Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body (1332 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / If The Soul Is Immaterial How Does It Experience The 'heat' Of Hell ? / 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by moderatorr1: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Our root user or admin as humans is sitting right on top of all our decision making paraphernalia.
If a human is reduced to his lowest term or stripped down to the barest minimum intelligent component, the person is that part of their mind that makes the final decision on what to do.
When we think about what best action to take in a particular situation, we are making use of our mind's different decision making apparatus. However, we are not this apparatus, we are the judge on top of them all who will eventually make this decision.
For the purpose of this write up and lack of a better name, I will call this unit of our mind the Judgement unit.
The primary function of the judgment unit is to make decisions based on available reports from our judgement apparatus.
Even natural language recognises this. For instance, if a person says 'my conscience is judging me'.
Contrary to what many people think, we are not this conscience, rather, we are the one who is being judged.
The conscience is just a decision making apparatus , that is, an input device to our judgment unit(), that has reanalyzed the situation and telling us that we have made a bad decision as in the example above.
This judgment unit of our mind does not do anything but make decisions. It contains nothing else. It does not even have memory, memory is just one of the components of its decision making apparatus, a virtual input device too.
If this top most component of our mind is separated from its decision making apparatus, it will be paralysed completely. In that case, we can say that the person is in coma.
If its disconnected from only one of its decision making components such as emotion, we can say that the person is emotionally handicapped. Hence, they cannot take balanced decisions, since all their decisions will be emotionally handicapped.
Thing else can communicate to this unit except the components of its judgment apparatus. For instance if a person says 'God told me to go to X place'.
The 'Me' there does not represent this unit. The information the person received from God did not come in into this unit, it came in through an input device we may call dream or imagination, logical prediction or whatever, but you get the drill.
Our judgement unit takes the information from that input device and decides what to do what we should do - to obey or not.
This small top most unit of the human mind is where the last stage of consciousness lies.
This unit never goes to sleep until we die. It stays awake all day and all night through the years, receiving information and analysing them.
When we are asleep, it decides when we should turn or adjust. When we are bored, it decides what we should do. It decides if we should help the poor or not, save the sick and needy, pray, work, fight, run, do good or do evil and so on.
If we God is going to judge us, this is what will get judged.
If there is a soul, this is it. Fortunately or unfortunately, according to this my theory, animals have this unit too.
For those who believe in reincarnation, this theory explains why people forget everything about their past lives after reincarnation - the judgement unit has no memory as explained earlier.
For those who believe in evil/good spirit possession, this is the part of the mind that gets possessed and influenced to make wrong or right decisions.
When a person run's mad, this is the part of the mind that's most likely in trouble. Another cause of madness could be if one of its input devices is feeding it with consistently wrong values.
Whatever your case may be my friend, know thyself.
Thanks.
Dave Ozoalor
@daveozoalor
http://Facebook.com/daveozoalor
Twitter.com/daveozoalor
http://Braintem.org
*pls forgive my typo, if u can

1 Like

Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by MightySparrow: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Nice one. Needed to design next generation of robots.

1 Like

Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by nativedoctors(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
MightySparrow:

grin grin grin
Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by moderatorr1: 5:14am On Jun 07, 2015
MightySparrow:

I am currently doing that.
Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by Orunto: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2015
The Soul is one of the four living creatures in your body and the galloping horse that is the framework of life.
Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by moderatorr1: 3:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Orunto:
The Soul is one of the four living creatures in your body and the galloping horse that is the framework of life.
The only one of them that can be proven to actually exist is your body. The rest are stemmed from religious teachings.
Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by Orunto: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2015
No!!!! No. No. No. No. Please think again, since you do not know which of Arts, Science, Religion and Relationship comes first. Your Soul(your body framework), your Heart(your pipes of veins and arteries), your Mind(the governor of your five senses) and your Body itself(the Casing of all of the above) are all physical and spirits in you. God put them there in you.
Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by moderatorr1: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Orunto:
No!!!! No. No. No. No. Please think again, since you do not know which of Arts, Science, Religion and Relationship comes first. Your Soul(your body framework), your Heart(your pipes of veins and arteries), your Mind(the governor of your five senses) and your Body itself(the Casing of all of the above) are all physical and spirits in you. God put them there in you.
Ok, i get you know
Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by Orunto: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Thanks.
Re: Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body by moderatorr1: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Orunto:
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! / Speaking In Tongues: 21st Century Gibberish? What The Bible Says - O.s. Emejulu. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.