Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) (71569 Views)

Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by AreaFada2: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pavore9:
Edo money on display! angry
. If true, I hope GMB will seize it and return it to Edo state. And that will just be the beginning.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Rubis(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
I must build or buy this kind of house by the grace of God.

Nice one Igbinedion,
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
DropShot:
If he built it with legitimate money, no P.

But if he built it with looted money, may God punish him on earth and for yonder.
hw can one differentiate btw legit ,
money n looted money?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Escalze:
One word.....

WOW!

I must make money oo legitimately or otherwise
better focus on the 'otherwise'...dats d only way
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Zeezy99:
What in Jupiter's cock is he doing wt 34 rooms? How many of the rooms can he sleep in per night?
when u reach that status build a very big one wif only one room.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by tundamartin: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
nerodenero:
Looks like White House, the African version. To say he can only sleep in a room at a time out of the 34 rooms is laughable and many out there are homeless. Life just dey funny at times.

He built a 5-star hotel for his retirement and not for his domestic use.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by patpeypey: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
1. This is Esama of Benin's house (Sir Gabriel Igbenedion, his father) not lucky.
2. It's located in maitama
3. It was built long before Lucky became governor.
4. It's an awesome fortress.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Rubis(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
carzola:
we must not sit down and allow Buhari and tinubu steal our money and build houses like this... Godforbid even the royal house in England is not this massive... undecided undecided undecided

Tinubu could afford twenty of this conveniently long before GMB join APC
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Jorussia(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
fanysteve:
that house has long been esisting and it belongs to the father ,The Esama Of the Benin Kingdom,who has already been a billionaire before the son became a governor,I have been to that house several times, I'm begining to doubt stories coming from Nairaland
I beg to dis agree with you brother.that house was built wen lucky was the governor of Edo state,i know that for fact.I reside in Benin city,so i know what i am saying.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by DEIFIED(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
I thought it belongs to his father, criminals.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Mourin(f): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
He built dis house with d money he looted 4rm edo state right
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by hapi4eva: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
PpppThis is not Lucky's house but his father's house at maitama...
Please get your info right before coming here to post
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by GeorgeAmax(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
This house belongs to d Esama(lucky's father) not Lucky.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by carzola(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rubis:

Tinubu could afford twenty of this conveniently long before GMB join APC
and what does tinubu do for a living?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by philips70(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fynline:
Lucky was the governor. Its for the dad not lucky

It's for Lucky. It was said when the father saw the house he exclaimed " Lucky you will go to jail for this house o"

That was serious guts on his part to build this kind of house in Abuja the seat of government and home to EFCC. And am surprised it has not been confiscated.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by carzola(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
patpeypey:
1. This is Esama of Benin's house (Sir Gabriel Igbenedion, his father) not lucky.
2. It's located in maitama
3. It was built long before Lucky became governor.
4. It's an awesome fortress.
abeg correct your english for that number two.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Agbgift:
This man finished my state.

For 8 yrs he sat down and did nothing.. sad
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lies. That's not luckyss house. It belongs to a non politician who is hausa.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by handie(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
This house ain't Lucky Igbinedion's house. Rather, it belongs to his father Chief Gabriel Igbinedion. The Esama of Benin Kingdom and arguably the richest man in the state. Get ya facts right

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by olajide8(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
oatzeal:
Lucky Igbinedion, the Ex-governor of Edo state's massive Multi Billion Naira Mansion in Abuja. The 34 room housed labeled “SIGNATURE HOUSE” is situated in high class section of Abuja.

Lord have mercy on the suffering masses in this country ooooooooo

SOURCE : http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/06/see-lucky-igbinedions-multi-billion.html

Stupid blogs and lies- that house pre-ceeds lucky igbinedon - the house is owned by abacha! And his family- you should have taken the true picture of lucky's bungalow* - now I see the reason why most guys don't want to work again- to much false news is peddled and the get quick syndromes drives them mad* when they see things like this -

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Aida13: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shocking shocked
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by INTROVERT(f): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Krucifax:

I think you are confusing it with the house opposite the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja on Aguiyi Ironsi Street in "Maitama" not Asokoro.

You thought wrong boss.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by morbeta(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Big house indeed!! But how come he is broke and also having serious health challenge? Nothing is complete in this world! Karmer is alreadyknocking on the door of that massion.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by M0GIDI: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
basketbrain:

PDP even if u cant compare to this bastard yeye ishan man.

Your papa
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by repogirl(f): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where is the c of o... cause this is not luckys house in asokoro I know.
The house is in Maitama, not Asokoro.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
I was really counting on Buhari to start decending on these kind of people and all the corrupt people who have looted our nation dry,but I was disappointed when a photo of buhari's alleged secret mansion was uncovered somewhere in asokoro abuja which is worth billions of naira. And I said to myself,all these is contrary to what he made us believe during his campaign;he made us believe he was just an average ex president living only on his pension,not that I believed that though..,his daughter walking into one of the biggest boutiques and abuja and a asking the owner of the boutique to ask every customer out just because she wanted to shop? That's the height of arrogance. I don't know how true these stories are,but their's sure no smoke without. Fire.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Mbediogu(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
When you finally own this kinda house, ur prayer point changes from "going to Heaven" to "living long on Earth"...

A house is not always a home. A home has non physical warmth usually lacking away from home. People living alone in hotels which they take for home.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by notoriousbabe: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
slimfit1:
Is this a state house or what
no its local govt house
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Fieldops: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
VickJames:
It was a gift from Abacha grin
no b only Abacha
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by DIVINE78: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
shamsuRana:

This one is at maitama..old structure tho..but its a fortress.
Do you know the meaning of a fortress? I'm just curious to know.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by mizzyboy007: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Escalze:
One word.....

WOW!

I must make money oo legitimately or otherwise
point of correction.... he didn't make money.... he stole money. God please help me to be successful without stealing peoples money. Amen.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by notoriousbabe: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
DIVINE78:

Do you know the meaning of a fortress? I'm just curious to know.
fortress is a house built in a forest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / 2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.