is going well?

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by tomakint: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bro forget about that Beremx, She's not worth it, Obiageli is even more of a lady.
The last time we conversed, before I could reply you, I was banned. Hope everything is going well?
Sorry about the ban bro, well, I am cool as a fiddle and life is good.....Obiageli is a jewel but her connection to 'her' is a turn off....hope you understand. Well done....do you play CHESS?

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2015
tomakint:

Sorry about the ban bro, well, I am cool as a fiddle and life is good.....Obiageli is a jewel but her connection to 'her' is a turn off....hope you understand. Well done....do you play CHESS?
Thank you boss.

I don't play chess, I've never taken interest in it.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by francizy(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin

SeverusSnape:
Only the women?
How about :
Gbawe- epistle writer

Egift - propagandist

PassingShot - passingshiiit

Omenka - smeagol

Midolian - minion

Rilwayne001 - I reserve my comment. angry

Donphilopus - donfoolopus grin

Efilefun- efulefu tongue

Pendy79 - sadist undecided

NgeneUkwenu - Hermaphrodite.

Truckpusher:

Truckpusher:

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Redoil: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2015
tomakint:

What!!! @ the bolded, you gotta be joking grin grin
as at present canal water has taken over gbawe's room.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by francizy(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros you too get sense! cool

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by francizy(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Redoil:
as at present canal water has taken over gbawe's room.

This thread is supposed to be moved to the jokes section! angry

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by tomakint: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you boss.

I don't play chess, I've never taken interest in it.
Alright then, but as a brother and friend, I still insist you try to pick interest in that wonderful game.......CHESS is meant for Kings and you are one.....go for it! By the time you learn how to play it (especially with your opening game), remember to make the 'Knight' your best 'officer'! Godspeed bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
tomakint:

Alright then, but as a brother and friend, I still insist you try to pick interest in that wonderful game.......CHESS is meant for Kings and you are one.....go for it! By the time you learn how to play it (especially with your opening game), remember to make the 'Knight' your best 'officer'! Godspeed bro
I'll heed to your advice, I definitely will.
Thanks a million sir
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by francizy(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Assslicker...smh!

Send them PM and stop creating some stupiid thread.

Hope you are not expecting this rubbish to make front page

Hehehehe, dude probably wanna score on some light skinned Igbo punnies! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meaning Of ATIKULATE / Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal / APC Has Rigged 2019 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.