Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian (1153 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by tunaguy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
The rate of lesbianism is rapidly increasing in every country even in our very own Nigeria. A friend of mine found out his sister was a lesbian after he mistakenly got the password to her phone and snooped on her photos and saw a picture of his sister kissing another girl.. He was so damn shocked and confused he is thinking of telling is parent, but I told him not to snitch and just confront her about the matters.. Nairalanders what should he do
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by Zzyco: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
I understand ur pain, man this d old style of striking questions. Hope you are not this friend tho.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by DeRoyalFranco(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
I will be very Glad.. Give her biscuit to sugar.. And advise her to bring more pple into the nice act.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by chigoizie7(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Well, dey are both married, let their husbands deal with it
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Give her contact lemme try me luck
if she changes
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
There is nothing you can do Op, just an advice.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by Daughterzion(f): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
I will be very Glad.. Give her biscuit to sugar.. And advise her to bring more pple into the nice act.
i have your medicine.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by tunaguy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Zzyco:
I understand ur pain, man this d old style of striking questions. Hope you are not this friend tho.
no am not
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by afolwalex20(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
She kissed a girl?
Still, it doesn't prove she's a lesbian undecided

Probably, she was in a 3some..

And guys wants d ladies to kiss in dis situation wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by tunaguy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
afolwalex20:
She kissed a girl?
Still, it doesn't prove she's a lesbian undecided

Probably, she was in a 3some..

And guys wants d ladies to kiss in dis situation wink
fine have 3 some 2 guys and a girl And kiss d other guy
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by tayoxx(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
tunaguy:
dat kind 3some no make sense o...
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by afolwalex20(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
tunaguy:

Did u read what u quoted?

That stuff only apens in a 3some of 2ladies and 1guy angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by dhameelare(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
tunaguy:
The rate of lesbianism is rapidly increasing in every country even in our very own Nigeria. A friend of mine found out his sister was a lesbian after he mistakenly got the password to her phone and snooped on her photos and saw a picture of his sister kissing another girl.. He was so damn shocked and confused he is thinking of telling is parent, but I told him not to snitch and just confront her about the matters.. Nairalanders what should he do
Hmmmmmm lemme think. I think he should focus on how to get money................................#NonOfHisBussiness
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by Mznaett: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Your friend should go kill himselfsad
Whatever happened to respecting other people's sexuality
Btw,must everyone be straight in this damn forsaken country of ours?undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by IamLEGEND1: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
tunaguy:
dafuq u saying bro?

no one wants a male/male/female 3some.

coz i sure as hell wont like to have another brodaz ass all up in my face for the entire duration of tryst.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by tunaguy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dafuq u saying bro?

no one wants a male/male/female 3some.

coz i sure as hell wont like to have another brodaz ass all up in my face for the entire duration of tryst.

wah u saying shld b applicable to females too
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Nothing, absolutely nothing. I'd love her still.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Sister Is A Lesbian by Chidonc(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2015
he should bettter arrange like 4-5guys to help him ravage his sister from lesbian to straight
N:B let them take enuf tramol, alomo and origin bitters before the act .................lubish, chidinma abeg come go buy me gulder 2litters wit pig meat 200, if you care to join abeg bring ur own mat

(1) (Reply)

Some people were dissing because of the post... / Self-check Questions To Determine If Your Relationship Is Worth Keeping. / Unbelieveable! My Duvet Releases Minor Electric Sparks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.