Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady (4303 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2006
I aint no gentleman
and i aint nice
But i love my lady
i can say that twice

I don't open car doors
I open my heart instead
To her I listen, with rapt attention
i know her mind cannot be read

a kiss here, a touch there, a hug now and then,
i know she appreciates
hands running through her hair
when her hairstyle of the week is plaits

a surprise gift, a little love note
placed on the keyboard of her Laptop
for her to discover at work, whe she resumes
records of doings I will never stop

i know i'm lazy and i hate washing
especially when its saturday morning
but once in a while even before the cock crows
i get the house fixed, wake her up, and i see that smile returning

I dont know how a lady should be treated
But i know how to make my woman feel appreciated
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by watever(f): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2006
that is soooooooooooooo sweet  smiley wink cheesy
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by mukina2: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2006
finally a guy said his thoughts that are true
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2006
mukina2:

finally a guy said his thoughts that are true

Exactly my own thoughts! All the other guys listing things only relevant to Victorian English culture had better learn from Gridlock!

Making a woman feel special is more than just opening car doors and making breakfast for her in bed. I admit i can not do those things:

Hold her hands especially when you are both out with friends, it makes her feel special to a heart!
Sit with her when she's feeling moody, shut your big mouth and listen to her talk for once! She does not require a lecture when she complains about something, all she wants is a soul that can listen, understand and tell her sorry even if she sounds stupid.

Carry once a while so she feels precious to you, send her little notes to let her know u are thinking of her. Talk her up when she's with her friends!!!
And most importantly, one way to make her feel special is NOT to condone every silly thing she does! Let her know when she does something stupid, let her know in a way that show's u love and care for her and want her to grow. She'll cherish you even more.

Just from experience . . .
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by nilla(f): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2006
watever:

that is soooooooooooooo sweet smiley wink cheesy

I concur that.

Gridlock, thats really nice smiley
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by izbu: 4:56am On Dec 19, 2006
@gridlock, that is more than sweet, it should touch a real lady
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by greatgeo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2006
Humm,
It has to do with respect,kare and (As my Bishop use to say if u know how to think u will know how to thank)appreciate her. always do something that is uncommon all the time to her dat is what i think is creativite and treat her like a lady.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by greatgeo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2006
Humm,
It has to do with respect,kare and (As my Bishop use to say if u know how to think u will know how to thank)appreciate her. always do something that is uncommon all the time to her dat is what i think is creativite and treat her like a lady.
Re: Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady by greatgeo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2006
Humm,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Midnight Call / He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) / Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.