Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) (14039 Views)

AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by classiclee(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hehehehe I dey feel yah bro go on
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by mzzkismet: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks for the updates, u doing a great job here......keep it up. But please take note of your tenses and construction and also try going through the updates before you post for typographical errors.

#thumbs up
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Rounakid(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2015
I think is the hightime Uncle Buhari ban drinking of Origin by Minors in this country.
It's effect is becoming unbearable...
Ajibo111:

my boy .......i know you reside in borno state.but dont worry,after our plan to flush away boko boys from your area,you will start enjoying like am doing in peaceful state.
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Rounakid(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2015
classiclee:
mzzkismet:
Thanks for the updates, u doing a great job here......keep it up. But please take note of your tenses and construction and also try going through the updates before you post for typographical errors.
#thumbs up
Thanks for the corrections, it makes me better...
classiclee:
Tnc for dropping by... Nxt update dropping at Noon...
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
I really had a good time reading this story. so interesting expecting more from you
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Rounakid(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
prettydiva89:
I really had a good time reading this story. so interesting expecting more from you
and more shall you get...
Tnx for following and commenting...
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Rounakid(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
The rest of the church service was bored to me.
Imagine having a lady on top of me, not for pleasure stuff but for fighting.
Tho, i was swearing inside me that i would still deal with the satanic lady,but something in me kept on advicing me against it as i may end up disgracing my self for second time.
Afterall, ain't sure that would have survived getting up or overthrowning the lady, if not for the aid of the seperators.
That day encounter really makes me know that there are some ladies folks who may be superior to men in some ways.
"The upcoming sunday mass would be 8.am mass, Finally the priest request to see the two people involved on conflict today at his sitting after the dismissal."
The cathecist announced bringing me back to reality.
"The peace of the lord be unto y'all" The priest blessed.
"And also with thy spirit" Chorused the congregation.
"Go in peace the mass have ended"
"Glory be to the Lord."
I made my way to the priest sitting as the rest of the congreagation scampered to the exit doors.
I went into his office to met the lady sitted on one of the vacant seat already,by her side is our M.O.D commandat.
The priest began his sermon...
"You see my children, fighting is not a good thing for children of God to do.
Morever doing it in his worship place... Blah... Blah... Blah..."
After his brief speech, my commandat also chipped in some words also.
We are later (me and the lady) brought together by the priest,with the agreement to reconcile.
All that was not what is running on my mind then.
I was actually thinking negative sid of it.
"Imagine, how can i forget and forgive a lady who have disgraced me so much at church?"
"Not only that, but she also designed my hansome face with her witch-like finger nails.
In next fewer minutes, we where freed from what i regard as question room, as i was quiet uncomfortable throught the reconcilation meeting.
I step out of the church and heads to the western part of the street which is where i resides, suddenly i heard some one shouting towards me.
"Hei! Wait..."
I turned back to see someone approaching me, some one i was expecting to see then, or for the rest of my life.
Yes, you guessed right! The lady! The lady i fought with.
A part of my mind adviced me tear race, afterall i don't know wether the lady want to complete what he started.
"Guy man, you no go tear race comot before this lady design ur chest and preek join." The coward angle of me adviced.
"You are the man, just pick that stick lying over there and protect youself incase of any foul play" The troublesome contributed, and i settled for it's, by going near a lying stick and standing by it with a plan to pick it and set to action having being there any foul play.
"Good afternoon, my name is Charity." She introduced.
"Am Kutty." I mumbled, almost silently.
"Waoh... Kutty, that is a hansome name, just like your hansome being." she complemented.
I felt calm in my nerve, afterall, she just complemented me of being hansome, which is what i love hearing from ladies, and she being beautiful is just bonus ove bonus.
"You see, Kutty am sorry for what really happened today, i don't know how i allowed myself so much to be used by satan that much." She pleaded.
"Am sorry too, i over-reacted." i issued my apology too.
We continue discussing as we head home.
We inter-changed contacts when we reached the parting ways and bade goodbye.
The rest of the journey was nothing as the journey is not up to five minutes walk.
"Kutty, you don return?" i collide with out-going Kenny on the gate.
"Yes ooo, where you dey go?" i asked him.
"I dey go make i go buy drink for Chidimma, wetin scratch you for face like this?" He quired, pointing to the cuts i sustained from fight as a result of the ladies finger nails.
"Na annointing ooo, too much of it." I throw him a befeiting lie.
Withouth waiting for for any further question from him, as i raced towards the room to welcome Chidimma, My Crush!
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Holamidhe(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rounakid:
waoh... Luv ur name, u derived it frm Olamide right? Or is there any Yoruba name like that?

