Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC (20733 Views)

Boko Haram: APC Commends Military / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by frankyychiji(f): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
philips70:

I will continue to expose you and your comrades' lies. At least not all Nigerians are daft readers. Below is the real context of what he said as reported by a credible media outfit. Nowhere he said Nigeria must not engage her neighbours. You and your cohorts should slow down in your lies and propaganda. Unless you are doing it to take the job of Metuh if noticed.

No link. Nice essay.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by seunfape(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
promises during campaign is easy to make in Nigeria but fulfiling it after election is the prblem. pa Buhari u hv to be very careful,u told us dat we dont need to seek assistance from any country before we concern bokoharam so wht are u now sayin?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by mrham03(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
londoner:

Call a spade a spade. What Buhari, APC and others deemed foolish and clueless under GEJ is now praise worthy to them.

Answer me honestly in this 'move' has Buhari done what GEJ wasn't already doing?

It is simply a continuation. I hope it succeeds because Nigeria and lives must be saved but please don't insult our intelligence to suggest this was not already being done.

The hypocrisy is shameful and it looks like there is more to come.
i know its continuation but dis is jux one of the reasons who jonathan was voted out. There are many other reasons
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by philips70(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
No link. Nice essay.

You wanna blame me for your lack of comprehension skills and crass ignorance?
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by frankyychiji(f): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
philips70:

You wanna blame me for your lack of comprehension skills and crass ignorance?
You lack manners.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by philips70(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
You lack manners.

Will convey that to my kids and you will surely hear from them.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by kanosalami: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
philaw:
will you know if 1000 die in chad? You dont know what you are saying

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Senjuchiha: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
One chance republic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Image123(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
Really? The same Buhari that Condemned Jonathan's administration for partnering with foreign soldiers?

Didn't Buhari promise to tackle BH alone? Almost 400 people have died since May 29 alone. How many more deaths before we will see to an end of this madness dear President Buhari?

Jonathan's administration had Chadian soldiers and other soldiers IN NIGERIA supposedly fighting boko haram. That was what Buhari condemned. Nigerian army was looking so helpless before the world and Chad and co were sending in people like no man's land. This is different from meeting with neighbouring countries to shore up their borders and move their soldiers OUT of Nigeria. Opposition doesn't mean you should be dishonest or stop thinking, please.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
francizy:

I thought you wanted change too? grin shocked
Everybody needs change you know. I only want the best for my country irrespective of party.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Bobgaius(m): 12:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Now I'm beginning to see the reasons to S.M. Benjamin's claims that "APC as a party is built on deceit"[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by princejayboss: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2015
olaboy001:
One thing I love about this man is that, he is a man of action, and not a man words. For action speaks better than words.
he’ll won’t fail those that believed in him.

Why Africa remains where it is today was because we can never see the bigger picture ...friend you better embrace the fact which is that APC have nothing to offer with the set of old fellows there ....

You can never give what you don't have ... Well i don't blame them ... This old men knows the typical Nigerians that thinks with his mouth not head.... Try those crazy campaign promises here in the western world and know if you will get a vote cos they see beyond what you speak.

Remember CHANGE don't necessarily means PROGRESS. it can be either way

Am most interested in his electricity promise ... He seems to forget that power generation is different from power transmission and distribution.... We took ourselves back for another four years.... Again you can't give what you don't have

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by francizy(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2015
softysparky:

Everybody needs change you know. I only want the best for my country irrespective of party.

We all want the best for our country but not everyone buys into cheap propaganda.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by francizy(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Your Mr fast and furious Mr saviour is the one that's obviously clueless. Stop digressing. The topic on ground is; your propaganda party have praised buhari for seeking help from neighboring countries. When Jonathan did exactly the same thing y'all were fusing about the action. Maybe you didn't read buhari's words well. Read it again.

Now you have heard all those substantial fact of Northeast until Chad, Niger and Cameroon was coming to help Nigeria to get Boko Haram. This is a big shame to Nigeria military which I know very well, from Bama to Zaria to Liberia to Sierra Leone to Dafu. Nigeria military and reputation or competence, but Nigeria military could not guard Nigeria or save Nigeria from 14 local government until other countries come and help us. So, in this 16 years, I speak in this basis, serious told you the PDP has destroyed Nigeria.

See your party's chieftain's reaction to Jonathan's visit to Chad.

Hypocrites!!!!! !!!!

Knockout punch for you my dear Mr. Kingtom... grin cheesy cry

Kudos Charis! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by francizy(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Emekamex:
Baba Onechance

Guy you no try oh! Lie Mohammed supposed dey that bus na, even El Rufai!! grin
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

We all want the best for our country but not everyone buys into cheap propaganda.. smiley
So don't get it twisted when you see me criticising both party. They all sell their cheap propaganda at some point in time.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by francizy(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Chai! I give up on you. cry

Don't mind that joker jor.. He knows we don't have a super hero on seat. Just messing with your head.

By the way, if Nigeria wants change, they should all vote for me!

How will I effect change?

