Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst (1325 Views)

Elymaxiimus Vs Liricyst[the Holocaust Rap Tourney Final] / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by kr0ne(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Obesemf Vs Liricyst [semi-finals][/size]

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines -3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

Rules & Regulations

•Bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•Deadline:- 9th of July, 2015 [8pm]

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•The rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-
https://www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

Good Luck!
Cc: Ladyboss1 and Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by obesemf(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ghana boy , Phatman

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Arranging my bars
Obese pls 8:30.... didn't have time at work today
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by obesemf(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
liricyst:
Arranging my bars Obese pls 8:30.... didn't have time at work today
sure
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Posting.....
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Liricyst’s is designed to be a cold-blooded reptile by function/
If anyone buy Obese’s ABC Textstyle, na auction!/
Any chance he has to produce a win here is an infertile assumption/
He wanna stand up here & take charge… but the dick won’t move an inch…like erectile dysfunction!

He’s only consistent in shaming o’bis name/
So this is a short walk over….I’m Staging a quick maim/….
Cos on this platform, the dude I’m facing’s a bit lame/
This really is tetris…just see as i arrange the fall of this blockhead…like I’m Playing a brick game!/

you got nothing to offer the game/
Head so unused, God will take it back as a proper reclaim/
Am ma slaughter the dame/
When I desecrate his temple...as my Viking spear goes thru his head and alters his brain!/

The amount of times I’ve screwed this know slut/
should be enough to get the bitch dismiss throne thoughts/
I’m the lyrical Modecai, so he best flee home cause/
He’s so haman on his setups, each time we met, the fool got murdered by his own plots!

See kr0ne’s thoughts: Liricyst will tear this dumb bro/
When he zooms in and click that device after his scary gun pose/
Call me peter before Jesus’ look scared the boss home/
As for screwing me…after I deny him a third time….better expect to hear his kock crow!/

Ugly bitch! Let this Surgeon’s Slash Mend Them Traits/
As i split ya genes like the 1st law That Mendel States/
Omo you go “kolo ni” cos this will Nat End Well Mate/
Cos I’ll go IBB on this big for nothing…& I bring Division to his mid-region …..like the Past Bendel state!/

I heard them state, he’s dope with many Bloody Groupies/
Dull cats dread him, say this great head tore Dummy Puccis/
Also He’s not hospitable……But the truth is Funny Really/
He’s Ruthless from birth….cos he sent mum to the ICU….when his great head tore Mummy’s Pucci!/

I always get this b.itch phucked and squeezed/ its go time again….lets see you stop my d.ick!/
Even rebel hasn’t bleeped any other butt as sweet?/
Elymaxiimus must rili must love his bitches "slim" ..cos right now..he’s the only semi-finalist yet to PHUCK OBESE

Bleep the d.ick’s pretence, the Poser’s not that Good/
Brawl with me was super Nova Blunder Dude/
You wouldn’t be fucking half GOAT…if we saw you having fun sex with GROVER On tha Wood!/
To make sure the Slow ones Understood/
I said You wouldn’t be fucking half-goat if we saw you having faun sex with Grover Underwood!/

liricyst is known for his STRONG TECHS HERE,
there b like wild fire it BURN HEADS CLEAR,
Broke fool.. you’re charitable to a poor extent,
but thnx for buying my ticket to d final, am progressing at YOUR EXPENSE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by obesemf(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Add note
08-07-2015
11:57 pm

Verse to Liricyst

check,
this is the making of yet, another vet, u go regret,
you'd wish you had left,
or leapt from the scene when i crept,
danbrown and Laykorn, met me and wept,
so why should i fear this guy, he's like 'words to a gospel song' Lyric is Far from a threat|

yes..

these type of niggas, we handle in a nursery
im the type of nigga to fvck your wife, a day before your anniversary
i no go lose, bet on me with all the money in your bursary
he no go win, he'll be a 'runner up', i have him beating towards the roof like an open heart surgery|

liricyst:

LOL...i whooped that nigga and my hands marks are still engraved on his buttocks

liricyst:

lol...guy...you like that ass too..don't lie. Well..let me keep looking around for now

i take a fast nap, slap his flat laps with my knapsack
couldn't stand Hector, im Hercules in a black cap
this is bad luck, online dating? im past that, he loves ass
im pissed, i snap hard, he's only taking pics of my black ass if he claims to snap back|

