Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries (7431 Views)

My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by SAMBARRY: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2015
3 months pikin wey e eye go still dey do kongba and she can't bend her head or move without support op con talk grin

.This one na big fat lie o grin

teeth sef she no get. Even if he had a full irekshon and he put his something inside her mouth she will choke to death because she still even needs support to swallow. So how you wan take position her grin

Richy4:
Are you sure the person that posted this is not mentally disturbed.

3month old? As in three months old......?

If it is three years i will say ok it can happen. How do you get 3month old to suck a D....

Madame i suggest you get yourself checked because due to stress you might be hallucinating.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by SAMBARRY: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
commonsensically, do you believe that's true? how can a three month old baby's mouth be biq enouqh to suck a fully biq erected d.ick.
the mouth cannot even swallow one quarter of the something. Honestly I'm imagining the scenario and I am laughing because the lie is too funny. grin

Infact I wish I can put the imaginations of what I'm seeing in pictures grin
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Acekidc4(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrsChima:
Whether this story is true or not...this kind of sh1t does happen and often time it is by people close to you. It doesn't matter what age is the child..pedophiles don't give a fvck.

People need to keep their kids close by and monitor what people do and say around your children even professional pedophiles fvck up too.

This ur Above Post is Very very Untrue especially in a Fake story pertaining a 3 Month old Baby!! Hope you heard me Right 3 month old Baby!! Very very Impossible for even the Devil to do!!Gush!!
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Acekidc4(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
never knew you do make sense at times, I thought is only trouble you make.

seems the husband is kinda posses. 3month? na wa o

This Story is Fake Abeg!! 3 month or 3 years
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by agarawu23(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

This Story is Fake Abeg!! 3 month or 3 years
it isn't
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Acekidc4(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Richy4:
Are you sure the person that posted this is not mentally disturbed.

3month old? As in three months old......?

If it is three years i will say ok it can happen. How do you get 3month old to suck a D....

Madame i suggest you get yourself checked because due to stress you might be hallucinating.

God Bless you for this Sensible Post!!
She is really Hallucinating!!
3 Month old Baby Bawo
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the mouth cannot even swallow one quarter of the something. Honestly I'm imagining the scenario and I am laughing because the lie is too funny. grin

Infact I wish I can put the imaginations of what I'm seeing in pictures grin
abi.. Some people will just sleep, wake up and post rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why should this shock anyone,the stories of men sleeping with their daughters in Lagos,Ekiti and Ibadan have become a nairaland staple
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by funlord(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Airforce1:
I noticed my husband has been molesting my 3months old daughter. I've been suspecting it but is this evening I confirmed it because I saw him trying to make her suck his breast so immediately I came out from the bathroom he paused. I entered to get something, came out and saw him trying to make my daughter suck his dick. He did as if he was trying to make her get up. I saw his penis out from one side of his boxers. And it was wet. I collected my child and he quickly adjusted his penis. I'm so confused right now. My heart is heavy. What do l do?

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/06/dear-lib-readers-i-think-my-husband-is.html?utmsource=feedburner&m=1
grin
Airforce1:
I noticed my husband has been molesting my 3months old daughter. I've been suspecting it but is this evening I confirmed it because I saw him trying to make her suck his breast so immediately I came out from the bathroom he paused. I entered to get something, came out and saw him trying to make my daughter suck his dick. He did as if he was trying to make her get up. I saw his penis out from one side of his boxers. And it was wet. I collected my child and he quickly adjusted his penis. I'm so confused right now. My heart is heavy. What do l do?

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/06/dear-lib-readers-i-think-my-husband-is.html?utmsource=feedburner&m=1

So the daughter even @ 3 months sabi give head pass her mama? The woman must be extremely wack in the sack but she married a psycho so all is well! Anyway na divorce court go sure pass 4 this utterly confused family if they actually even existed! Linda ikeji my arse!
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by focus7: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Your husband is possessed. Discuss your discovery and your with him, suggest to him to involve the two parents and your pastor. Don't keep to yourself, don't try to make a family affair so it won't develop to a real demon you won't be able to handle. Let him know the steps are for his own good and the general good of the family.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by funlord(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Airforce1:

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by tejumade14(f): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Still amazed @ dat, probably she wanted to write 3yrs.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by luxs(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ur husband wan get moni pass dangote...na him 1st assignment b dat
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
I smell fart thick ebony black lies on dis thread Una wan lie pass lie muhamMAD?
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by okangisaiah(f): 3:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Pls don't take any action yet, monitor your husband and catch him red handed then confront him. I guess he won't have the guts to lie and you can lay your matter with full confidence. Never trust anyone with a girl child not even your husband, your other male or your younger brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married And Blackmailed By Lover: / Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive / Marriage Palava part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.