Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (56054 Views)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by 3ace(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
saintkash:
e be like say na palms slippers dey reign for dat skul oo..lol
Dem don do meeting, na for dis convocation alone.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thought these nigga was schooling abroad undecided

When em do em project for Babcock?
Naija school eh! Wuruwuru too much
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by kelvyn7: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
ogorkojo:

U spoke my mind. I noticed same tn. Those guys bhind him aren't d usual frea.ks. He is just there like a normal student. Congratulations to him.

that is how Babcock and some private schs are. no one gives a shit abt who u are cos almost everyone is from a wealthy home

I love Babcock University (BU),

I represent UNiBEN - HALL4LAWBASEMENT grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Kolade354(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
Sure!!! Education is good investment...but,

why the slippers on such a special day

That how E suppose Be.....Poor pple take everyting personal while Rich pple dont give a fvk......Money Stop Nosense.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by 3ace(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
ogorkojo:

U spoke my mind. I noticed same tn. Those guys bhind him aren't d usual frea.ks. He is just there like a normal student. Congratulations to him.
People who have class don't go crazy when they see celebrities.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by softnipples(f): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
clovislouis:
just say u love him
Its actually you that I love not him undecided
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by ojezee(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
can anyone explain the concept of his project topic? not beefing oo ,
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Ajgal10(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
GREAT BABCOCK! Champions are made here.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Ajgal10(f): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Naaaa that is to rehearse their marching arrangement against tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by dddrexjr(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
aswear i no BELIEVEā€¦ #JEEEZ shocked
davido wey dey studio 247 abi na fr nyt he dey go class?
even nyt sef hin dey club
##DAHMN
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by hassymo5(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
T
his looks like matriculation to me... I find it hard to believe..,....... just my own view though...
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by hassymo5(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
This looks like matriculation to me... I find it hard to believe..,....... just my own view though...
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by tunergy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:

Its a garment testing day, and you are not expected to be in your best regalia to test academic gown.

You sure say you go svhool so? Otherwise you should have known.

An nothing DO SLIPPERS! # BADBELLE

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Lexusgs430: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:

But nah only dress rehearsals nah!!!! Slippers is very allowed.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Maximus17(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na everyday him dey graduate ni....This is the 3rd time we hearing of his grad@ babcock
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by chokolee12(f): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by clemz88(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mtcheeeeew! And this made FP. This is no news. I wonder if he really attended lectures and wrote exams.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by dasphinx1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Gorrila?

cheesy
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Education in a Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by HoluSpartan(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria my country sha cheesy cheesy davido that today, he will post on twitter ''just touched down london''.....tomorrow, ''Enroute southafrica y'all turn up at the club 2nite''...next 2morow, ''just got off stage, kenya showed 2much love'' is graduating from school today Lol! What time did he have to go to classes/read his books when he is always on the road? If it was artiste like skales, yung6ix who are still upcoming after so many years. ehen i for believe! But davido as in superstar davido? Mbanu! I no gree! grin grin

Anyways i blame buhari grin
grin
ej till 2019 jare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lool I tire for Davido but dat aside, its a welcome development. Gr8 one dude!
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by agog: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
This pictures were taken yesterday Friday June 5th for convocation rehearsal. All graduands are mandated to be present. convocation proper is Sunday 7th June.
The guy was fun to be with and everyone was taking shots with him.

Tomfrench:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by segedoo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Congrats David adeleke..... grin This FTC sweet o grin
This INTROVERT na Extrovert on NL.
You've been FTC like 5 times in 3days. smiley8-)
How u dey do am?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by pendusky(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:

Lil, u just jumped into pic! read well
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by amanze15(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
slimmy05:
Education in a Nigeria is a joke.
cry cry cry
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by drmaxayuba(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pease Like this page and drop coments about Unilever makers of Omo, Closeup, Lipton, Dove, Ryco, Knorr, Lux, Blueband etc https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by clovislouis(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:

Its actually you that I love not him undecided
hmm.stop patronising me joor. Airforce one will here this. Winks
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by notoriousbabe: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Congrats David adeleke..... grin
This FTC sweet o grin
I go slap you tongue
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by notoriousbabe: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
clemz88:
Mtcheeeeew! And this made FP. This is no news. I wonder if he really attended lectures and wrote exams.
haba oga,he wroted his exams and I helped him to wroted his project
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by 12month: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Y u come wear d palm slippers na?

Congrats OBO
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by iamord(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
It's glaring. Boys have not see this dude in class
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by bola555(f): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
goodgate:
The guy was my class mate 09/2013 set, the guy never attended a class from 100 to 300 level then he started sorting.
he do attend lectures, as a music student you don't need 2 attend lectures everyday, I think they do av classes 2 or 3 times in a week.

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Titony1(f): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:

Pls read again...Its pre-graduation and not the real special day!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Pat Attah Now A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.