Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady (4304 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by unit(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2006
TO ALL THE GUYS IN THE HOUSE
What is your definition of ''TREAT HER LIKE A LADY''

N

TO ALL THE LADIES IN THE HOUSE
What is your definition of being ''TREATED LIKE A LADY''

Let's see how creative you can be wink
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by Coco29(f): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2006
being treated like a lady has nothing to do with creativity, all it takes is respect.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by izbu: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2006
@coco29,live long jare my dear, just as if you know what am about to say. just respect me. cos b4 u respect someone you would have probably love and appreaciate the person first.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by unit(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2006
Coco29:

being treated like a lady has nothing to do with creativity, all it takes is respect.
would you want all the respesct and nothing to make you feel extra special?
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by Coco29(f): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2006
with respect every thing else will follow. A man who respects and knows that his lady is a queen will treat her as such.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by unit(f): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2006
Coco29:

with respect every thing else will follow. A man who respects and knows that his lady is a queen will treat her as such.
treat her as such being,
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by iice(f): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2006
Respect
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by Coco29(f): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2006
unit:

treat her as such being,
a queen, princess
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by unit(f): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2006
@ Coco29
Coco29:

a queen, princess
be creative girl what would you want
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by Coco29(f): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2006
unit:

@ Coco29be creative girl what would you want
you see that is where i am different from other ladies as long as my man do not disrespect me i accept him as he is i have no expectation, i do not expect gold, diamonds, shopping spree, dinner no i love him fa him.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by segun111(m): 5:44am On Sep 23, 2006
Treat her like a lady means:

1) Talk to her instead of talking at her.
2) Open the car door for her each time you are with her.
3) Offer to cook when you know she spend too much time at work.
4) Tell her all the time that you love her.
5) Wash her car when you notice that its dirty.
6) Go shopping with her.

and more to come,
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by iice(f): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2006
segun111:

Yeah thats a good one
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by segun111(m): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2006
Thanks lice, how do you use the "quote." Thanks,
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by iice(f): 5:52am On Sep 23, 2006
@segun111, its iice man tongue and to quote, when you click reply, scroll down to the posts, on the right side of your screen, you will see 'Insert Quote'.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by segun111(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2006
Thanks, I didn't know that it is iice, About quotation that is bad. I will inform the Admin to change that method it is easier to have quote by the thread instead of copy and paste,
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by whitelexi(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2006
LOL, Love, Respect, I can understand why all those who have replied to this thread so far (apart from my humble self), are females grin grin grin
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by unit(f): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2006
@whitelexi
whitelexi:

LOL, Love, Respect, I can understand why all those who have replied to this thread so far (apart from my humble self), are females grin grin grin
there is nothing wrong with wanting love n respect whether you are male or female,you probably don't love or respect your lady or you would know how to treat her like a lady,I'll advise you to take some clues from segun111
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by segun111(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2006
Here is more::

1) shower her with unexpected gifts.
2) Take a walk with her at the park by holding her hands and telling her how much you love her.
3) If you can't cook then take her to her favorite restuarant for dinner then to a show.
4) Just be there for her, listen to her or ask about her what future will bring
5) By all means go to church together and read some passages together while at home doing nothing.

more to come,
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by whitelexi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2006
unit:

@whitelexi there is nothing wrong with wanting love n respect whether you are male or female,you probably don't love or respect your lady or you would know how to treat her like a lady,I'll advise you to take some clues from segun111

LOL, u crack me up, just tell me u want to know if i have a lady, but the answer is,  non of your business! And spare me the "£$%^&*(&^%£&^% about learning from someone else, they should come learn from me. cool
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by Busta(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2006
lady, treat her like a lady
u'll make a good gurl crazy
if u don't treat her like a lady

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Diana King y'all
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by kiki(f): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2006
@segun

boy i love ur points
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by segun111(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2006
Thanks kiki,

1) Tell her to sleep in once in a while and prepare her breakfast with a Rose and deliver the food to her bed.
2) Call her on the phone and blow a kiss at her and softly drop the phone,
3) Take her on cruise vacation.
4) Buy something inexpensive so she remember you all the time and please remember to live a card on her birthday.

more to come,
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by whitelexi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2006
In the world of fantasy for a naija babe dating a naija man in naija, these would sell nicely, but in reality, i dont see 10% of naija men doing half of these all their lives, wait for him to open the doors for u - u'll wait forever, wait for a naija man to cook - prepare to go to ur mum and learn how to cook, and so on,

Be realistic, think of when last your folks in naija even went that far, the europeans will have their ways but their women are also worth doing such for cos what they see as important are not what we see as important and vice versa. Their economies will also promote such cos the difference is clear.

