Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,791 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower (61562 Views)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2015
tpiadotcom:

if you've already sent it though, ask him to send his own.

Nah, if I were the sender I'd direct my energy strictly towards deleting/retrieving the sent photo(s).

You can't place possible 'fodder' into the hands of a potentially fickle/jilted/angry man, Tpia. Even marriage cannot save you with many of them. I've seen this.

1. Revenge po.rn is real.

2. Di.ck pics don't get hits.

What's the function of a di.ck pic, anyway? There's a reason they're largely unsolicited.

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower by Awesomeking: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
themodernman:

Which one come be hijab own for there?

Or she be suicide bomber? The guy don enter one chance be that oh.
so she is now a terrorist for wearing hijab that covers her body so people like u wont feed your naughty brain

wear hijab-she is a terrorist
show body-she is a prostitute
wear mini-people like u go rape am
wear pencil jeans-u go say its too tight that she is wayward

mehn-Bleep you!!!-doof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.