Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Married And Blackmailed By Lover: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And Blackmailed By Lover: (7422 Views)

"I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife / Is Being Married And Having Kids A Stumbling Block To One's Dreams And Goals. / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2009
married ,what can u do if blackmailed by lover with sex films and fotos?
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2009
loleeta199:

lover b4 or after/during marriage
dEpends on how close you are with ur husband . . . You can confide in him esp if its in the case of lover b4 marriage.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2009
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by lannre(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hold no Barred. It will just be like a review whenever the blackmailer reason to act. I had such experience when someone was tormenting my Ex- Al I have to do is buy like six sim cards to torment her too. She wanted to frustrate the girl ,hence maybe she can be stupid enough to leave her matrimonial home. She cant just bear my calls. She stopped the harrasment.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by r231(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
loleeta199:

mmmmm, pay up
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 1:02am On Sep 07, 2009
chaircover, will u tell him if that occured during marriage undecided
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2009
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2009
yes he is threating to send the film to my husband, i trusted the so called lover but i was not aware of camera in the room, how can my huband see me in such position telling <lover> that my husband not good in bed, sometimes i have the courage to tell him b,coz lot of ladies felt in this trap , hope one of the trapped to encourage me.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by agathamari(f): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
what would piss off your hubby more. you telling himhonestly what happend or you ling about it when he sees the tapes. if you love your husband tell him or are you only sorry about the fact you got caught?
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2009
agathamari:

what would piss off your hubby more. you telling himhonestly what happend or you ling about it when he sees the tapes. if you love your husband tell him or are you only sorry about the fact you got caught?
my only sorry is trusting that man , am just playing on time , it started a month ago , no way to tell hubby there is no courage .not even discuss that with my closer friends even family. am using this thread just b,coz we dont know each other ,
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2009
where are u from,where do u stay and where is the loverboy from undecided
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
ifyalways:

where are u from,where do u stay and where is the loverboy from undecided
am not nigerian but west african not far from u , one hour flight , the so called lover is my country man.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
this ever happen to a lady like me?
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by Akinagirl(f): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2009
Well, hate to say it but you deserve whatever you get. Why cant you tell your hubby hes no good inbed instead of cheatin on him like that. Kinda serves you right. undecided
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by THEAMAKA(f): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2009
seriously, hold up!!
im really starting to think why people get married anymore.
is it pressure from aging, pressure from parents/family, pressure from your spouse?
if you cant trust him, WHY ARE YOU MARRIED?
some people are always doubting their lover after marriage, even after the marriage has JUST taken place.
i mean, are you serious?

there was another thread of a girl saying that her husband was sleeping with his ex and that he still texts her and such, and he doesnt want to cut off contact with her. and he is STILL SLEEPING WITH HER.
the female knew about this ongoing relationship with the ex PRIOR to the marriage. and she STILL MARRIED HIM.

you know i really wonder why people get married anymore.
if there is no trust then whats the point?
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2009
THE AMAKA:

seriously, hold up!!
im really starting to think why people get married anymore.
is it pressure from aging, pressure from parents/family, pressure from your spouse?
if you cant trust him, WHY ARE YOU MARRIED?
some people are always doubting their lover after marriage, even after the marriage has JUST taken place.
i mean, are you serious?

there was another thread of a girl saying that her husband was sleeping with his ex and that he still texts her and such, and he doesnt want to cut off contact with her. and he is STILL SLEEPING WITH HER.
the female knew about this ongoing relationship with the ex PRIOR to the marriage. and she STILL MARRIED HIM.

well ,i never have the time or never care if my husband was cheating on me , it was pressure from parents to marry coz we r 4 girls in the house and as usual one after another and hurridly, my bf ws a great boy and lot of girls was chasing him and i taught i was lucky till i fall. even a lot of married ladies and by jokes some time they passs news of going out with bf and u know there is a lot of them ,some are seriously responsible ladies. only lucky ones survives, till now no body answer me what to do rather than telling my hubby.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by THEAMAKA(f): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2009
okay i dont really understand you, but okay.
yeah most of the time its pressure from parents or the woman is getting older so she wants to hurry up and get married.

are you saying you are the one who made that thread before?

