Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) (71569 Views)

Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by amanze15(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
After all his children would go to UK and get a job and get a good apartment while his building Hotels as personal residence,
"Easy cash has no worth"

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by LordMecuzy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
A. A. Rank
Rano
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by ditossyn(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
OP............abeg is any of his daughters still single?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is his father's house in maitama. op you are clueless grin grin grin grin grin grin his own house is at fatai williams asokoro tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Olodonairaland(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Soonest judgement day
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Mamaflex(f): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na today
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Wyclefniranz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
I musty survivu!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by ehisbay(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
proudly edo abi? useless man
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
slimfit1:
Is this a state house or what

Looks more like an international conference centre. The world class own. Smh! The poor are really suffering in this country while few live in affluence.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by tunjijones(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where is the c of o... cause this is not luckys house in asokoro I know.

The house is in maitama
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

Gf uu are just on every FP kilode? Se kosi sha? Han han

tongue
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Coolboi05(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmm...continue

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by IVORY2009(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
2 Rich men- Dangote & Igbenidion

Dangote builds mega Cement factory in Ethiopian. With dis he has added value to the lives of least 50 persons in ethopian.

Igbenidion, a criminal, amassed the masses wealth, builds a 34 room mansion in Abuja.
adding value to no lives.

wen God decend with anger make we no tribalise oooooo
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by mcgaius: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Since soldiers punched punch journalist in otuoke, everyone is careful now and pictures are taken from remote distance.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by masseratti: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
What's the meaning of the "see"this see that, op you can just write your topic without telling us to see.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by carzola(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
we must not sit down and allow Buhari and tinubu steal our money and build houses like this... Godforbid even the royal house in England is not this massive... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by tessylove2(f): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chaiii money good o !!!

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Feraz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Another guy that bled Edo state dry. . . sad

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Krucifax(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

I think you are confusing it with the house opposite the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja on Aguiyi Ironsi Street in "Maitama" not Asokoro.

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by precisionindepth: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Zeezy99:
What in Jupiter's cock is he doing wt 34 rooms? How many of the rooms can he sleep in per night?
The bible has said it all...the foolish gathereth wealth without knowing who will use it at d end
I just laugh at dem cos he can only sleep in one room one bed at a time and if he makes d mistake of sleeping in a new room everyday, Pple will start tinking he's mad.
in other news, order for beautiful beaded jeweleries from mõ'keHouseOfGlamour.thanks
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Ujupsy: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Let go back to the drawing board Lucky igbinedion where is the structure you put up as a governor in your state.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by MostRanking(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Orange drug c.e.o gat same buildin hia in owerri...
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Gentlepapi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
i tot that is his dad signature house (esama of benin)
i might be wrong though

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by basketbrain(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:
They continue to treat us like fo.ols in Edo state, first it was Lucky then Adamu.
Lets pray Lucky falls from the first floor and D..

Anyway this house is still small compared to Adamu Oshiomhole's house in Ethiopia.

PDP even if u cant compare to this bastard yeye ishan man.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by cho25bc(f): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
shocked :oAh!and he has d boldness to build dis wen d people he governed lavished in poverty?Lord have mercy!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Another poorly designed building. It is hideous to say the least. angry sad lipsrsealed cry
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by ditossyn(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Money money money

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by benedictnsi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
DropShot:
If he built it with legitimate money, no P.

But if he built it with looted money, may God punish him on earth and for yonder.

Bros GOD no d ansa dis kind prayer again ooo..... Not against your view anyway cos i know how you feel
Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by fanysteve: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jorussia:
If its not Lucky's house,whose house is it then?
that house has long been esisting and it belongs to the father ,The Esama Of the Benin Kingdom,who has already been a billionaire before the son became a governor,I have been to that house several times, I'm begining to doubt stories coming from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by d33types: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is his father's house..He used it last 2 yrs for his birthday celebration.
His father is a billionaire..enough of this smear politics.

Poster above beat me to it

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) by niceguy7(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
shocked shocked ebami kigbe ole! Ole!! Ole!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / 2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.