Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) (71558 Views)

Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by marvelito: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
oatzeal:
Lucky Igbinedion, the Ex-governor of Edo state's massive Multi Billion Naira Mansion in Abuja. The 34 room housed labeled “SIGNATURE HOUSE” is situated in high class section of Abuja.

Lord have mercy on the suffering masses in this country ooooooooo

SOURCE : http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/06/see-lucky-igbinedions-multi-billion.html
Wots wrong with nairaland diz days with recycling of topics. Dis same pix was posted dis yr as been owned by a certain alhaji.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by jude33084(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where is the c of o... cause this is not luckys house in asokoro I know.

The one in Benin is as big as this bro. The guy is a real thief angry
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by victorazy(m): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

Na the guy house in Maitama not Asokoro. They snapped the pic from El-Amin sch untop of that small hill in the field.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Onyi4live(m): 1:13am On Jun 06, 2015
I wonder how many people that will live in this house... Waist of money undecided
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by oatzeal(m): 1:58am On Jun 06, 2015
NA XO
Onyi4live:
I wonder how many people that will live in this house... Waist of money undecided
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by igogo2015: 3:30am On Jun 06, 2015
almost lool like White house. public money converted to personal juicy. his reward await him in hell fire...
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by mrwiddy(m): 5:12am On Jun 06, 2015
LordMecuzy:
And me 30yrs still live with my parents as work no dey
mr man u beta ja'ra e.No b govt send u go skul ooo.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Henesi2010(m): 5:37am On Jun 06, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
When you finally own this kinda house, ur prayer point changes from "going to Heaven" to "living long on Earth"...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by shamsuRana(m): 5:44am On Jun 06, 2015
geefasee:
opp el-amin school

Yeah dts d one..
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Blacks and vaingloriou opulence!

SMH! !!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by omobabaoffa(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
this one is in Maitama close to IBB's El-Amin International School.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by oatzeal(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Your proof pls.. Post the link to the topic ..
marvelito:

Wots wrong with nairaland diz days with recycling of topics. Dis same pix was posted dis yr as been owned by a certain alhaji.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Cheeba: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2015
grin All these una south south leaders sef? Na only 2 thief, womanize and 2 dey shout oil or amnesty for militants dem sabi! Althought this caban dey 4 maitama and I think it actually belongs 2 his father not him,anyway the son of a thief is a thief!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by marvelito: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2015
oatzeal:
Your proof pls.. Post the link to the topic ..
this is the topic. ( The Controversial Most
Expensive Building In Abuja by shakazuldadon) am sorry its a different building actually. My misconception. Sorry bro.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Abumenre(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=oatzeal post=34462358]Lucky Igbinedion, the Ex-governor of Edo state's massive Multi Billion Naira Mansion in Abuja. The 34 room housed labeled “SIGNATURE HOUSE” is situated in high class section of Abuja ooh see our money! There is God oooooooooh
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by ejorgeneral: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Jorussia:
If its not Lucky's house,whose house is it then?

He's right. It's actually Esama of Benin Kingdom's house.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by ademo1: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
I kno this mansion in Maitama. I av known that it belongs to the thief Lucky Igbinedion. This house is very small to the one he has in Benin City. God will purnish them as they purnished Edo state during their administration
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by billionman: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
oatzeal:
Lucky Igbinedion, the Ex-governor of Edo state's massive Multi Billion Naira Mansion in Abuja. The 34 room housed labeled “SIGNATURE HOUSE” is situated in high class section of Abuja.

Lord have mercy on the suffering masses in this country ooooooooo

SOURCE : http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/06/see-lucky-igbinedions-multi-billion.html

Don't know if the house in this pix is the actual signature house but I do know that the signature house in Abuja is own by Chief Igbinedion the Esama of Benin who happen to be Lucky Igbinedion's father.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by oatzeal(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2015
ademo1:
I kno this mansion in Maitama. I av known that it belongs to the thief Lucky Igbinedion. This house is very small to the one he has in Benin City. God will purnish them as they purnished Edo state during their administration

See curse ooo.. Brox small small ooo.. Lol
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by oatzeal(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
lol
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:24am On Jul 18, 2015
All the edo money
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by patpeypey: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
carzola:
abeg correct your english for that number two.

Thank u bros. English dey hard me sometimes! U fit help me correct am?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by goldedprince: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why una dey trash talk?
If e easy to thief, go follow thief na and enter front page
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by CecyAdrian(f): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
ademo1:

Same Lucky if care is not taken will once again rule Edo state again using Ize-iyamu as a front. Edo people be wise
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by SocialJustice: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Zeezy99:
What in Jupiter's cock is he doing wt 34 rooms? How many of the rooms can he sleep in per night?
Make money first before you speak English. grin

He sleeps in one room but visitors are endless, even some he is unaware of but he still provides accommodation for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / 2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.