Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone (1327 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by kennboiy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
I have observed that many ladies usually complain of mouth odour or bad breathe as a turn off for them,i do wonder whether guys don't brush and floss their teeth very well.I have met some girls with bad mouth odour but they still criticise guys with mouth odour for what they are also guilty of.What should guys do to avoid mouth odour in other to improve intimacy.

So ladies over to you.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
because some of us smoke and drink to stupor...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Waiting for the first Lady to comment
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by piicity(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cos some of them love kiss die
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Deexxy: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jesus some girls mouth can smell like septic tank undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
@ op, are you indirectly saying you have mouth odour and you need advice grin

having mouth odour is for both guys & ladies but its more common on guys specially the smokers; dou not all smokers cos there are still some smokers who takes care of themselves wella.

op make sure you always have mouth wash. listerine will be cool..grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by piicity(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Did you mean Aisha Buhari or ishilove?
starlingslimnet:
Waiting for the first Lady to comment
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by piicity(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
You na too like to dey buy land
Midehi:
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigerian men are renowned for their bad breath, this is common knowledge now

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by damilareoye: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
I wonder oooo

while some girls mouth smells like onion.
cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Because we are tinubu..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by wozniak(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Some of them will not stop at body odour, body odour too cry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Kenndall: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Must you all always turn everything into a gender battle?

Halitosis or mouth odor as it is commonly called is not gender based, neither is something that a particular gender is known to have.

A male can have mouth odor, the same way a female can.

What's important is for everyone(both male and female) to be conscious of their oral hygiene.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by kossyablaze(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cuz thr toto don get odour already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by kennboiy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Midehi:
@ op, are you indirectly saying you have mouth odour and you need advice grin

having mouth odour is for both guys & ladies but its more common on guys specially the smokers; dou not all smokers cos there are still some smokers who takes care of themselves wella.

op make sure you always have mouth wash. listerine will be cool..grin
hehehe iffa hear,As a health personel i have alot of knowledge in that aspect but i think the way some ladies criticize some guys is just as if they dont visit the toilet at all.smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lolz..reminds me of a girl i met in the bank yesterday morning... fine black beauty standing by my side while i was waiting for my turn to deposit so i touched her arm lightly & said hw u doing....omo when she open mouth respond chai! e be like rat die inside,i just smiled & said nothing more for my mind am like.. as pretty as u are no single level...smelling mouth is a bad bad turn off angry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by kennboiy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
runnazz:
Lolz..reminds me of a girl i met in the bank yesterday morning... fine black beauty standing by my side while i was waiting for my turn to deposit so i touched her arm lightly & said hw u doing....omo when she open mouth respond chai! e be like rat die inside,i just smiled & said nothing more for my mind am like.. as pretty as u are no single level...smelling mouth is a bad bad turn off angry
hahahahahohoho,,,bad guy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
hahahahahohoho,,,bad guy

Broff its very annoying na..she dashed all my hopes
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by kennboiy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
runnazz:

Broff its very annoying na..she dashed all my hopes
you for just flow na,so that when you know her better you can advice her to take care of her oral cavity.You know se fine girls don de scarce for naija.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Captainswag225(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
thats because most ladies take gud care themselves well except the few who are really d****
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
you for just flow na,so that when you know her better you can advice her to take care of her oral cavity.You know se fine girls don de scarce for naija.

hahahaha u go fit do that kind thing? abeg o i no dey there fine girls yapa na..when her mouth dey givenchy how that southside go come be undecided ? i no want ruin my career with bad luck... cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
kossyablaze:
Cuz thr toto don get odour already
bro am quite sure they ain't talking bout TOTO HERE... or my eyes day deceive me
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by kennboiy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
runnazz:

hahahaha u go fit do that kind thing? abeg o i no dey there fine girls yapa na..when her mouth dey givenchy how that southside go come be undecided ? i no want ruin my career with bad luck... cheesy
Rotflmao......guy u no nice o smiley wetin concern kitty-kat with mouth na,this one na to chop and clean mouth o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
Rotflmao......guy u no nice o smiley wetin concern kitty-kat with mouth na,this one na to chop and clean mouth o grin grin

noo if me dey chop i dey like to chop am wella...no inhibitions i no want use shame swallow poison make throat no go burn
Re: Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone by kennboiy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
runnazz:

noo if me dey chop i dey like to chop am wella...no inhibitions i no want use shame swallow poison make throat no go burn
Correct guy.....as for me if she no go shave am i no go chop am.You know se babes wey too de form na dem their kitten dey smell wella cos the time they suppose clean am dem de use am form levels for guys,,,,grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Injury A Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies / Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.