Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? (3068 Views)

"Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by mamagee3(f): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hi all, what does it mean when someone asks you if you live in a house or apartment?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by JudgementHammer: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Apartment no be house? Which kind suegbe question be dat. Even face me I slap you na house too

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by thesicilian: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
all na packaging. They want to know how loaded u are. Loaded people live in apartments
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oponu oshi undecided radarada undecided.
U no dey tire ni
Can u just stop all this, it's pesky big time undecided
U ar a lady 4 God's sake

3 Likes

Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dis gal above me dey vexoo!

1 Like

Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by styno22(m): 4:45am On Feb 25, 2016
If u live in a house, it means u stay in a flat like 2bed room 3 or 4, but wen u live in an apartment it means u stay in a self contain or boys quaters.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by crismark(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2016
God!!!!! please u re too old 4 dis shit
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Bestman111(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2016
What's d difference? House/apartment. Ndimmadu sef
mamagee3:
Hi all, what does it mean when someone asks you if you live in a house or apartment?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by meelorlah(f): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Madam Op, don't u ever get tired?

1 Like

Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
ZeeAfrica
hehehhe u just felt like calling my name honey? Or u miss me or watsup darling?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhe u just felt like calling my name honey? Or u miss me or watsup darling?
TBH, I can't remember why I mentioned you. But I'm sure I mentioned you for a purpose
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
TBH, I can't remember why I mentioned you. But I'm sure I mentioned you for a purpose

oops nw u bust my bubble, coz here i was thinking m special to u
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by prahcetomi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
This should be for somebody here:

Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

oops nw u bust my bubble, coz here i was thinking m special to u
well you might be right tho. Every human being is special. So all things being equal, you should be special

Btw, are you one of em lost souls in zee world?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
well you might be right tho. Every human being is special. So all things being equal, you should be special

Btw, are you one of em lost souls in zee world?

hehhee which one na zee one?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehhee which one na zee one?
same zee cinema. Heard it's the next thing for girls after African magic and telemundo
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
same zee cinema. Heard it's the next thing for girls after African magic and telemundo

hehehe no babes, in dat case, den nope, m nt one of those lost souls
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehe no babes, in dat case, den nope, m nt one of those lost souls
then I take it yur Zainab. Right?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
then I take it yur Zainab. Right?

hehehhe wer r u getting these names from? Who is zainab nw?
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhe wer r u getting these names from? Who is zainab nw?
angry cry
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
angry cry
Lol u don change sex ni shocked
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
mamagee3:

Wpartment : flat other people live in the same building you share a same gate or front .. Sometimes these can be high class apartment ... Or face me i face you .

Now a house : you own or rent the whole building drive way everything is yours cool hope it makes sense
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ipledge10(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Apartment no be house? Which kind suegbe question be dat. Even face me I slap you na house too
apartment na house but it have different meaning...well to me people that live in house are somehow richer and have higher standard of living
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
angry cry
m serious dude. I dnt knw wat dat is
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
BumBae:

Lol u don change sex ni shocked
I'm a female tongue
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

m serious dude. I dnt knw wat dat is
ok tell me how you got your moniker
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
ok tell me how you got your moniker

its bcoz my real name is zelda. So ieveryone calls me zee, and m an african, so i completed my moniker, with my continent
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

its bcoz my real name is zelda. So ieveryone calls me zee, and m an african, so i completed my moniker, with my continent
Zelda? Hmmmmmm I'm afraid I've never heard the name before. Pardon my ignorance.

Good to know yur proud of Africa. Patriotic African you are tongue
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Zelda? Hmmmmmm I'm afraid I've never heard the name before. Pardon my ignorance.

Good to know yur proud of Africa. Patriotic African you are tongue

lol, thank u sister girl
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by monsieursam64(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Just like some had mentioned;
An apartment is a shared building among different tenants. Could be high class or low class, (but apartment na apartment)
While a house is a building you own with no tenants, and most times you live with relatives in the house.
N.B: The term House and Apartment is commonly used in the US to differentiate between those who own or rent.
You can easily distinguish an apartment address based on presence of apt/unit number, unlike a house address that has no apt/unit number.
Hope dis helps
Re: When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
ZeeAfrica
bros, are you now female?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Wear Provocative Dresses But Complain About Pervs Checking You Out? / 11 Things I Miss About Having A Boyfriend When I’m Single / Young South African Boy Posts After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.