Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (242897 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
Who do I vote for now undecided

Agarawu23, support the winning team

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
RapLawd:
How do I start?

Where do I start

and with what will I start to say Thank you all?

words can't express my deepest state of mind... the love and support I've been ridding upon is what got me in the mode of

"We're getting High"...

wish I've done the production of that particular track, but no egede as far as I and Nairaland remains,...

all I can

Is that no matter how high the sky is getting high-we're still getting high...
and everyday haters wows how we're getting high - but we tell em chill we're already familiar with tha sky... with or without feather we still gonna fly,and that's why niggahz cry cus we're so fly...

two on two ya Lawd i'm Kul...Hahaaa ninty-nine plus nine in ya hood I'm good, you can call me the Antichrist... Lord forgive me for this -but Eucharistic meal blood and flesh has been my favorite... like cannibals and bulls unlike canibus I'm familiar with murder case so incase you don't even have a clue better get a glue and stick your ass together cus you're about to hear the deamo-satany-yivu blasphemy of tha century...Lawd I'm god of hip hop...always on-top... "we're getting high"... nothing else -RapLawd

#SaiRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by babatawa(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Evenin Folks

To other contestants; It's not too late to step down

To the electorates; support and vote Ayima

AYIMA FOR MR NAIRALAND 2015

#TeamAyima

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by isacolukay(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
He is the true definition of a man.
I present to you
Agarawu23 for Mr Nairaland 2015

Cc:
Cherlene
xmileeasy
agarawu23
3ace
adeh39
Cryxtal
kathykathy
lulukay
EggovinMma
Tallesty1
Enypie
Orijin101
Thiannah
phrenoz
Spicylate
IrinaDeverenko
Merlissa
justjify
Isiterere
Diznie
Omavik
debosola
LajaLaba
Dolcilicious
KelvinGraphics
mizcalvina
jennylove7575
Lorlaahlozz
VictorOme
Mrkuvuki
Princesschi
Juliet11111
Aminat508
pricelesslove
Itzurgalvivian
tinuolababy
Xsenga
sweetnectar
kennygee
Stunner1
Adaobi12
Shaakasi
LadyCaty
HotieTima
Africaine
victorian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=adeh39 post=34568689][/quote]

Welldone babe

Cheers

ITS SCENTMARLC ALL THE WAY JOORRRR !!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by babatawa(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
SexyBisolarh omo iya booni? Ayima ni o

#TeamAyima
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Follow me celebrate our own and our pride...

It's not by choice that we choose him -but a record that must be kept straight...We saw no failure in him-and to his selflessness we've given our faith...He's a respecter of no one -but gives honour to whom it belongs... Gentle by nature and humble in spirit...someone who's phobia of failure fuels his passion for success...a young and vibrant individual that has a lot to accomplish in life-a positive o outcome... someone who believes the spirit of struggle cus he is a partaker of #NoFoodForLazyHumans...a cheerful giver and humanitarian who expects nothing in return when giving...

In short, words can't enumerate his potentials and credibility... cus in terms of creativity, he's someone who has ventured into the music world to keep fighting till he thrives,someone who has perfect replica of JACK OF ALL TRADE AND MASTER OF ALL... he's educated,and when I say educated, ireally mean agifted and intelligent lad who doesn't need to be taught twice before learning the course or the topic... he's awesome, is it handsomeness...he's outstanding amongst mate, tall with an average body that keeps ladies longer throat!ng (Olu gbajie girls ),someone that knows what fashion and looking cute is all about-a got it all niggah in the world of SWAGGS!!!.

He's someone that believes in anything that goes with God, but doesn't entirely in it pure form deny others their right to live as pleased... anyway let call it a break for now, maybe if the race of whom to be crowned Mr Nairaland 2015 deems it fit to give him a chance to prove to the forum and it's members what he's capabilities and uniqueness are, I believe and uttermostly will agree that he will never prove me wrong...

Fellow members of this Great forum, I hereby present to you all our young and vibrant candidate for the ongoing Mr Nairaland 2015 grand competition, our BELOVED LYRICIST AND RAPPER RAPLAWD NWA-AFOR...

Vote RapLawd as Mr Nairaland 2015...

Thanks everyone...

#SaiRapLawd2015

#TeamRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
adeh39:
SCENTMARLC!!!!!!!!

YOUR HEAD DEY THERE wink

VOTE SCENTMARLC FOR MR NL 2015!

#TEAM SCENT

Na soooooooooo

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Teeboy22(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
what's good here
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

Follow your instincts...

But I'll Kindly recommend...

All of them are good... they all deserve your acknowledgements...

But

Some of them are better... so they deserve your support...

He is the best and deserves your vote...

#SaiRapLawd2015

1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
babatawa:
Evenin Folks

To other contestants; It's not to late to step down

To the electorates; support and vote Ayima

#TeamAyima

This is the biggest joke of this contest, a farce of the game...

