Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies (863 Views)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by kinggenesis(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
1). Most pretty ladies believe that their beauty is their bargain to be well spent on, and most guys don't have that kinda money to spend on a woman. Hence, they avoid them.

2). Most pretty ladies always act pretty. They always make it
obvious that they know that they are pretty and this behaviour
tends to rub offensively on the faces of guys. Hence, they tend to avoid them.

3). Most pretty ladies look down on non-handsome guys, and
this pisses off even the handsome guys who are friends to
these non-handsome guys. So, in solidarity with their guys,
those offensive pretty ones are been avoided or hurt along the
way.

4). Most pretty ladies are not sociable. Most of them tend to be introverts, thereby sending the wrong message to guys (that they are not needed)

5). Most pretty ladies are beauty freaks. An addition To their
beauty through extreme make- ups tend to make them too
beautiful to be approached by men. This sends a sense of
insecurity to guys, hence they avoid them. LolzZz grin

6). Many guys believe that the more beautiful a lady is, the less intelligent she would be. And most times, they are proved right. This however, is an injustice to the few beautiful and intelligent ones that abound. Unfortunately, all of them suffer The consequences of being avoided by guys.

7). Guys fear that the more pretty their woman is, The more likely a money bag would come to snatch her away from him. Hence, in order to preserve their hearts and dignity, they go for the averaged beautiful ones and avoid the beautiful ones.

True or false?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by dkronicle(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lolx note:moxt of em na oloho
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by dharay99: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
avoid fyn gurlz.?
Mehn itz all false.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by MEGGATRON(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
pretty girls do plenty sh;t.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by shamsuRana(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
masterchi:
pretty girls do plenty sh;t.

And some regrettably end up in shittt most of the time
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by naijaboiy: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Not completely true.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by SuperSuave(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
op what are you saying why would I be avoiding pretty ladies?? am I mad? in fact only guys with low self esteem do such
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies by leedel: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
@op u r absolutely correct. it remind me of my ex. lol

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Do Wrong.... Abeg? / w / The Least Amount A Nigerian Lady Expect You To Spend On Her Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.