Enugu babe, his girl is 'a tom' boy, she go dey beat u at this rate,
In Abuja you got your 'eye on' me? to be blind is your fate
kill am for Lag break your corpse into little molecules, count me among the greats
from that scheme, my matter go kill you anywhere, regardless of the state|

running races, i take him places, show him bases
this fool chases, money on a daily basis
his girl gimme gazes, i give her heat like Hades
he's got a mask, he 'cant stand me' i arc knee', leaving dots on both faces|

for his daily pay, he fvcks a crazy gay
i got that lazy play, which will have his lady dazed
Liricyst aggressive? no one fears what this baby says
i give proof
Bleep , bitch , pussy
^ you see? Even Seun ensures Lyric is not abusive in anyway|

break his head like melons, i go teach you a lesson
the heat i turn on, sends some waves through tendons
the numbers don't lie, but it's something i've kept from
im 18, he's 27, you see our age difference?, i murder him with that weapon|

Bring my Ghana hounds to your town, burn all the clowns
slit his ears, end all the sound
many bodies left behind, organise the vets all and count, 'no influence' he won't make it this round
kill his family in 'high places', I aint Jesus, but i make the sir mourn on the mount|

you see that? i bring free raps
i can act a fool, decide to put my lyrics in tea bags
fvck an L, i make the 'M in em show', before the 'encore', relax
he's 'back to drugs', i make sure there's no 'recovery', kill him as soon as he 'relapse'|

now i have them saying, wow, they see how I blazed this cow
he's on the NL cypher? they put me on their playlists now
i just destroyed the favourite,bow,
like Nas, they hate me now
raise the volume, you only hear drums and pianos, it's clear, lyric has been taken out|

Phatman

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by kr0ne(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Open for votes

Ibime

Emaprince

Coogar

Lagunna1

Guykhena

Krone
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by danbrowndmf(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
U judges should vote na.sad
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by kr0ne(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
opener - Tie (to be honest, I don't like both)

•rhymes - Liricyst

•similes/ metaphors - Tie

•punchlines - Obesemf

•personals - Tie

•flow - Obesemf

•wordplays - Liricyst

•closer - Obesemf

Mvgt - Obesemf!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by kr0ne(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
More votes, please.

Ibime

Emaprince

Coogar

Lagunna1

Guykhena
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by LhoOd: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
running races, i take him places, show him bases
this fool chases, money on a daily basis .. ..

Wats all dis na..onto which level?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by Emaprince: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
MVGT - liricyst.

I don't wanna use the criteria cos both verses are poor. Obesemf's closer is the only outstanding punch in his verse. I enjoyed liricyst the more.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by Ibime(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Did not enjoy thís battle. Based on who's the better battler and who I think would make for a more entertaining final, I would vote for Lyricist. Based on thís battle however, these are the only lines I enjoyed:

,so why should i fear this guy, he's like 'words to a gospel song' Lyric is Far from a threat|

Liricyst aggressive? no one fears what this baby says
i give proof . . . Bleep , Dam , Kitty-Cat
^ you see? Even Seun ensures Lyric is not abusive in anyway|

like Nas, they hate me now
raise the volume, you only hear drums and pianos, it's clear, lyric has been taken out|

MVGT: Obese

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2015
MVGT: liricyst
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by Emaprince: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Coogar, please vote so that a winner will emerge in this battle.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by coogar: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2015
sorry for the delay.....

liricyst wins this for me. it was a close battle but liricyst got the edge as he had the more enjoyable verse. this battle failed to live up to my expectation. liricyst has plenty of work to do to beat the flavour of the month(elymax).

MVGT - liricyst

2 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by kr0ne(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Battle closed. Liricyst wins and qualifies for the finals.

CONGRATS!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
kr0ne:
Battle closed. Liricyst wins and qualifies for the finals.

CONGRATS!

grin Close one. Obesemf... goodluck in the third place brawl. That your closer...Dope!!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2015
smh
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
smh
Kilode boss?

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Finest Rapper Given To Mujinho. / Sauron Vs Ibime: Official Battle / Rap>imagery And Storytelling Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.