Just let em know that RapLawd says hi

#TeamRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
isacolukay:
I present to you

Cc:
Cherlene
xmileeasy
agarawu23
3ace
adeh39
Cryxtal
kathykathy
lulukay
EggovinMma
Tallesty1
Enypie
Orijin101
Thiannah
phrenoz
Spicylate
IrinaDeverenko
Merlissa
justjify
Isiterere
Diznie
Omavik
debosola
LajaLaba
Dolcilicious
KelvinGraphics
mizcalvina
jennylove7575
Lorlaahlozz
VictorOme
Mrkuvuki
Princesschi
Juliet11111
Aminat508
pricelesslove
Itzurgalvivian
tinuolababy
Xsenga
sweetnectar
kennygee
Stunner1
Adaobi12
Shaakasi
LadyCaty
HotieTima
Africaine
victorian

grin grin

Everyone has his or her own choice Darling wink

I HAVE CHOOSEN THE PERSON THAT I THINK DESERVES THE CROWN

AND THAT PERSON IS SCENTMARLC!

NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT, YOU KNOW WHY? HE IS WORTH IT wink

JUST KEEP CALM AND VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC cheesy

#TEAM SCENT

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Teeboy22:
what's good here

Everything including you and your support!!!

#SaiRapLawd2015

#TeamRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nairalandar: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
agarawu ni oo

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Princessderaa:

Yes boss
Whatsup BossLADY?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Everyone has his or her own choice Darling wink

I HAVE CHOOSEN THE PERSON THAT I THINK DESERVES THE CROWN

AND THAT PERSON IS SCENTMARLC!

NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT, YOU KNOW WHY? HE IS WORTH IT wink

JUST KEEP CALM AND VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC cheesy

#TEAM SCENT

Thank you jewel

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good Evening Alhaja Aminat508
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, as you sleep please pray for me as i pray for you too. This is simple, humble AYIMA for mr nairaland 2015. VoTe AyIma as mr nairaland 2015.

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Aminat508(f): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Good Evening Alhaja Aminat508
evening pastor kelvin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by GIYAZZ(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
[size=30pt]VOTE SOSIQDUDE FOR MR.NAIRALAND 2015!!!!!!!![/size]

He's worth it. . . No need for too much talk jare cheesy

Just vote Sosiqdude when it kicks!!!!!!!!!

#TeamSosiqdude #TeamRappers #TeamIntelligentLyricist #TeamNoTooMuchTalk #TeamFineBoy cool

#CampaignManager cool
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aminat508:
evening pastor kelvin
cheesy
How you dey Alhaja?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dahreyM: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
isacolukay:
I present to you

Cc:
Cherlene
xmileeasy
agarawu23
3ace
adeh39
Cryxtal
kathykathy
lulukay
EggovinMma
Tallesty1
Enypie
Orijin101
Thiannah
phrenoz
Spicylate
IrinaDeverenko
Merlissa
justjify
Isiterere
Diznie
Omavik
debosola
LajaLaba
Dolcilicious
KelvinGraphics
mizcalvina
jennylove7575
Lorlaahlozz
VictorOme
Mrkuvuki
Princesschi
Juliet11111
Aminat508
pricelesslove
Itzurgalvivian
tinuolababy
Xsenga
sweetnectar
kennygee
Stunner1
Adaobi12
Shaakasi
LadyCaty
HotieTima
Africaine
victorian

Is ur contestant dat ugly? U no fit put him pic.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dahreyM: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mr nairaland contest is not a delight. I never see one fine boy among the contestants. Abi handsomeness no be one of the criteria?

Oh miss nairaland contest was a delight, too many fine girls. Twaci, u fine pass the person wey dem crown queen. U av a beautiful voice. Sometimes I just wish say na me go marry ucheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by workaholicccc(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Who be all these guys wey dey learn work.. I go still vote sha
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Melancholy(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2015
I vote for flow1759. If no be him, e no fit be anybody. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by isacolukay(m): 12:33am On Jun 09, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

Sexy girls vote for real men.

Vote for Agarawu23.

The gods can not be wrong...

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iamkingzlee(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Please, Vote IamKingzlee MR Nairaland 2015. I never dissapoint!!! Your votes are highly valued smiley

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 09, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Did i?shockedshockedshocked
Baba i am sorry about that, you knw i wouldnt intentionally do that to u na.
Abeg no vex.

Whatsup??
no p brother
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Vote JARIZOD
J-justifiably
A-adorable
R-ranger
That is
I - intelligent
Z-ZEALOUS
O-obedient and
D-dedicated!! smiley

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2015
dahreyM:

Is ur contestant dat ugly? U no fit put him pic.
lol cheesy maybe sad
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

Worry not anymore boo.

Jarizod is the right choice..

#TeamJarizod.
You look like a simple gurl...n i hereby present to you the perfection to your simplicity..
Here he is.. wink

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Morning guys, don't forget your boy AYIMA please he really needs you votes. Vote AYIMA as mr nairaland 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (234) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.