A woman in naija or even africa is a "Woman", and there is a clear contrast btw a man and a woman, all that equal rights and crap they use abroad wont work with us and we know it, thats why we dont have the kind of divorce rates as they do, so quit all the long gist about what the ideal "treat her like a lady" crap, we all know what it is, focus on how to make these a reality and make them work cos right now, i dont see it happenning, maybe at the early stages of the relationship but definitely not sustainable for life cool
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by segun111(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2006
whitelexi:

In the world of fantasy for a naija babe dating a naija man in naija, these would sell nicely, but in reality, i don't see 10% of naija men doing half of these all their lives, wait for him to open the doors for u - u'll wait forever, wait for a naija man to cook - prepare to go to your mum and learn how to cook, and so on,

Be realistic, think of when last your folks in naija even went that far, the europeans will have their ways but their women are also worth doing such for because what they see as important are not what we see as important and vice versa. Their economies will also promote such because the difference is clear.

A woman in naija or even africa is a "Woman", and there is a clear contrast between a man and a woman, all that equal rights and crap they use abroad wont work with us and we know it, thats why we don't have the kind of divorce rates as they do, so quit all the long gist about what the ideal "treat her like a lady" crap, we all know what it is, focus on how to make these a reality and make them work because right now, i don't see it happenning, maybe at the early stages of the relationship but definitely not sustainable for life cool

I am been realistic my brother, as you mentioned it is sad that you thought only 10% of men would be able to do this things but my point is for all Nigerian males to wake up and do as the west when it comes to romance because women in the world are demanding love and respect. Those days are gone when women stayed home and are asked to be fed when they laid on sofa watching TV. Also yes they have equal rights just like you and I, women are liberated and self sufficent and most are ready to support their partners financially, emotionally and physically with the household expenses and all other natural things.

It is not a crap anymore, it is what it is so you better join the world and treat the ladies nice or else most will standalone in this lonely world. Believe you me most women in naija have changed they want responsible man just like you and I want a responsible woman. Time has changed so live with it. It is not crap but reality,
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by edygirl(f): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2006
Segun,
          I love you already.

Again leave her a message telling her how much you care about her while leaving for work in the morning.

Call her from work and ask her how she is doing.

Prove to her that she is the most important thing to you.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by segun111(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2006
edygirl:

Segun,
I love you already.

Again leave her a message telling her how much you care about her while leaving for work in the morning.

Call her from work and ask her how she is doing.

Prove to her that she is the most important thing to you.

Sista, I love you too. Happy Sunday and may God be with you love,
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by edygirl(f): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2006
Thanx you too.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by segun111(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2006
edygirl:

Thanx you too.

You are welcome!!!
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by whitelexi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2006
Lol, I will wait to see it happen in naija! it would be wonderful but i don't see it happening, it just wont work,  everything is sooo hard in that country, even Obj has not done it Lol, the rich and comfy, the poor Lol, I really have nothing against equal rights and called it crap because of the way they are going about it in the western world, it has torn so many families apart and thats no good to the kids who are growing up now as members of gangs.

It would be nice to see nice stuff in naija but i don't see that happenning because things are getting worse daily, and people now have too many things to worry about, it is sad but it is reality. whether or not this changes, depends on the far future,  maybe a day will come when things become better sha cool
But, there again, this is all fantasy.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by osegwu(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2006
Treat her like a lady means:

2) Open the car door for her each time you are with her.
3) Offer to cook when you know she spend too much time at work.
4) Tell her all the time that you love her.
5) Wash her car when you notice that its dirty.
6) Go shopping with her.

7) Hold the sit out for her when you get into a restuarant.
Shower her with respect both in private and in public
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by izbu: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2006
@ unit, there must be something special about some one b4 respecting her, obviously you don't respect every body, but for you to single one person out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that means the person must have been more than special to you.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by zionchic(f): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2006
treat her like a lady to me goes beyond the special lady in your life. to treat a lady like a lady is a lifestyle it's not about respecting that special person alone. it's about respecting every girl you come across. Now, it's a different ball game entirely if she proves not to be a lady but to treat a lady like a lady, common now, you gat to be a gent as well.

@whitelexi,

there are guys in naija who treat girls with lots of respect (at least the ones i know). and the "open the door for her" thingy, it sure does happen in naija so you need to wake up and smell the coffee before some smarter guy takes what should have been yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Dying / Who Will You Call (see photo)) / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.