Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC (20750 Views)

Boko Haram: APC Commends Military / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by PenAndPaper: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
As I have told friends and family. " I don't have a president" please Nigerians let me know when you need real change and not one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by kingslly(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bunch of hypocrites,GEJ was tagged clueless for requesting for foreign help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by erico2k2(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
His "Blueprint"? Which blueprint? Buhari has no blueprint. Did you hear him when he said... “careful studies are under way during this transition to identify the quickest, safest and most cost-effective way to bring light and relief to Nigerians.” during his inauguration speech? Buhari is learning on the job. He's a TRAINEE PRESIDENT! We may have to give him 3 Years for his traineeship
Three what tongue .are you ok?whoile 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by eeewise(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Coraje:
All u people who are praying in ur hearts that buhari will fail so as to prove that it wasn't Jonathan's fault that Nigeria got into this mess are wasting ur time cos buhari will never fail. Why r u hoping get that things will get worse for ur own country because of ur dislike for the president.
People never critised Jonathan because we hated him. It was because we all hoped he could bring the change we wanted but he failed us. That was why we complained about his administration and kicked him out.
Instead of you wasting ur time in looking for the president's fault, I challenge you to step up your thinking faculties and profer solutions to problems in the country at least within your jurisdiction.
such hypocrite!!! So when gej was in power u Neva stepd up ur thinking faculty to profer solutions...bloody hypppocrite

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by eeewise(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Coraje:
All u people who are praying in ur hearts that buhari will fail so as to prove that it wasn't Jonathan's fault that Nigeria got into this mess are wasting ur time cos buhari will never fail. Why r u hoping get that things will get worse for ur own country because of ur dislike for the president.
People never critised Jonathan because we hated him. It was because we all hoped he could bring the change we wanted but he failed us. That was why we complained about his administration and kicked him out.
Instead of you wasting ur time in looking for the president's fault, I challenge you to step up your thinking faculties and profer solutions to problems in the country at least within your jurisdiction.
So when gej was in power u Neva stepd up ur thinking faculty to profer solutions...bloody hypppocrite!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
fitzmayowa:

naija politicians always playing on the emotions of nigerians to get what they want...SMH

Nigerian politicians are 100% convinced that most Nigerian's do have a shot memory and endemically gullible thus, they are their magas for life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by philaw(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
lomprico:

I SMH for u, u are like a piece of wood in d ocean where ever the tides carry u, u go be it good or bad. GEJ went to chad n niger, ohh! He is wrong, MB did same ahh! He is right. undecided
Was it the visit that we condemned? Nah. we condemned being overly reliant on them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by klax(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
In all I can read from this thread the only thing that annoys me is the statement from apc that the president should be praise for his effort. May God punish praise!!! Praise who or which president Oh so it's time to seek praises for your so called president Too late for that let him go and do right thing to destroy boko haram as he boasted and should not and never expect any praise ok.

Gej is slowpoke Yea we know but mr fastpoke has taken over for a week now what happen with his fast furious blablablabla boast. No mercy, no sympathy, no praise I mean nothing absolutely nothing for GMB or apc all I care is go and do the job as you boasted anything short of that pls f e c k off.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by VanOmiyale: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
So how is that different from what Jonathan did?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
philaw:
Was it the visit that we condemned? Nah. we condemned being overly reliant on them.

With all due respect sir! U made no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by eeewise(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
philaw:
another hypocrite!!!!! Overly reliant? Common jst shut it!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by olaboy001(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SANGO IS MANUFACTURING THE THUNDER THAT WILL STRIKE YOU, YOU BETTER SHOT UP.
You be MUMU, you are SENSELESS too.
You son of a BAD system.
Some illiterate are better in the head than you IDIOTT........
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by major466(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hypocrites. Was it not what GEJ was doing all along when they called him clueless Yeye people. They played politics with insecurity in the past and blatantly refused to acknowledge that fighting terrorism is a regional affair.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Cc: King...Tom Ronal...d4lif

It's now getting clear what I said that APC are just flying on some frivolous propaganda.
why you quote me dey tag your fellow troublemakers?
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Sajio(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Two are better than one, for if one falls, the other shall help him up. But woe to the one that is alone, for when he falls, he has no one to pull him up.

Nigeria has assisted so many countries through peace keeping operations. Why should we be too proud to ask for help? If we can accept monetary aid to combat diseases, why won't we accept military aids to combat terrorism? Why do countries form ally?

APC is right on this one.....we need all the help we can get.

God bless Nigeria.
.... Has Buhari taken any approach different from that of Gej in the fight against bokoharam? thought APC's criticized Gej on dis that he was going around lookg for assistance.. don't know the bigdeal about this news.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by lomprico(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
philaw:
Over reliant how? And is MB now relying on them now?? Or is his visits there to brag or show-off that he us now Nigeria's president?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:

why you quote me dey tag your fellow troublemakers?
Lol. You dey fear them ni?
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Sajio(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
olaboy001:
One thing I love about this man is that, he is a man of action, and not a man words. For action speaks better than words.
he’ll won’t fail those that believed in him.
.... what action has he taken since he became president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by jcross19: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
philaw:
when buhari was a military head of state , he contributed nothing, even then most people don't know who was head of state between buhari and idiagbon, that was when he was young , now the age is never in his side again then tell me what can he offer? Some nigerians are gullible didn't they know that 60 percent of apc are made of pdp decamped and you expect change from planet apc of where? Shine your eyes. There is no change that's coming okay.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC coming back to do the same thing that PDP was doing..