Olamide
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by SofiaAmrozia(f): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rounakid:
Talk of the devil, the lady snubbed my effort to lure her back and continue heading to the exit.
I stretched out my short hand in the process drawing her back.
"Did'nt you hear my instruction, never to head out while the mass is ongoing?" I quired in millitary-like accent.
"Excuse me! Who are you? Who do you think you are to control my mobility in this church?" She rant, just like average Nigerian girl will do, also removing her glass in the process.
"And what gave you the impression that you are the lord of yourself in this church, which makes you think that your moving out of the church at the odd hour is guaranteed?" I asked, trying to sound more fluent, Smirking in the process.
One thing that i observed during our short encounterment, is her inability to withstand my gaze, which leaves me with the impression that she is seeing me as superior, but my impression was proven wrong in the next few minutes.
"Young lady, my advice is for you to kindly go back to your sit and save your self any embrassment." I further said, bringing my mouth closer to her.
All thanks to Nollywood who taught me that, by to advancing their mouth close to minors such that the person will be feeling their breath whenever they are into gentle-man/bully acts.
"Oh my God, your mouths stinks, am sure you have'nt brush for some days now"
"So Mr, why don't you focus more on your well-being rather than parading your self as an unrecognised Church Official." she threwed a loads of insults to me, but as a gentle man that i am, i tried being polite.
"Young girl, what did i do you to warrant this kind of insult this morning?" i quired piltely to the departing figure.
"Insult? Did i? What insult did throw to you? I just stated the real fact wich a child can easily attest." She defended with a smirk on her face, and she continue heading out.
By then some congregation, wicked congregation i will say where chuckling at our little drama.
I in other hand tries smearing my breath, to know wether she spoke the truth.
I did it by stylishly using my palm to cover my mouth and breath on it.
"Alas! She spoke the truth" i muttered.
The kind of odour emanating from my mouth is extremely horrible, all thanks to the over-done yam and beans that i ate the previous night, am my lazy self for not brushing up when i woke up.
"Kutty don't tell me that you want to leave this girl make she go scott free after she don design you with customised insults finish?" the bad and qaurelome part of me speaks.
"But na real fact she states nao, your mouth no dey stink ni?" My good angle contributed.
"Eeehen, if na real fact nko? Does that guarantee her to rain all sought of insults on you?"
"How e take be im bussiness if your mouth dey stink?" My bad angle protested.
"So wetin you want make i do now?" i quired inwardly directing the question to my bad angle.
"Guy go slap am, if she protests beat the hell out of her." My bad angle adviced.
"Bros no try that thing ooo, you may end up disgracing yourself ooo." The good angle tries maintaning it's point.
I ignored the good side and heeded the bad side.
Bad choice tho!
-----------------------------------------------
Dedicated to you my lady SofiaAmrozia
Kutty, Thank You so much. Here's a a big kiss, muah
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Rounakid(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
SofiaAmrozia:
. Kutty, Thank You so much. Here's a a big kiss, muah
u welcom maam...
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Rounakid(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
I entered room to see more than i expected to see.
Chidimma is bent down unclad, selecting some clothe from a average-like travelling bag, which i attested to be the one she visited with.
Her phone was blaring one gospel song like that, which she always perfom slow-body movement to correspond with the rythm of the song, which made her bossoms to be dangling
Omg! The girl have really grown too busty.
Can accurately sight her clit as she is in backing me in such a position that i can see her womanlingness clearly.
Just as i expected, my John Thomas started craving for war.
It was busy battling my boxer to allow it's exit but my ever faithful "Hilfiger Boxer"(my fellow ajekpako will know the one am talking of) want allow that.
"See this idiot, if you like make no behave yourself, you no go come out." I mocked my John Thomas Inwardly, but i was proven wrong in a split of second.
I was still enjoying my view, standing at the entrance and lost in thought, when all of a sudden.
"Kraaaaa...!"
Comes a noise from my lower region.
I immediately know that my ever sturbon JT have proven me wrong of my underating to it.
It have tored my new bought Boxer.
"Damn!" I cursed inwardly.
It seems as if Chidimma heard the noise, as she turns around to see me standing at the entrance moping like zombie.
"Kai! I don fall hand."
I muttered, i immediately jump down and and draw cover the curtain.
Cos, i can't just stand her rant.
I predicted that she is going to be mad to me of delibrately viewing her unclothedness but i was proven wrong.
"Why are you retreating outside? Come in you have already seen it all." Came her voice.
"See this girl ooo, i dey try to form gentleman but she no like am? Okay nao." I thought.
Her word actually took me by suprise, cos that was the least reaction i expected from her.
I enter the room she was now clad on pant only, leaving her heavy mighty bo.obs for me to see.
"Am, sorry." i mutter, while keeping my face down pretending as if by seeing what she exposed to me, i will get blind.
"You don't need to, am the foolish one for leaving only the curtain hanging." She said while approaching me.
"See this girl ooo... Abi na devil sent her ni, to collect all the blessing i acquired on church from me?" i contemplates, as she approach nearer.
"Kutty, you know i have been missing you."
"See this one ooo, miss me ni? I be period wey dem dey miss?" i dare not say it out.
"Eeeehn... Miss me how?" i tried to play jewish.
"C'mon don't tell me you never noticed i have an ish for you right from the days on our neighbourhood." She blurted, no she was closer to me.
One of her hand on my neck, and her naked twin apples resting on my chest.
My JT don't need any invitation on this one, it actually starts rummaging down my groin region.
"If you like make you do frog jump there u no go fit tear my jean again as you tear my boxer." I mocked my joystick inwardly.
"But..." i tried saying something, actually my brain is blank at the moment but i have to say something, but she stopped me right away with planting an awesome kiss on my lips.
This actually transfered me to the feeling of heaven on earth, tho i tried pulling my self away from her, not that i don't like the kissing.
The real truth is that am trying to runaway from her, in a bide for her not to notice my bad breath that morning, which have already cause fight earlier.
I tried pulling out but her grip is so glued
Anyway, i have no choice, since she does'nt seem to notice it, we kept the boat sailing.
The kissing started diverting to another thing when i noticed her hand going down to my John Thomas.
She felt my hard-on and started caressing it slowly, i in the other hand don't need to dull, i also find my hand going up to the un-clothed twins on her chest and started carresing it, my fingers focusing more on the tips.
She was giving out a silent moan which i enjoys hearing.
We are engrossed on our lustful mood, when something happened.
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Holamidhe(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ride on bro
Re: Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Kutty aofa na wa for u oooo why u no post dis ur story finish na wetin make u post am wen u kno say u post am finish abeg wer u post d complete one na . I de enjoy de story thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Water Get Into A Coconut Fruit / Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 / Punstars; Lets Play On Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.