Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,628 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting (3491 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

I respect your point , but after critically analyzing the hidden meaning of the post, i sense they want to create discord between Yorubas and Hausas , Buhari and OsinBanjo, the process (Reverse psychology ) planting ideas into people's head , People doing what you want them to do but they think it's their own idea

I am trying to make light the situation / reaction of people when they read my own comment , also , VP can not be in all meetings, perhaps he's on another duty to the president , You know how this propagandists try to blow things out of proportion , Yes the Tinubu's camp helped Buhari , but no , they can't both be in the same meetings at the same time doing the same thing

One is supposed to be the engine , while the other is supposed to be other parts , they work together performing different duties , but the end goal is moving the vehicle forward

Capisce ?
Ok o. Na Una time. Make Una enjoy.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by joeyfire(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Omo odo

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by abiambo(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
lol, prof talk talk, u never shi shumtin, remain small,,, na tinubu i dey laff kia kia kia
Princecalm:
as long as no decision is taken without him knowing then there is no wrong in it.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by buemene(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
angry I opened this thread hoping to see a more reliable source but what do we have here?! I just wasted 2 minutes of my life and another 100kb of my data opening and reading this thread. God please forgive me. cry

Please accept my deepest sympathy for that colossal loss bro. 2 mins and 100kb is just too much in this life to waste. undecided

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by LEvuls(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Princecalm:
what I mean is that before any action is taken, the Vp will know.
ok I get it now
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
buzquet:
Nw d politics has started!!!!!!
Nd we're watching
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Chiaka(f): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
No Biggy! even Obama hold some sensitive meetings without his vice!
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm!
Can this be true?
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Obijulius: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Why are you doing this to our sophisticated brothers.

They have always claimed that the made and own this government, please don't kill their spirit.

grin grin grin grin grin

Icon4s:
Cos a Yoruba man cannot be trusted.
Jst like Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by mekadinho(f): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2015
ONCE ALL DS KILLINGS CAN STOP... I DON'T CARE IF HE LOCKS HIMSELF OUT... I WANT RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS... ESPECIALLY Fulani KILLING SPREE...
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by chesterlee(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2015
BabaOneChance is finally showing his true colours

BabaOneChance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prominent Prophet Mbaka Says Buhari May Be Killed / Your HND, What Next? / Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.