Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small (1340 Views)

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small by MallamYahaya(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Last Sunday Apostle Johnson Suleman fired back at Prophet TB Joshua for taking the testimony of one Mrs Mary Azuh. Mrs Azuh testified in the SCOAN that Apostle Suleiman could not deliver her and he told her that there little demons and small demons. She also testified that she paid for her deliverance at OFM.

The OFM media team have uploaded videos on Youtube to show that the woman was given N200,000 as a gift at OFM. The video evidence from OFM shows that the lady was living. There is a similar video from Word of Life Church as well where she said that Papa Ago appeared as a pillar of fire .

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DkBcI0ZRTKe0&ved=0ahUKEwi_1_y6k6rMAhUkJMAKHWLBApwQtwIIGzAA&usg=AFQjCNHweG_lZVMHE4eQYyvRK_y4ZQNvpw
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small by ricsman(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
small as in small?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small by SUPOL(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Make I see who go talk against d Man of God. Meanwhile dat Mary Azuh should be investigated. Her way no pure at all.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small by psucc(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is just a fight between the anointed.

I don't have a say on that. Remember what happened to others during the fight between David and Saul?

Beware.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small by zenith4biz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Where Do The Souls Of Animals Go To When They Die? / Why Always "Rice And Stew" On Sunday In Almost Every Christian Home?? / Shocking - 1500 Year Old Bible Says That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.