Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? (27434 Views)

Is The Father Regarded As The Head Of The Home In This Age / Someone Should Help Solve This Age Long Riddle / Is This An Appropriate Dressing At This Age? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2015
sinaj:
I hate delay undecided

Agat no time for patience sad
me too. like minds u know
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by flyestmike(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2015
abegi

WHO THE ADAGE HELP??

E HELP U?[size=12pt][/size12]
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Neplusultra(f): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2015
It does but u have to be able to strike a balance between fattest bone and patience, in other words, don't sit and not take risks while still being patient and also knowing wen patience has expired embarassed
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Forzap: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Dullin adage undecided
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Zumarocket(f): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Son always remember that patience is a virture.
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by bornmekus: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
FATEST BONE KOR,FATEST BONE NI.
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
It still works for some people while it doesnt for some.I love patience since my day one and it always work for me.I dont rush tinz!!
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by maggilove(f): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
it still work dear. a yoruba adage says "onisuru apekoto jeun koni je ibaje. please patience is one of the fruit of d spirit also. exercise it.
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Adanyebe(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
No be when the bone remain. Mr Patient Dog grin

Anyway Patience is a virtue
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by holicalpha(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2015
AnneMomoh:

dot dot dot
Dotty Dotty Dotty dot dot I'm feeling like I'm letting go.

Hey sweetie do you wanna make cute babies with me.??
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by osmodes(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015
[b][/b]How about d patient dog eat fat bone? Can DAT still b a wlcm adage in Nija too?
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by niceguy7(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2015
It is notin buh da truth
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by justi4jesu(f): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm patient dog eats the slimiest bone in most cases now cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by asumo12: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2015
U sure talk dirt!

sinaj:
I hate delay undecided

If u don't like delay den oya cum here make I slap u with my d1ck!
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by kasmail(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2015
holicalpha:
Its like saying SURULERE when sharp guys don port go Victoria islands, you're still shouting SURULERE.

Time is precious, use it wisely.

- Valar Morghulis

U are on cheapest weed
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by MrHighSea: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2015
U av Patience, if ur nt courageous enuf to bolt in. Ds days nobdy z waiting. Rmber, evn dogs chow meat.
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by kgr8mike(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Ecc.9.11.kjv I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by seedorfg(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
It is true, but the dogs have stop waiting and unpatient since the death of 100 century
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
It was never relevant. Life is all about struggle of which always the biggest, fastest or most cunning wins.
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by ehinja: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
The adage hold true any day. Patience can be long or short but you must exercise the right quantity befiting any task you are involve in to succeed .
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by AnneMomoh: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Arggggh

holicalpha:
Dotty Dotty Dotty dot dot I'm feeling like I'm letting go.

Hey sweetie do you wanna make cute babies with me.??
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Odunharry(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2015
sinaj:
I hate delay undecided

same here... I love doing things on time, sharp sharp,
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2015
Take it by force cheesy shocked
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Laredojohn(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2015
sinaj:
I hate delay undecided

Yes ooo delay is dangerous....the patience dog will likely eat no bone...delay is procrastination
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by jaybee3(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Relate the adage to most careers and see it's still pretty much relevant

Patience doesn't mean accepting status qou in the context of the adage. It simply means evaluation of current situation and setting measurable targets driven by desire and sound understanding of the need to take one step at a time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by holicalpha(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
kasmail:

U are on cheapest weed
Sold to me by your pops,huh.?
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by holicalpha(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Arggggh

[/b]
why the Rage.?? I said cute not Ugly. cry cry
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by uzo4real(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2015
The impatient dog that eats the flesh......
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by dannewlife(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Slowly but surely. ....You will win the race !
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by ITbomb(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Patient dog always eat the fattest bone but the smart dog eats the best meat
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by perloomey(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2015
holicalpha:
Its like saying SURULERE when sharp guys don port go Victoria islands, you're still shouting SURULERE.

Time is precious, use it wisely.

- Valar Morghulis
valar dohaeris
Re: What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? by Abumenre(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2015
morereb10:
'A Patient Dog eats the fattest bone'?

In my opinion, I think their is no patient in life again, expecially, this age that everything is all about race. You don't just sit around and wait for things happen do u?

Please I need radical comments and cynical minds.
these days a patience dog eat no bone in niga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas 2017 From Around The World In Pictures / Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.