Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) (71571 Views)

Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by NaMe4: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
That's Chief Igbenedion's (snr) house in Maitama, not Lucky Igbenedion's. The Lucky's own is in Asokoro. That at Asokoro was sealed off by efcc some years ago.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by weedfada(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
I've been to this property a lot of times, opp el amin school MT, Believe me when I tell u these pictures didn't even capture the edifice at all... It's like 15x bigger. Not to talk of the other attachments hia nd dia. I always find myself gazing into the air and wondering why? Besides, I don't think its even occupied o, save for the workers.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by gbishman: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
that's not lucky's house, that is his dad's. Luckies house is far much nicer than this. Trust me this is nothing compared to his house
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by appini: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
AreaFada2:
. If true, I hope GMB will seize it and return it to Edo state. And that will just be the beginning.

Don't be surprise that the same Lucky bankrolled BabaOneChance emergence.

OshoBaba is a cohort in the same scheme.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by AreaFada2: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
appini:

Don't be surprise that the same Lucky bankrolled BabaOneChance emergence.

OshoBaba is a cohort in the same scheme.
. You may be right. Because those guys know how to be on the good side of powerful people. Even Lucky once helped to bankroll Oshomhole.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by 400billionman: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Una never see Thief T.A. set of mansions..

I am sure nobody fit snap that house..
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by hadura29(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
When you finally own this kinda house, ur prayer point changes from "going to Heaven" to "living long on Earth to enjoy the fruit of my labour" grin...
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by tpiadotcom: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jorussia:
If its not Lucky's house,whose house is it then?

hmmmmmm
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by tpiadotcom: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
slimfit1:
This house looks better than Aso Rock.

true that.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by akanbiaa(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
No picture of him in front of the house and no documents to prove he owns it another baseless story. Don't call a dog a bad name to hang it, that's how people started claiming A house without any evidence to prove belongs to Buhari
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by hadura29(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Krucifax:

I think you are confusing it with the house opposite the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja on Aguiyi Ironsi Street in "Maitama" not Asokoro.

That gate looks like Esama's signature gate fenced around his house at gra Benin..,
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by weedfada(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
akanbiaa:
No picture of him in front of the house and no documents to prove he owns it another baseless story. Don't call a dog a bad name to hang it, that's how people started claiming A house without any evidence to prove belongs to Buhari

True! But bro not in this case o! We wey know, know!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
34 rooms? Then it is NOT going to be a private residence, it would be a hotel or something...
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by peeta89(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
All this our poliTHIEFIANS sha. The house looks like white house where Obama stays. God help us all.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by richidinho(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op thats his father's mansion in Maitama
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by shamsuRana(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
DIVINE78:

Do you know the meaning of a fortress? I'm just curious to know.

Have you being to the house in question? Just curious to know undecided
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Desmondkk(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kai,our money lucky e nor go beta for u
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by gidjah(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where is the c of o... cause this is not luckys house in asokoro I know.
i tot the same thing too my dear,i know his house in Asokoro,may be this very one is also included, you never can tell, that man sure ruin that state completely. But this house up in dat pic is also in Asokoro, close to pkaduma /KORODUMA hills, quite on the high rise up the mountain ,my office and place of residence is some where around dat area.There's no governor or past president that does not equally own a building in that area, all our high commission all over the word, live there.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by gidjah(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
shamsuRana:

This one is at maitama..old structure tho..but its a fortress.
upload the one at maitama,let me upload d one in Asokoro,you will observe that it will look more like the mansion in Asokoro,than the one on Maitama.Infact,that house in Asokoro has no inhabitants, na only the gate man live there,wr use to cursre d owner sometimes last yr anytime we pass in front of the cage /den
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by adoinem(f): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
hw can one differentiate btw legit ,
money n looted money?

One be sey you no thiefam and the other one be sey you thiefam. The one wey you no steal na old naira notes wey don suffer from hard labour. The one wey you steal na new shiny notes wey you just pack for briefcase.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by divaoflife: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fynline:
Lucky was the governor. Its for the dad not lucky

You are right dude.The house belongs to the dad (the Esama).

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by seangy4konji: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dem no use smell anybody head talk say hin no go make am now

NA ALL OF US GO MAKE AM.

AMEN.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by MrDoGood(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
oatzeal:
Lucky Igbinedion, the Ex-governor of Edo state's massive Multi Billion Naira Mansion in Abuja. The 34 room housed labeled “SIGNATURE HOUSE” is situated in high class section of Abuja.

Lord have mercy on the suffering masses in this country ooooooooo

SOURCE : http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/06/see-lucky-igbinedions-multi-billion.html

Is this not a hotel
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by mozel247: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Guys u need to enter that house and see wot the bastard use edo state resources build. Julius Berger built it. I have been into the house once
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Menace2Society(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
LordMecuzy:
And me 30yrs still live with my parents as work no dey
U better wake up trust me it's hard to make it without a sin
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by mikron(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
this house is located close to the Chinese ambassador to Nigeria's house in maitama here in Abuja. my friend lives close to this house, though i never knew the house belongs to lucky.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Menace2Society(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fake news though laughable dummies can believe anything undecided
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by pretydiva(f): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
D op is a bloody liar. Dat house belongs 2 his father Gabriel igbinedion n not lucky.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by oatzeal(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
pretydiva:
D op is a bloody liar. Dat house belongs 2 his father Gabriel igbinedion n not lucky.
Menace2Society:
Fake news though laughable dummies can believe anything undecided

Your proof pls...

use google to search for lucky's house in abuja and feed me back...
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by oatzeal(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrDoGood:

Is this not a hotel
not an hotel sir >>> its one lucky's vanities

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by MrDoGood(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
oatzeal:
not an hotel sir >>> its one lucky's vanities
Intact, he needs to be probe
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by geefasee: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
shamsuRana:

This one is at maitama..old structure tho..but its a fortress.
opp el-amin school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / 2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.