Abeg whats the difference between PDP and APC again?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by jcross19: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sajio:
please help me ask them , some people here are political zombies . They don't reason well with their brain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Coraje(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
eeewise:
So when gej was in power u Neva stepd up ur thinking faculty to profer solutions...bloody hypppocrite!!!!!
Well mine had been stepped up long ago. And the results are showing around me. People are being helped by it.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by caprini1: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
otunsman:
He and gen theophilus danjuma (rtd)should lead troops to sambisa forest to fight bokoharam as they bragged during campaign.Were they not former military generals?
Danjuma leave his Oil wells,plush cars,pretty damsels and go to Sambisa? If na you grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by akigbemaru: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
New Post (Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by KingTom(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Cc: KingTom Ronald4lif

It's now getting clear what I said that APC are just flying on some frivolous propaganda.

When will you get over your defeat?
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

When will you get over your defeat?
It's not about getting over defeat. It's about the glaring gross hypocrisy of the APC and the person of buhari in particular.

Remember you guys called GEJ clueless for seeking help from neighboring countries. Your fast and furious Mr saviour is doing the same thing he condemned and he expects a different result. How wise of him. cheesy cheesy

It's getting clear who the clueless one is. grin
His campaign words: Now you have heard all those substantial fact of Northeast until Chad, Niger and Cameroon was coming to help Nigeria to get Boko Haram. This is a big shame to Nigeria military which I know very well, from Bama to Zaria to Liberia to Sierra Leone to Dafu. Nigeria military and reputation or competence, but Nigeria military could not guard Nigeria or save Nigeria from 14 local government until other countries come and help us. So, in this 16 years, I speak in this basis, serious told you the PDP has destroyed Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Mark4reel: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari didnt critize jona 4 seeking international cooperation to fight terrorism cos terrorism is a global problem dat requires global solutions, rather he critized jona 4not able to use d military to fight terrorism please tanoids get ur facts right b4 jumping into wrong conclusions.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by omoharry(f): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Farnen:
I don't know if i'm getting it wrong, but i remember that what Buhari was against was hiring army from neighbouring countries to join us in Nigeria to fight Bokoharam. What he is doing now is telling our neighbours to remain in their countries and protect their borders while we lead our own war from within. I don't think these two methods are the same.
that was exactly what GEJ did.the only diiference was the fact that he had to employ mercenaries to join in the fight. So what are u talking about.the regional fight against Book Haram was for every region around these borders to fire at the terrorist when they are escaping into their countries and prevent them from making there a safe haven for their terror activities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by olaboy001(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sajio:
Wait till he bring down the sky
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by KingTom(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not about getting over defeat. It's about the glaring gross hypocrisy of the APC and the person of buhari in particular.

Remember you guys called GEJ clueless for seeking help from neighboring countries. Your fast and furious Mr saviour is doing the same thing he condemned and he expects a different result. How wise of him. cheesy cheesy

It's getting clear who the clueless one is. grin
His campaign words: Now you have heard all those substantial fact of Northeast until Chad, Niger and Cameroon was coming to help Nigeria to get Boko Haram. This is a big shame to Nigeria military which I know very well, from Bama to Zaria to Liberia to Sierra Leone to Dafu. Nigeria military and reputation or competence, but Nigeria military could not guard Nigeria or save Nigeria from 14 local government until other countries come and help us. So, in this 16 years, I speak in this basis, serious told you the PDP has destroyed Nigeria.
Do you really want to go there Charis? Under the Fedora wearing one the military became a laughing stock, dolts argue that the men who granted that interview to CNN complaining of lack of equipment, were sponsored by the APC, Clueless cows also argue that the #BBOG Campaign was sponsored by the APC. You see charis my boy, sentiments aside the military is in a rehabilitation stage, those who mocked the clueless drunk one dis not mock him because he asked for help, oh no Mr. Charis, he did not ask for help, rather the Chadian, Cameroun and Niger army upon sensing the growing threat of Boko Haram, invaded our country and reclaimed territories, for a period of time, the Chadian flag flew in one of OUR villages, Charis do you realise what that means? It means that Chad, a nation small enough to be a state in Nigeria had a better equipped and better organised army than the so called "GIANT OF AFRICA". The Chadian President has stated severally that he was the one who called the unified effort against Boko Haram, while he was doing that, the Black hat wearing one was busy slandering the image of OUR current PRESIDENT, now Charis nwannem, tell me who is clueless? grin
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
ayusco85:

If ur ex president hero had done the needful concerning BH since they were less sophisticated, will we still ve had to bear this loss of lives? Nw after one week in office u want PMB to quench a sect ur clueless ex president couldnt in 5yrs? U must be deranged
My friend, no amount of castigating Jonathan will ever exonerate this administration from its responsibilities starting from May 29
How can APC approve of the same action it condemned under Jonathan ? Juvenile politics.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by kuchikau: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buh he condemned jonathan
...i thought only me recall this...tank u bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Presents N96.7bn 2016 Budget / Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC / Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.