Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

• • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • (2285 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Liricyst / Elymaxiimus Vs Liricyst[the Holocaust Rap Tourney Final] / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lyricist took the wordplay and the rhymes even, but the punches and the closer did it for me.

MVGT - obesemf

Obe, why don't you outline your punches to make them more vivid like lyricist did? Sometimes the judges read in a rush and that wouldn't really be nice without outlined punches.

I call out either of you guys. grin
Next month.
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by JigsawKillah(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
opener: liricist
closer: obesemf
rhymes: liricist
flows: liricist
punchlines: tie
wordplays: obese
met: obese

I like Liricist's verse more, I am a fan of flows and rhymes but criteria is a biatch

mvgt:obesemf

1 Like

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
laykorn:
Lyricist took the wordplay and the rhymes even, but the punches and the closer did it for me.

MVGT - obesemf

Obe, why don't you outline your punches to make them more vivid like lyricist did? Sometimes the judges read in a rush and that wouldn't really be nice without outlined punches.

I call out either of you guys. grin
Next month.

theres some sweet feeling when you manage to find hidden lines on your own grin
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Where are coogar, Ibime and kr0ne?

Would be nice to get their opinion on this
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by AbuMikey(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:
why tag people that aren't members of this sect to come cast a vote? ✘

Bro, We are Members. undecided

Members that rarely comment tho.
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by coogar: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
another tied battle!

i am impressed with the last 2 battles - nuccas ain't smiling at all. these 2 dudes both came with the heat.

liricist bars - excellent
obesemf bars - special.

MVGT - TIE

1 Like

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

Bro, We are Members. undecided

Members that rarely comment tho.
How many battles to your name? grin
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by AbuMikey(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
laykorn:

How many battles to your name? grin
One. undecided
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

One. undecided
Link?
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
obesemf:

theres some sweet feeling when you manage to find hidden lines on your own grin

Yeah, that's true. But I hope you know that doesn't really help much your career. smiley
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by AbuMikey(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
laykorn:

Link?
Ask Giyazz
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by AbuMikey(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
laykorn:

Link?
Ask Giyazz
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
liricyst:
Where are coogar, Ibime and kr0ne?

Would be nice to get their opinion on this

I really do love your verses. Do you own a rap school where one can enrol? undecided
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by gottoboy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
D o p e one both of yall.

At first I thought this Battle was TIED

I had to reread it.

I Loved Lyricists verse more expecially rhymes and flow.

Mvgt- Lyricists a slight margin

1 Like

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Kanyol(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
My vote may not count, but Lyricist wins this by a slight margin. His bars are better organized
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by 007Bruce: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
closing this tonight
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ibime
Emaprince

Youngdanaval
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
laykorn:

I really do love your verses. Do you own a rap school where one can enrol? undecided

Lol..... go and disturb ibime, kr0ne and coogar.......or gottoboy and darkrebel. tongue
They have more battle experience
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by kr0ne(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm sorry, I can't break it down but I think Lyricyst is slightly better. His rhymes and build ups were superb.

Mvgt - Lyricyst

1 Like

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by 007Bruce: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
tie - opener, flow, punchline liricyst - rhymes, metaphor obesemf - wordplay, closer
I give this to liricyst for a better verse

Thread closed: its a TIE
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by 007Bruce: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
tie - opener, flow, punchline
liricyst - rhymes, metaphor
obesemf - wordplay, closer

I give this to liricyst for a better verse

Thread closed:
LIRICYST VS OBESEMF - TIE
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ok..now i can talk.
Nice verse obesemf....i actually do think none of us deserved to lose.

That your closer....dope!
Great verse all through
Just work on your flow a bit and rhymes and we will be lining up to take lessons from you.

Nice one fam

Thanks kr0ne, 007bruce ,gottoboy, coogar,Darkrebel666, jigsawkillah, laykorn and jreyez for ya two cents
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by gottoboy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
liricyst:

Lol..... go and disturb ibime, kr0ne and coogar.......or gottoboy and darkrebel. tongue
They have more battle experience

You dey wine me abi Just tell me waka shege.
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2015
gottoboy:

You dey wine me abi Just tell me waka shege.

No i'm not....i remember one brawl of yours with giyazz...this was my verd

liricyst:
I think giyazz came better on this battle than his recent battles
But gottoboy drops a classic verse! Best verse I have read in 2015...

Opener: THA
giyazz was good on his..but I can't ignore gottoboy's direct crunching nameplay. He showed us he was in serious blood spilling mode

Closer: Giyazz
gottoboy went for a lil humour but it didn't hit. I saw what he tried to do there though. Not bad

Flow: Giyazz
Nice nice

Punches: THA all the way

if he says he's coming here
with 'Standard Form... Proves he's low ability
to 'Calculate' in Mathematics!

I fucking love that!

'Brush his Brain with Kiwi' since the 'Dunce'
refused to 'Polish his Knowledge!

Lol

those two did it for me

Rhymes: THA
was the more perfect rhymer...take for instance:

Flourish in College/Sluggish and Worthless/
Solid and Flawless...Polish his knowledge!

Wordplay: THA

giyazz thrust in my thing...nice. and some other good ones....but gottoboy takes this.

Metaphors: THA
No need to explain

MGVT: THA GOTTOBOY

Nice verse giyazz....gottoboy boy was just too brutal
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by gottoboy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
liricyst:

No i'm not....i remember one brawl of yours with giyazz...this was my verd
Lol tnx. That was my best battle so far too.

1 Like

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Supermiy: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
damn!....
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Liricyst underrated battle angry
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
obesemf:
Liricyst
underrated battle angry

Yea...but it was because it was a friendly spar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emceez Poetik: The Spoken Word Thread / KHIMWHYTE Vs RAP MAESTRO.... Personals Diss / 2017 Free Style Rap Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.