Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. (2901 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by activefibre1(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Ok you
@fibreactive

Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Even God knows I will be here

Na dis kind thread I dey like buy acres of land cool

Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by 2dice(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Lemme sit here... And learn from them The Boss of all Busses
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by wenson(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Make ah spread mah mat
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by XavierBlue(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yes
i no say you go dey here grin

XavierBlue
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2015
XavierBlue:
i no say you go dey here grin

XavierBlue
Na dis kind place dem dey find me cheesy
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by Osirimononaye(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2015
See Okonji stuffs here oo grin grin , so that Girl like me well well ehhheehe dats y she dey expose her boobs for me ehe grin grin
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Where is my weed*

Spread mat*

Light my weed*
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by XavierBlue(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na dis kind place dem dey find me cheesy
i see grin
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
OP is 80% correct tho.. I keep telling guys to go for gurls that actually like them, if a gurl doesnt want u and you finally succeed in winning her over, with tme you'll notice that she starts to think she made a mistake and will eventually break your heart. There's no magic formula that applies for all females so just be yourself and whoever your spirit flows with, den go with the flow. Stop chasing these hoe's.

Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by snakebeat: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Op nice one.....
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by misspicy(f): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
lemme buy land here even tho i no understand wetin OP type,not that am dumb o,but today is ma off day on NL
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm... Okay op we men don hear
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by kcid(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice one op I have really learnt a lot
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by trigar12(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
This land has been bought by a noble family from ijebu-ode, any trespasser shall be dealt with severly
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by thelastmediator: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good job OP. You are very observant and there's a lot of sense in what you typed up there. Lemme add that If you meet a girl online and you guys get talking. If there's no connection in the first 15mins of chatting , the probability of getting anywhere is something close to zero.
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice!
I've been doubting if the babe I met last month loves me...

The way she holds me... Damn!
The way she kisses me... F.uck!
The way she visits me... Sick!
The way she texts me... Heck!

I so much love her!
Sex is on hold cry

I've been trying to drop my doubting story on nairaland... Buh some ediats will start with their silly comments

Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by activefibre1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
misspicy:
lemme buy land here even tho i no understand wetin OP type,not that am dumb o,but today is ma off day on NL
i kn
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by abbeyshol(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let me ask the house. There is this lady, fair in complexion which is what I love but shud be natural but hers is artificial(she was formerly chocolate) who has been showing red light for some months now since she came bak from service. I don't love her. y? because she bleaches. seeing ladies who bleach gives heartache n they look quite irritating to me. Her colour repels.(my opinion though)
ironically, the lady am dying for isn't givin m attention yet.

What can I do?
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by activefibre1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
abbeyshol:
Let me ask the house. There is this lady, fair in complexion which is what I love but shud be natural but hers is artificial(she was formerly chocolate) who has been showing red light for some months now since she came bak from service. I don't love her. y? because she bleaches. seeing ladies who bleach gives heartache n they look quite irritating to me. Her colour repels.(my opinion though)
ironically, the lady am dying for isn't givin m attention yet.

What can I do?

o hear...
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wow! This is scintillating.
Now, I have a reason to give up on that girl have been pursuing for long.

Op incase you don't know, you done someone a favor.
Re: Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wow! This is scintillating.

Now, I have a reason to give up on that girl have been pursuing for long.

Op incase you don't know, you've done someone a favor.

HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? / When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / I'm In The Mood