Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

A Thought Inspired By Ivvy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thought Inspired By Ivvy (3068 Views)

Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / Just A Thought. / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Caseless: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2016
You can't control the fact that people will annoy you , what you can control is your reaction- buddha

The foregoing quote is set to adress some issues and lay them to rest .

I have come to the realization that pearlescent display does not come , but it's inherent and, this ivvy or her conduct has brought to bear.

Any mind would be deemed fantastically corrupt if it throws away principle and logic into the air in exchange of affiliative politicking and politico. This is a pluscachange , saying I'm not aware of this extant and ugly trend would qualify me to be described as an Alice in wonderland nairaland . But what is more important is how we identify the issue and adress them head-on.

[b]I'm supporting ivvy out of an unflinching conviction and , so is your support for your chosen candidate or contestant, this is the most important thing 'cos it's what we all have in common as far as this contest is concerned.

We're humans(creature of many imperfections) and we are all the same . We sometimes throw away commonsense and allow our emotions to take control of us. When you see this on display by any member of team ivvy, ivvy should not be blamed because she has no control over emotional rage built in people including those in her team.

I'm a staunch supporter of ivvy ...a discerning mind should not judge ivvy based on my cognitive dissonance - my support and that of every member of her team is independent and to a large extent distanced from our individual action. Don't hold or judge ivvy based on those you see fighting in her name - as good christians, Muslims, atheists, pagans etc, forgive and forget the fighter and follow ivvy(Atleast, because of those begging for your votes.[/b]

This is not the first miss nairaland contest and I believe it's not going to be the last . We are seen as opponents today because of our various candidates, and might be seen belonging to the same camp/team because of another candidate tomorrow. Then why the bad blood?
I enjoin all, Let's bury our hatchet and focus on what we have in common and not our differences and the possibility of them .
Avoid brawl , guffaw and heehaw !

'There should be a connection between terra firma and terra incognita'
-#teamivvy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2016
whats this all about undecided

1 Like

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Caseless: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Berlyn:
peruse again.
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Erickthewreck: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Spot on!
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by amareto: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Supported.

Ivyy all the way.

2 Likes

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Caseless: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Erickthewreck:
Spot on!
thank cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by hringbraut: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2016
This is what we all about.

Nice one op.
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Caseless: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2016
amareto:
Supported.

Ivyy all the way.

Sai ivvy!

1 Like

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Dezolo(f): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2016
undecided
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by carammel(f): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2016
We want peace please.
Everyone should sheathe their swords.
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Caseless: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
carammel:
We want peace please.
Everyone should sheathe their swords.
that's what this is out preach.
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Caseless: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
Hmmm
my candidate can be in your list too. Remember I once campaigned for you here. grin
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Caseless:
my candidate can be in your list too. Remember I once campaigned for you here. grin
definitely boss smiley
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Caseless: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
definitely boss smiley
good! You are the man.

Sai ivvy!

1 Like

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by firstking01(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
well, she shoulda posted it herself if truely she's the real author of this piece.

1 Like

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by ivyy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Caseless:
You can't control the fact that people will annoy you , what you can control is your reaction- buddha

The foregoing quote is set to adress some issues and lay them to rest .

I have come to the realization that pearlescent display does not come , but it's inherent and, this ivvy or her conduct has brought to bear.

Any mind would be deemed fantastically corrupt if it throws away principle and logic into the air in exchange of affiliative politicking and politico. This is a pluscachange , saying I'm not aware of this extant and ugly trend would qualify me to be described as an Alice in wonderland nairaland . But what is more important is how we identify the issue and adress them head-on.

[b]I'm supporting ivvy out of an unflinching conviction and , so is your support for your chosen candidate or contestant, this is the most important thing 'cos it's what we all have in common as far as this contest is concerned.

We're humans(creature of many imperfections) and we are all the same . We sometimes throw away commonsense and allow our emotions to take control of us. When you see this on display by any member of team ivvy, ivvy should not be blamed because she has no control over emotional rage built in people including those in her team.

I'm a staunch supporter of ivvy ...a discerning mind should not judge ivvy based on my cognitive dissonance - my support and that of every member of her team is independent and to a large extent distanced from our individual action. Don't hold or judge ivvy based on those you see fighting in her name - as good christians, Muslims, atheists, pagans etc, forgive and forget the fighter and follow ivvy(Atleast, because of those begging for your votes.[/b]

This is not the first miss nairaland contest and I believe it's not going to be the last . We are seen as opponents today because of our various candidates, and might be seen belonging to the same camp/team because of another candidate tomorrow. Then why the bad blood?
I enjoin all, Let's bury our hatchet and focus on what we have in common and not our differences and the possibility of them .
Avoid brawl , guffaw and heehaw !

'There should be a connection between terra firma and terra incognita'
-#teamivvy
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by SafeDavid(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
firstking01:
well, she shoulda posted it herself if truely she's the real author of this piece.
Olodo!
Read the subject again

Thus time s l o w l y .
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by ivyy(f): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:

Olodo!
Read the subject again

Thus time s l o w l y .

Safedavid, please stop with the insults already.
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
Olodo! Read the subject again
Thus time s l o w l y .
And if don't undecided?

some of you here just lack manners
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
Thus time s l o w l y .
And if don't undecided?

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
Thus time s l o w l y .
And if don't undecided?

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by SafeDavid(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
ivyy:

Safedavid, please stop with the insults already.

Okay ma!

I can't help it sometimes when I spot unreasonable comments so I'll henceforth ignore such and let them languish in their folly.
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by lovean: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
up up up

OPTIONAL1

All the way
#teamoptional1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by AskIfa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is the worst Miss NL contest so far
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by mmclatino(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
what's all this?? #SMFH.
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by SafeDavid(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
AskIfa:
This is the worst Miss NL contest so far

Very intriguing, I must say. cheesy
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by ourkobo: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
ivyy my love
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
are those lips of yours real? shocked @ ur p.p
Berlyn:
Re: A Thought Inspired By Ivvy by Ferdyboss: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice one Caseless.

Integrity is key for me. Ivyy got that and I'm always here to support her.

TollyB are you out of the cell already? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short And Sweet: Seducing The Neighbour / My Last Sex For The Year (guys Come In I Need Help) / ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.