i was born and raised in the US so i dont know too much about all that parents/family pressure and i will wait for the right guy because marriage is SO DEAR and its a BIG THING!!
it seems marriage isnt really anything anymore since people feel by a certain age they have to be married to someone.
that just isnt cool jare . . .
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by ifyalways(f): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2009
loleeta199:

am not nigerian but west african not far from u , one hour flight , the so called lover is my country man.
Ok.
Is your hubby from same place as u and loverboy?
You can inform some ppl from ur place to call up lover-boy and shake him up a little bit,ppl from home i mean. those ppl might get it done today but chances are there that they might still wake up morrow and decide to torment u so 2 wrongs dont make a right,just tell ur husband.I dont think u stand to lose so much,afterall the so-called marriage is not working so u can as well leave.
sorry ooo.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by sexyLeamon(f): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
loleeta199:

pls explain in depth
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
sexyLeamon:

pls explain in depth
my bf and i were neighbours we started our relation 6 years back , now am 24 n he is 26. i gave him all the love and he too show that he is to be trusted .i got married 2007 , under family pressure to a man 10 years older than me, surly he is not my dream man even my bf blessed this marriage for his unability to open house and marry me, for the past 2 years i shared my sex life with my bf mostly till just recently when he sent this bad news to me through a text.i couldnt beleive it first but it was a reality, he never asked for any thing in compansation again jut threating me to send fotos and clips to my husband .once he told me that he wants all my jewelery and money ,i can give my jewelery but where is the money coming from , my husband is a business man but give a little every day to care for the house , there is no saving at all and this is what i told him, after that he never asked me ,he might be waiting for my offer.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
If u ever created such video, it is better to make sure you collected all such when u broke up, else, let your partner be aware and when such blackmail happens, u have nothing to hide.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2009
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by sexyLeamon(f): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
loleeta199:

my bf and i were neighbours we started our relation 6 years back , now am 24 n he is 26. i gave him all the love and he too show that he is to be trusted .i got married 2007 , under family pressure to a man 10 years older than me, surly he is not my dream man even my bf blessed this marriage for his unability to open house and marry me, for the past 2 years i shared my sex life with my bf mostly till just recently when he sent this bad news to me through a text.i couldnt beleive it first but it was a reality, he never asked for any thing in compansation again jut threating me to send fotos and clips to my husband .once he told me that he wants all my jewelery and money ,i can give my jewelery but where is the money coming from , my husband is a business man but give a little every day to care for the house , there is no saving at all and this is what i told him, after that he never asked me ,he might be waiting for my offer.
hallo NO! shocked shocked shocked

I pretty much agree with chaircover, she has said it all.
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by ayomidej(f): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2009
My advise is to tell your husband and don't fall prey to the blackmailer smiley
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by Angolobabe(f): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2009
well ,the deed has been done already ,so i wont bash too much on u,this will ruin ur marriage unless God interven and yourself must change from committing adultery.its best ur husband hear it from u then the blackmailer or find people to talk to ur lover to hand over all those tapes and videos,settle ur scores before its too late ,i must say ur lover have a wicked heart,he wants u to pay for cheating in a degrading and bad way and another word of advice if you dont love ur husband its best for u to live now then remain unhappy for the rest of urself,marriage is an institution and should never be taken slightly,

1 Like

Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2009
what goes around comes around, just hope you get
yourself out of this hot soup undecided
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
thanks to all ,is there any one who experienced this situation?
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by manmustwac(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2009
loleeta199:

thanks to all ,is there any one who experienced this situation?
Didn't you hear about the man who tried to blackmail David Letterman (a popular american TV host) who was having affairs with some his staff? Letterman set up the blackmailer when the ransom was due and the blackmailer was arrested
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by wisecutie: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
I cant say here.Will tell you how exactly to get out of this shit by email or phone.try create a new 'fake' email if u like.Your problem is solved(not as easy as it sounds though).That's all
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by throttler(f): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2009
this na double wahala for deadi bodi tongue
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by biola44: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
and d owner of deadi body
Re: Married And Blackmailed By Lover: by loleeta199(f): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2009
wisecutie:

I cant say here.Will tell you how exactly to get out of this shit by email or phone.try create a new 'fake' email if u like.Your problem is solved(not as easy as it sounds though).That's all
loleeta1990@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy / Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.