Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (56065 Views)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by ehis05(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chai...wen e take go class..??congrats sha
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
wow! wizkid got it before him tho. wiz got his from Cyprus university which is far more prestigious....comparing these two even when uncalled for generates controversy but it gives me joy. lol

Wizkid certificate is honoraryundecided

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by SplendidE(f): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
I Doubt If He Ever Attended Lectures, But I Trust Nigeria Sha Cos Everything Is Possible

Anyway,congrats Mr Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
dis boy is not serious,so he no get shoe to wear
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by kennyamusan(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
They never Graduates from Federal or state Universities or polytechnics but Private universities and Polytechnics....... This shows the that Private Polytechnics and Universities are nothing but Glorified secondary schools else how e for do am With lectures and assignment for federal or state schools ...... Carryover go yapa then na advise to withdraw finish,but private schools......Your money is talking.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by waxyung(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrat bro.. M api 4 u..i stil await wen wizkid wil do dsame..by d way,whic course dis guy study?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by maryhaam(f): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria my country sha cheesy cheesy davido that today, he will post on twitter ''just touched down london''.....tomorrow, ''Enroute southafrica y'all turn up at the club 2nite''...next 2morow, ''just got off stage, kenya showed 2much love'' is graduating from school today Lol! What time did he have to go to classes/read his books when he is always on the road? If it was artiste like skales, yung6ix who are still upcoming after so many years. ehen i for believe! But davido as in superstar davido? Mbanu! I no gree! grin grin

Anyways i blame buhari grin grin

Gej till 2019 jare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
we r on d same page.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by daxon001(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na Thesis topic b dis
*claps both hands like 9jerians do*
na wa o.
All dese private unis selfundecided
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Maximus85(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/06/exclusive-photos-davido-to-graduate-from-babcock-in-24-hours/

Has he ever performed live? How has he shown that he has tried to overcome the problem himself? I won't buy your album if all you do is "oya dj track 1"

Asa, Tuface tops the list of real and true musicians that I respect.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by jaytee01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
wow! wizkid got it before him tho. wiz got his from Cyprus university which is far more prestigious....comparing these two even when uncalled for generates controversy but it gives me joy. lol
Rubbish......what makes the cyproit university better than Babcock?

When did Wiz even attend classes for his degree? Abi na correspondence?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Oblitz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
saintkash:
e be like say na palms slippers dey reign for dat skul oo..lol

They're just collecting their gowns, graduation is tomorrow, Sunday.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Oblitz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
kennyamusan:
They never Graduates from Federal or state Universities or polytechnics but Private universities and Polytechnics....... This shows the that Private Polytechnics and Universities are nothing but Glorified secondary schools else how e for do am With lectures and assignment for federal or state schools ...... Carryover go yapa then na advise to withdraw finish,but private schools......Your money is talking.

You don't know what you're saying
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by jemype(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
lol. aaah whose album is forever loading? is it airforce u are talking about? I dont like it oo. b specific oo.
softnipples:
Congrats davido!

Hope someone who's album is forever loading will join them soon?? cheesy grin
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by manneger2: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
next is nysc ..... nice one
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by simonsayz: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/06/exclusive-photos-davido-to-graduate-from-babcock-in-24-hours/

All of una na mumu...so if una see davido for road una no go knw am abi?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Davido 1 Wizkid 0
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by ellahzy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
congrats former Crushie
proud of ya
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kolade354:
That how E suppose Be.....Poor pple take everyting personal while Rich pple dont give a fvk......Money Stop Nosense.
rich man...is that what they taught you...
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by clemz88(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
notoriousbabe:
haba oga,he wroted his exams and I helped him to wroted his project
abi? Na your english sure pass. Was that the kinda english they thought u n him at school.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
opeiiwo:
Congratulations how did he achieve it?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Expsbterror(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
Sure!!! Education is good investment...but,

why the slippers on such a special day

Almost all of them were wearing easy wears, so Y pic on him alone, abi you know look the pic
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by skedy1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice shot!
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by SuzieeDee(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
dem no dey allow shoe for there ni ... this one wey all of dem dey rock slippers apart from the other man on shoes..... guess he's d badoo of their

Davido congrats oh...
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Kolade354(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
rich man...is that what they taught you...
You take everytin personal.......So because someone suggest shoe is okay on graduation day doesnt mean anoda person cn suggest sandal is okay......Oga Park well jor and continue to hold on to sum fvking Protocol.........Life itself is full of shiiit
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by kennyamusan(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oblitz:

You don't know what you're saying
hmmmmmm
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by INTROVERT(f): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
segedoo:

This INTROVERT na Extrovert on NL.

You've been FTC like 5 times in 3days. smiley8-)

How u dey do am?

Am just having fun with it. grin
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by repogirl(f): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wizkid, you see your mate Your own na to dey form familiarity with Chris Brown, better go and get your certificate also.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by charlesucheh(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
[/b][b]
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria my country sha cheesy cheesy davido that today, he will post on twitter ''just touched down london''.....tomorrow, ''Enroute southafrica y'all turn up at the club 2nite''...next 2morow, ''just got off stage, kenya showed 2much love'' is graduating from school today Lol! What time did he have to go to classes/read his books when he is always on the road? If it was artiste like skales, yung6ix who are still upcoming after so many years. ehen i for believe! But davido as in superstar davido? Mbanu! I no gree! grin grin

LesbianBoy:

LesbianBoy:

Bros my BONES WEAK when i hear am. Well haven't you heard? Karl marx said; the sub-structur(economic status, wealth) determines the super-structure (political status, educational status and religious). So you see! Marxism perfectly works with the Nigeria system. Heard his dad has a strong and influencial personality in the school, why the dude no go grad, even without attending lectures. OWO NI KOKO my brother!!!!![b][b][/b]
LesbianBoy:

LesbianBoy:

LesbianBoy:

Bros my BONES WEAK when i hear am. Well haven't you heard? Karl marx said; the sub-structur(economic status, wealth) determines the super-structure (political status, educational status and religious). So you see! Marxism perfectly works with the Nigeria system. Heard his dad has a strong and influencial personality in the school, why the dude no go grad, even without attending lectures. OWO NI KOKO my brother!!!!![/b][/b][b]
LesbianBoy:

LesbianBoy:

LesbianBoy:

Bros my BONES WEAK when i hear am. Well haven't you heard? Karl marx said; the sub-structur(economic status, wealth) determines the super-structure (political status, educational status and religious). So you see! Marxism perfectly works with the Nigeria system. Heard his dad has a strong and influencial personality in the school, why the dude no go grad, even without attending lectures. OWO NI KOKO my brother!!!!!
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Temysteve(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
class or no class he's already a Bs.c holder
and again u be mario oo, despite d fact dat election don come nd gone u still dey shout GEJ to 2019. Y u no go meet am 4 otueke.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Temysteve(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
psychologist:
Let my people go
What do u mean by dat man. Shey na shey na ardinary pass he carry cum out ni
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Temysteve(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congratulations!! To him, but dat project topic still dey baffle me. Person wey dey study biochemistry, wetin concern him with dat topic or na d guy wey post am dey fake us.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by adonbilivit: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
jaytee01:
Rubbish......what makes the cyproit university better than Babcock?

When did Wiz even attend classes for his degree? Abi na correspondence?
na honorary degree dem give am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pat Attah Now A Father / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) / Pete Edochie Receives His Gratuity From Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.