Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (70700 Views)

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / SCAM ALERT- Hisenjos Paypal Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Contact us on whatsapp
See signature

Excelboi:
@hisenjos, I need to withdraw about $12 from fiverr and sell it off to you. Can you help out with that?
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
See my signature for whatsapp contact

acumen98:
Pls send me your whatsapp no. now

We are mainly buying for now and provide swift and prompt payment with unrivalled customer service. most transactions are concluded same day and payment is effected within an hour or less.

We help you withdraw from withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc. We guide you through the steps needed.
Our rates are flexible and change often and we can do small or large amounts up to $10,000 usd.

Please feel free to make enquiries our services on this thread and we will be glad to answer. Suggestions and complaints are very welcome.

Check my signature below for contacts and see some comments from satisfied clients.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/214#34355115
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
hisenjos:

Thanks.
Let us buy your paypal funds from you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done. Attractive rates
Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.
See signature for contact details.

Please beware of scammers, we will not contact you by email unless you contact us first.
Always confirm by whatsapp or sms any email you get purported to be from hisenjos.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by larosa(f): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hisenjos really delivers as promised!

I contacted him Friday last week to make my first withdrawal from Fiverr. he patiently guided me step by step and after I got d instruction from PayPal the naira equivalent was transferred to my account in 30 minutes.

Highly recommended 5 stars from me.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by ResourceMan(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Five Star Recommendation for Hisenjos. Five Star Recommendation.
I got my payment from Getresponse Affiliates through his Paypal service and He credited me in minutes, That is "In Minutes"
I Bless The Day I came across this thread.
"HisenJos" May God continue to prosper you with knowledge, Integrity and divine strenght as you keep the good work going.

1 Like

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2015
larosa:
Hisenjos really delivers as promised!

I contacted him Friday last week to make my first withdrawal from Fiverr. he patiently guided me step by step and after I got d instruction from PayPal the naira equivalent was transferred to my account in 30 minutes.

Highly recommended 5 stars from me.

@larosa
Thanks for your business. It was a pleasure to serve yo.

Let us buy your paypal funds from you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done. Attractive rates
Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by tonytony208(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2015
You surprised me on this one sir. You never waited for my call before crediting my account. I really appreciate this sir.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Thanks sir for another smooth transaction. You are very reliable
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
U r welcome

Let us buy your paypal funds from you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done. Attractive rates.

fighal:
Thanks sir for another smooth transaction.
You are very reliable
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Let us buy your paypal funds from you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done. Attractive rates.

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by ultimateballer: 3:13am On Jul 21, 2015
I sent you a mail pls.. I dont do whatapp. thanks
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2015
ultimateballer:
I sent you a mail pls.. I dont do whatapp. thanks

I think I have replied. Check you mail.
You can also send sms and I will call you.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by Mobsync(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
hisenjos:
Hisenjos via System Link has been in business several years and recently started providing Paypal services to Nairaland clients.

We are mainly buying for now and provide swift and prompt payment with unrivalled customer service. most transactions are concluded same day and payment is effected within an hour or less.

We help you withdraw from withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc. We guide you through the steps needed.
Our rates are flexible and change often and we can do small or large amounts up to $10,000 usd.

Please feel free to make enquiries our services on this thread and we will be glad to answer. Suggestions and complaints are very welcome.

Check my signature below for contacts and see some comments from satisfied clients.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/214#34355115
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408

Can you help me withdraw from a limited PayPal account? The limitation is more than six months and PayPal sent me a message that I can withdrawn the money into a bank account.

The PayPal is us PayPal and was not opened with my name.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
contact me on whatapp

Mobsync:

Can you help me withdraw from a limited PayPal account? The limitation is more than six months and PayPal sent me a message that I can withdrawn the money into a bank account.

The PayPal is us PayPal and was not opened with my name.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Let us buy your paypal funds from you. From $10 to $10,000.
Immediate payment done -Usually within an hour after confirmation.
Attractive rates
You can send sms and we will call you.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by ccnation(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=hisenjos post=36142113]
Attractive rates
You can send sms and we will call you.[/quote
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Can u send again. Did not get it.

ccnation:

Just sent you a request on bbm. Accept my invitation let's discuss.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by biuti(f): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hisenjos' service is excellent.
I used his paypal to receive payment on Afternic.
He is reliable and honest. He even helped when i was confused about a process on there.
He credited my account too few minutes after he received my account details. Hisenjos, keep it up.
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Thanks for your business

Attractive rates

biuti:
Hisenjos' service is excellent.
I used his paypal to receive payment on Afternic.
He is reliable and honest. He even helped when i was confused about a process on there.
He credited my account too few minutes after he received my account details. Hisenjos, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
hisenjos:

Attractive rates

Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
hisenjos:

Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2015
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by gsparks01(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
excellent service
Thanchu!
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Attractive rates
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by lordkay10(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
@hisenjos
Do u sell Payoneer funds?
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by hisenjos: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
No, Not at this time

lordkay10:
@hisenjos
Do u sell Payoneer funds?
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by lordkay10(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
hisenjos:
Attractive rates
Do you sell Payoneer funds and what rate? Thanks
Re: Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support by lordkay10(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
hisenjos:
No, Not at this time

Okay thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily / 11 Reasons Why Most Bank Checks Are Being Dishonoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.