By sending all these power hungry goons on exile (after loot recovery) and bringing new faces to run the country. cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by francizy(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2015
softysparky:

So don't get it twisted when you see me criticising both party. They all sell their cheap propaganda at some point in time.

Ok cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Don't mind that joker jor.. He knows we don't have a super hero on seat. Just messing with your head.

By the way, if Nigeria wants change, they should all vote for me!

How will I effect change?

By sending all these power hungry goons on exile (after loot recovery) and bringing new faces to run the country. cheesy grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa. Hope I'll get a ministerial appointment? cheesy

Imagine the crusader of change taking the same route he criticised and said needed to be changed.

I just pray make Nigeria better sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by francizy(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa. Hope I'll get a ministerial appointment? cheesy

Imagine the crusader of change taking the same route he criticised and said needed to be changed.

I just pray make Nigeria better sha.

That's all we pray for oh but I don't buy the idea of criticizing all the actions of GEJ, condemning him for everything he does, even when our military was supplied the needed machines to fight BH and they started hitting boko haram hard, it took APC several weeks to praise the Nigerian military albeit reluctantly. I can't say that what someone did is not good enough and then go on to do same. That's pure and undiluted hypocrisy!
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by KingTom(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Knockout punch for you my dear Mr. Kingtom... grin cheesy cry

Kudos Charis! cheesy

The man above me is Francizy who once again has aligned himself to AgapeCharis, a notorious Umbrella man, Francizy will obviously deny this and of course agree with the baseless hate filled and sentiment ridden points of Mr Charis, but unlike both of them, I am just interested in a better Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by rabimlomo: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2015
eph12:

But you didn't support the military under GEJ all because of elections. SMH undecided

It was hard to support the military that failed, due to corrupting to adequately arm the foot soldiers, sending them on suicide mission so to say. Or how do you explain giving just three magazines to a soldier to go and face boko haram. Mind you, it was the corrupt military officials that people were against and not the loyal ones risking their lives for our safety.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by rabimlomo: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2015
CSTR2:
The APC goons are still hating on jonathan, so you don't expect respite for buhari.
And the constant hypocrisy makes people hate buhari more, coupled with the fact that his ascension to the presidency was more or less a gang-up.
Sorry, your buhari is very unlikeable.
"Very unlikeable" to those that never liked him before undecided
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by francizy(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

The man above me is Francizy who once again has aligned himself to AgapeCharis, a notorious Umbrella man, Francizy will obviously deny this and of course agree with the baseless hate filled and sentiment ridden points of Mr Charis, but unlike both of them, I am just interested in a better Nigeria. grin grin grin

Hahahahaha, a Nigeria riddled with propaganda, lies, deciet, bigotry, hate, adoption of the clueless one's (according to what you guys labelled GEJ) techniques after calling him several unprintable names, hypocrisy, etc.

My dear brother, I will pass on this one! cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Bayswater: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Come cry on my shoulder baby...lemme wipe your tears with my lips.. These issues aren't disappearing anythime soon angry

Ashawo, na im you be lol
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by KingTom(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, a Nigeria riddled with propaganda, lies, deciet, bigotry, hate, adoption of the clueless one's (according to what you guys labelled GEJ) techniques after calling him several unprintable names, hypocrisy, etc.

My dear brother, I will pass on this one! cry
To be fair to you my good Francizy, I supported the "Clueless" one, at least up until a medical seminar in Yola December 2011, upon my return in January 2012, I stopped by a petrol station to buy fuel, guess what I was told.....

But that notwithstanding, the "clueless" one still had my support, but it seemed he was hell bent on frustrating me akin to him saying "Tom just leave me, I'm a lost cause" I heeded his advice grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by francizy(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

To be fair to you my good Francizy, I supported the "Clueless" one, at least up until a medical seminar in Yola December 2011, upon my return in January 2012, I stopped by a petrol station to buy fuel, guess what I was told.....

But that notwithstanding, the "clueless" one still had my support, but it seemed he was hell bent on frustrating me akin to him saying "Tom just leave me, I'm a lost cause" I heeded his advice grin grin grin

Hehehehehe, fuel subsidy was removed right? Let's pray pa Bubu doesn't increase fuel price upon removal of subsidy too, because that will be hell for APC! grin

Good thing you found change! cheesy

I just pray it's not a negative change you embraced sha.. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

I go reply you later.
Awon hypocrites! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by KingTom(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, fuel subsidy was removed right? Let's pray pa Bubu doesn't increase fuel price upon removal of subsidy too, because that will be hell for APC! grin

Good thing you found change! cheesy

I just pray it's not a negative change you embraced sha.. grin

We hope so grin
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I go reply you later. Awon hypocrites! undecided

This life of pain and bitterness is not helping you grin
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I go reply you later. Awon hypocrites! undecided

This life of pain and bitterness is not helping you grin
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by isi4(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Come cry on my shoulder baby...lemme wipe your tears with my lips.. These issues aren't disappearing anythime soon angry

I luv dis line(I'm stealing it) wink, it can get a lady down......seems u not only good in Politics alone, I guess u should moderate the Romance section! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai On A Condolence Visit To Shehu Sani who lost his mother / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.