Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" (2272 Views)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by oromankirisi(f): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2015
.. grin hopefully he saw what he was looking for#

1 Like

Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Lol!
Old man don forget say na painting!
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 06, 2015
maybe he was looking for something else
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Fairgodwin(m): 1:25am On Jun 06, 2015
He could be looking for something else entirely not related to the picture, though.
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by nairamaverick(m): 1:49am On Jun 06, 2015
He's a curator checking the authenticity of the art

1 Like

Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Escalze(m): 3:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Na. Wa for u ooo OP angry
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by agarawu23(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2015
hmmm ! op your thinking might be right if the man is dumb grin
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by natas22: 5:12am On Jun 06, 2015
people are not analyzing it well during the world war Nazi regime looted millions of paintings and you can see the man is very old may he is checking to verify if the painting belongs to him by checking the back that will identify the that the painting belongs to him.

www.
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Cutehector(m): 5:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Oromankirisi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by stuff46(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2015
lol

He might have seen 'it all'

1 Like

Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by oromankirisi(f): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Nah not so sure, to check the authenticity of a painting you need an infrared reflectography,wood's light,stereoscopic microphone, IR spectroscopy etc etc..

*definitely not a walking stick* wink smiley

nairamaverick:
He's a curator checking the authenticity of the image
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by IamLEGEND1: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2015
since nobody wants to say it, i will...

THE OLD MAN IS CHECKING FOR SPIDERS....!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by nairamaverick(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2015
oromankirisi:
Nah not so sure, to check the authenticity of a painting you need an infrared reflectography,wood's light,stereoscopic microphone, IR spectroscopy etc etc..

y

He doesn't need all that, he's an old man with experience in this.
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by MrTeymee(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Mhizkel(f): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Op naughty you! grin
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by 3ace(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
That's a gigantic masterpiece; must be very expensive. OP, I like the humourous meaning attached to the picture. Thumbs up!
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by IceSplash(f): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Lol grin
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2015
NA Kongi dey CU's this nonsense. I beg Kongi still dey hold this old man?
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by McEwen(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by cirmuell(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin Na the koko he dey find.
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by tdammy(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Pls aw do U post something on NL, something urgent
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Babacele: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
oromankirisi:

definitely not a walking stick! the old 'soldier' was thinking he could see it all! ahahahaha. hilariously mischievous.
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Babacele: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
oromankirisi:
.. grin hopefully he saw what he was looking for#
what is your assurance probability? mine is 1/2.
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by kay29000(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
I think he was looking for a hidden safe.
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by nutislim(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
D papa doesn't want to be left behind
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
So true cheesy
Re: When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" by Duletion(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
I hate those portraits. The more you look the less you see

(1) (Reply)

Easy Method To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor / The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship / Ladies: Does Pink Lips Turn U On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.