Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? (1116 Views)

In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hi, what could it mean when my mother's male family friend wants to know how I'm doing in school?

He asked her how I'm doing in school and then my mother replied I am doing very good in school and then he came to our house few hours later to spend the New Year with us. He has never asked about me before. He has always behave like he has something against me. I was surprised when he even mentioned my name. What do you think precipitated this strange curiosity?

1 Like

Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by flashychoicy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
shocked shocked cool cool cool cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by okotv(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ask him sincerely or how do you expect us to know ?

1 Like

Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by elantraceey(f): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
New year? Are you on planet earth?

Or are you recalling a past issue?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by CrazyScientist: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
See question undecided
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by IamLEGEND1: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
NEW YEAR?!!!!!!!!!

u some sort of time-traveller or some shìt?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by IamLEGEND1: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided must you create topic? undecided undecided
Iranu abasha
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by MrTeymee(m): 12:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Smh lipsrsealed
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by Misblah(f): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sorry if you find this offensive.

YOU FREAKING CREEP ME OUT!!!
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by danchuzzy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi, what could it mean when my mother's male family friend wants to know how I'm doing in school?

He asked her how I'm doing in school and then my mother replied I am doing very good in school and then he came to our house few hours later to spend the New Year with us. He has never asked about me before. He has always behave like he has something against me. I was surprised when he even mentioned my name. What do you think precipitated this strange curiosity?

he wants to ask for your hand in marriage ...
shebi na wetin you wan hear?

RUBBISHHHHH!!
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by mamagee3(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:
New year? Are you on planet earth?

Or are you recalling a past issue?
I'm recalling a past issue
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by mamagee3(f): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Misblah:
Sorry if you find this offensive.

YOU FREAKING CREEP ME OUT!!!
You creep me out too with your all caps. tongue
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by Onyiibazz: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Op wants to make front page by inventing stories!
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by XavierBlue(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
The vacuity before posting irrelevant topics on nairaland is alarmingly high. Op how old are you

XavierBlue
Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by valmunich(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Are you crushing on the nigga

1 Like

Re: When Someone Wants To Know How You're Doing In School? by numericalguy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
valmunich:
Are you crushing on the nigga

Na over crush dey worry the mumu geh.

Habba OP! We are already in the month of June na. The dude off-handedly asked about you since last year and you've been drooling about him ever since.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right ? / 10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl / Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.